It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aturuxo: So, what the heck did just update on Master of Magic?

And please, please, please GOG make checking which game(s) have updated easier than scouring our whole library looking for a tiny, easy to miss dot.
If you go to your library on the website (not in Galaxy client) and click on My Collection it drops down and there are two other options: UPDATED and HIDDEN.
Wurzelkraft: Missing GOG downloader links for the Age of Wonders 3 DLC extras....
fall under the point 026 in my thread : it affects ALL games which have bonus in a DLC ..... :'(

the total amount in size displayed by all affected download links for extras is wrong. (ie Divinity OS : says 1.1 GB, if i use the link , i'm under 100 MB)

it's rushed & an unprofessional job.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/page1
Post edited May 20, 2015 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: Click on "My Collection (???, ? updated)", select Updated.
Oh wow! I must be blind!

I hadn't seen that since the updates, sorry and thank you.

EDIT: The updates notification feature is broken beyond belief, Master of Magic only showed for me today; and now I have a red "2", but only Indy and the Fate of Atlantis shows when I click the dropdown... *sigh*
Post edited May 20, 2015 by Aturuxo
DyNaer: fall under the point 026 in my thread : it affects ALL games which have bonus in a DLC ..... :'(

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/page1
A good way to get rid of the GOG downloader. By pure chance of course.... -_-
mrkgnao: Click on "My Collection (???, ? updated)", select Updated.
Aturuxo: Oh wow! I must be blind!

I hadn't seen that since the updates, sorry and thank you.
No problem. Very easy to miss.

I only know because I read the New Account System manual (it can be found under More -> More -> More -> Extras -> Downloader -> Try Galaxy -> More -> Extras -> Blue Dot -> No Manuals Here).
Wurzelkraft: A good way to get rid of the GOG downloader. By pure chance of course.... -_-
well , i wouldn't say that, but it's a good way indeed....but there's a lots of lie from GOG behalf ... i will make a ticlet about this, but i don't have high hope, since they don't really care about the shape of the site & forums...

they even advertise their client in the frontpage , wihout mentioning it's in BETA stage ....... what did they expected doing this with the launch of the W3....... > result lots of rage and unecessary posts in the forums. That could have been avoided....
Post edited May 21, 2015 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: The Italian version of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis has been added to everyone's library :)
JMich: It's not on mine.

Wait, what do you mean I have to own the game to get the added version?
Shame on you. Just go buy it, it's a masterpiece. Well. If you like point'n clicks, of course :)
sebarnolds: Shame on you. Just go buy it, it's a masterpiece. Well. If you like point'n clicks, of course :)
I think I still have the original package somewhere, including the hintbook. I will get it (eventually), should I ever thing of replaying it.
Gydion: Can you check and see if RoA 3 was "improved" like AitD 3?
Sorry, I have no idea how to check this.

Maybe Judas or mrkgnao (don't know if MaGog gathers this kind of information) can help you.
Gydion: Can you check and see if RoA 3 was "improved" like AitD 3?
PaterAlf: Sorry, I have no idea how to check this.

Maybe Judas or mrkgnao (don't know if MaGog gathers this kind of information) can help you.
Neither do I.
DyNaer: it's rushed & an unprofessional job.
I agree.
Wurzelkraft: Missing GOG downloader links for the Age of Wonders 3 DLC extras....
That game has issue in the naming path too. Ticket lost in time for more than a year. I believe no one is interested in fixing that.

I recently submitted a new ticket about that and the issue with the extras. Never got a reply, even from the automatic system.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by MIK0
ssokolow: EDIT: As for the drobo, I was actually thinking of building my own NAS solution using either Linux or FreeBSD since it's a pain in the ass to find something in my price range which is clear on things like whether it can report S.M.A.R.T. monitoring data and array health data to a Linux machine where closed-source non-game applications are verboten without forcing me to scrape an HTML page to hook it into an existing notification system.
Don't know much about it, but have you looked at FreeNAS? It seems to be popular.

I've used RAID 5 most of my career. That said, RAID 6 is even more attractive since it will allow the failure of two drives. Failure of multiple drives is more likely if you are buying all the same drives, from the same lot, from the same source, at the same time. Which is pretty much what I'd be doing.

Unfortunately, none of them are immune to malicious software or hardware failures. So I think I'll just keep on writing them to DVDs until Flash Memory becomes incredibly cheap and reliable.
From MaGog's logs for 20 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Age of Wonders 3, downloadables, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (MP3) (aow3_ost_mp3.zip ***TO*** aow3_ost_deluxe_mp3.zip; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:35:01 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 19:16:50 GMT; 328,967,286 ***TO*** 433,798,447)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Age of Wonders 3, downloadables, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: soundtrack (FLAC) (aow3_ost_flac.zip ***TO*** aow3_ost_deluxe_flac.zip; Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:43:20 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 19:18:35 GMT; 733,860,544 ***TO*** 1,009,292,569)

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207660893.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Bonus content additions for 20.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ We've added 5 songs from the Golden Realms DLC and 5 songs from the Eternal Lords expansion to the Deluxe Edition soundtrack.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Track listing:
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Eternal Lords 1. Eternal Lords
NOTE! ADD +++ Eternal Lords 2. Coldest Plains
NOTE! ADD +++ Eternal Lords 3. Bound by the Grave
NOTE! ADD +++ Eternal Lords 4. The Blessed Sands
NOTE! ADD +++ Eternal Lords 5. The Frozen Summit
NOTE! ADD +++ Golden Realms 1. Golden Realms
NOTE! ADD +++ Golden Realms 2. Curse of the Exiled
NOTE! ADD +++ Golden Realms 3. March of the Halflings
NOTE! ADD +++ Golden Realms 4. Seals of Power
NOTE! ADD +++ Golden Realms 5. Crimson Cacophony
PaterAlf: Sorry, I have no idea how to check this.
Manually. Assuming you had an old install or installer around. No worries though. Someone was asking why the installer shrank. I was just wondering if GOG was messing around with all audio or if AitD 3 was a one-off.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Gydion
ssokolow: EDIT: As for the drobo, I was actually thinking of building my own NAS solution using either Linux or FreeBSD ...
Go FreeBSD based, ZFS, and double-parity at a minimum (3-way mirrors, raidz2 or raidz3). Skip the hardware RAID. ZFS wants direct access to the block devices. Given that you already have 11TB of data 3-way mirrors will be expensive and take up a lot of space.

rmyers: Unfortunately, none of them are immune to malicious software or hardware failures. So I think I'll just keep on writing them to DVDs until Flash Memory becomes incredibly cheap and reliable.
RAID != backup. It is a high availability solution. You still need a second copy of the data somewhere else.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Gydion