It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Anything that doesn't have a countdown timer seems to be working properly in Pale Moon now, as well. Even the "Favorites from" section displays the ones that aren't on a timer properly now. (The ones with the timer are still completely broken.)
Probably the most i've bought in a while during a sale.
I feel like i'm set for life at this point with all the games i have.

Do y'all think there will be some more games added for this last week?
Specifically Wizardry 8 lol
pkk234: I feel like i'm set for life at this point with all the games i have.
Do y'all think there will be some more games added for this last week?
xD
It's so common problem here. Someone should already find the cure.

pkk234: Specifically Wizardry 8 lol
It would be nice to get also Wizardry 1-5 at some decent price!
Wil there be any more games added to the sale at this point?
Niggles: Wil there be any more games added to the sale at this point?
I heard they will release The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition as a new year's celebration . :p
Niggles: Wil there be any more games added to the sale at this point?
i_hope_you_rot: I heard they will release The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition as a new year's celebration . :p
Just so you know, a few people may slap you around if that turns of to be false lol. (Just kidding)

If that turns out to be true, wow, just wow....

Now if they can bring in Mass Effect series also....that would be my kind of New Year's fireworks and it may be my first time getting drunk....
This sale was incredible.

I spent about $41 total, and between direct buys, freebies, Connect games, and a few trades, I added 29 games to my shelf.

An embarrassment of riches.
It's incredible how many games I got for almost nothing.

12 games for only 15$ !

- Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy
- Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
- Blood 2: The Blood Group
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
- Clive Barker's Undying
- FlatOut
- Killing Time
- METAL SLUG
- Shadow Man
- SHOCK TROOPERS
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - Daggerfall

Thank you GOG ! :)
I'm still holding out hope for a Civ 5 release before the end of the sale. Between the mention of it Civ 5 compatibility in the GoG galaxy patch notes and 2K being the featured publisher for this week it may just happen.
Anyone tried Pro Pinball series under Linux?

I remember TimeShock and BigRace as great games and it would be nice to play them again from time to time.
Heard about that Skyrim rumour a fair while back...wasnt the possibility of Civ V found through the same method? (yet nothing has come of either.....)

OTH have bought some good games . Thanks GOG (and for the freebies)
i_hope_you_rot: I heard they will release The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition as a new year's celebration . :p
gog2002x: Just so you know, a few people may slap you around if that turns of to be false lol. (Just kidding)
i_hope_you_rot: you better deliver!
gog2002x: Just so you know, a few people may slap you around if that turns of to be false lol. (Just kidding)
W3irdN3rd: i_hope_you_rot: you better deliver!
As a general rule, never believe anything anyone says that starts with, 'I heard'. That's how high school romances end, and how wars begin.
W3irdN3rd: i_hope_you_rot: you better deliver!
Do you still believe in fairy tales ? :)
Outrage! There seems to be no thread to donate codes for Fantasy general or Everspace this time. Or it's well hidden. I'm not gonna spend my evening looking for it, here are mine as I already own both. Let bots chew on this

[claimed] fantasy general - PTME71B6AB352725ON - you have to reverse last two letters
[claimed] everspace - UDPB3F1BFCEC5D666Y - 666 near the end should be fixed to 663

Edit: both have been claimed
Post edited January 02, 2019 by huan