It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 6.4 GB ***TO*** 6.3 GB
well, thie is getting better & better all links (downloader & direct download) point only to the czech version , whatever the language selected / account refresh ......... >.>

sigh....
Post edited May 21, 2015 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for 20 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Deathtrap Dungeon, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_deathtrap_dungeon_2.0.0.11.exe ***TO*** setup_deathtrap_dungeon_2.1.0.13.exe; Wed, 08 May 2013 07:54:26 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 15:09:05 GMT; 163,412,528 ***TO*** 157,563,488)

NOTE! CHANGED Deathtrap Dungeon, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659222.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for GOG game version gog-13 (20.05.2015):
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug with the same track playing on every level.
incredipede and i have no mouth and i must scream,what is updated?
Whoa, GOG!
Releasing Linux versions daily?!

Heck! :D
oigroig: incredipede and i have no mouth and i must scream,what is updated?
IHNMAIMS -> Linux version.
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 6.4 GB ***TO*** 6.3 GB
DyNaer: well, thie is getting better & better all links (downloader & direct download) point only to the czech version , whatever the language selected / account refresh ......... >.>

sigh....
This has been fixed since your post :)
Post edited May 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: This has been fixed since your post :)
thanks for letting us know; it was a bit annoying for those wanting to download a version other than czech ;)
oigroig: incredipede and i have no mouth and i must scream,what is updated?
toxicTom: IHNMAIMS -> Linux version.
Did the the GOG version of IHNMAIMS ever go over to SCUMMVM from DOSBox? I saw the Steam version did a while ago - there was some good reason for it too, I think...
toxicTom: IHNMAIMS -> Linux version.
Great, not showing for me.

EDIT: added schreenshot.
Attachments:
Post edited May 21, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
*something something* we still haven't got the scummvm version of IHNMAIMS like steam has *grumble grumble*
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Crosmando
Crosmando: *something something* we still haven't got the scummvm version of IHNMAIMS like steam has *grumble grumble*
From what I remember, last GOG checked, there were unresolved bugs in the ScummVM version as released on Steam.

I can't remember if the DOSBox version was less buggy or if GOG just didn't want to rock the boat to switch to a differently-bugged release.
I've updated the changelog thread in the Fantasy General forum and created new changelog threads for Pacific General, Incredipede, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream and Duke Nukem:

http://www.gog.com/forum/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream/changelog
http://www.gog.com/forum/incredipede/changelog
https://www.gog.com/forum/pacific_general/changelog
https://www.gog.com/forum/duke_nukem_series/changelog
Post edited May 21, 2015 by PaterAlf
From MaGog's logs for 21 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Divine Divinity, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_divine_divinity_russian_2.0.0.21.exe ***TO*** divine_divinity_russian_2.0.0.8.dmg; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:09:01 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 10:45:50 GMT; 1,914,691,712 ***TO*** 2,276,379,487)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Divine Divinity, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (divine_divinity_1.0.0.8.dmg ***TO*** divine_divinity_2.0.0.8.dmg; Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:43:11 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 10:47:07 GMT; 2,152,860,030 ***TO*** 2,160,234,259)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Divine Divinity, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, French (divine_divinity_fr_1.0.0.10.dmg ***TO*** divine_divinity_french_2.0.0.8.dmg; Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:44:16 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 20 May 2015 10:46:59 GMT; 2,165,520,795 ***TO*** 2,168,255,782)

[No flag, no changelog. Note that the Russian "Windows" installer is now a new dmg file instead of an exe file, whereas the Russian Mac installer still has the old installer, version 1.0.0.4 (unchanged, not shown). Obviously the links were mixed up.]

The drop-down language menu for Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins installers now lists Brazilian-Portuguese instead of Portuguese. The Portuguese/Brazilian-Portuguese Windows installer has not changed. However, as a result of this the Portuguese/Brazilian-Portuguese Mac installer is no longer accessible (Mac option greyed out).

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Portuguese (dragon_lore_the_legend_begins_pt_1.0.0.3.dmg; Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:02:57 GMT; 1,094,067,539)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Duke Nukem 1+2, downloadables, Duke Nukem 1: Linux installer, English (gog_duke_nukem_1.0.0.2.deb; Thu, 21 May 2015 10:30:33 GMT; 4,353,228)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Duke Nukem 1+2, downloadables, Duke Nukem 1: Tarball archive, English (gog_duke_nukem_1.0.0.2.tar.gz; Thu, 21 May 2015 10:30:33 GMT; 5,410,875)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Duke Nukem 1+2, downloadables, Duke Nukem 2: Linux installer, English (gog_duke_nukem_2_1.0.0.1.deb; Thu, 21 May 2015 10:30:50 GMT; 6,529,344)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Duke Nukem 1+2, downloadables, Duke Nukem 2: Tarball archive, English (gog_duke_nukem_2_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; Thu, 21 May 2015 10:30:49 GMT; 7,566,846)

NOTE! CHANGED Duke Nukem 1+2, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659149.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Duke Nukem 1+2 --- Duke Nukem 1
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for 21.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++ We've added a Linux-compatible version of Duke Nukem.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Duke Nukem 1+2 --- Duke Nukem 2
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for 21.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++ We've added a Linux-compatible version of Duke Nukem 2.

NOTE! CHANGED Duke Nukem 1+2, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Duke Nukem 1+2, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

NOTE! CHANGED Duke Nukem 1+2, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB VRAM, OpenGL compatible, Mouse & Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Darksiders, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8)

NOTE! CHANGED I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Missing!

NOTE! CHANGED Incredipede, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Incredipede, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 1GB of RAM, Graphics: 64MB of video memory, Mouse & Keybaord, Notice: the Linux version of Incredipede requires a browser with Flash 11.2+ to run. Google Chrome is suggested for best results

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium], bonuses: 8 wallpapers, almanac, map, 19 ringtones, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), documentary (coming soon) ***TO*** 8 wallpapers, almanac, map, 19 ringtones, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), documentary

[Similar in Royal edition]

NOTE! CHANGED Prehistorik 1+2, file_size: ***TO*** ??? MB

[Presumably because it is unbundled?]
Post edited May 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [No flag, no changelog. Note that the Russian "Windows" installer is now a new dmg file instead of an exe file, whereas the Russian Mac installer still has the old installer, version 1.0.0.4. Obviously the links were messed up.]
Really, GOG? You can't even bodge together a few lines of JavaScript onsubmit handler to pop up a confirm("Are you sure that ... is the right file for ...?") if the file extension isn't on a list of expected values for the platform in question?

Wasting this much time squashing regressions is really penny-wise and pound-foolish.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by ssokolow
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.03 changelog:

Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
Fixes grass and foiliage popping that can occur after density parameters change
Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
Sharpen Postprocess settings extended from Off/On to Off/Normal/High
Improves menu handling
Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
Corrects an issue with stamina regeneration while sprinting
Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcurs when scrolling the map
Generally improves world map focus
Corrects a bug where player was able to fire bolts at friendly NPCs
Corrects an issue in dialog selections
Corrects some missing translations in the UI
Minor SFX improvements -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
Rostan Muggs is back
Adds Japanese language support (text and voice-over)
Adds Korean language support (text only)

edit: no update-flag for this so long
Post edited May 21, 2015 by ottokarsubke