Geralt_of_Rivia: Astrox Imperium Build 0.0122a
Updated to b0.0122a.
(changelog from in-game file)
* Hotfix for removing test code on resource objects.
* Updated Unity project to 2021.1.15f1
- Fixed bug with structure editor part selection not retaining all obj info.
- Fixed null reference error in STATION update function.
- Fixed preloaded ammo bug when loading save inside station, requiring reselection of energy ammo.
- Fixed construction skill bug preventing building of structures when skill reduces material requirements to 0.
- Fixed bug with transfer cargo item update code not refreshing new inventory properly.
- Fixed textfield entry on structure editor part data panel. no longer rotates or flips part when editing.
- Fixed resources from spawning inside of structure interiors.
- Fixed drag_cargo_script bug causing NullReferenceException error.
- Adjusted the NPC info panel to remove unused display data.
- Adjusted and aligned a number of main panels for consistency.
- Adjusted star lighting , particles and lens flares.
- Adjusted interior light cones to assume tint color of parent light object.
- Adjusted all old interior parts to fit new model format suring transition to new structures.
- Adjusted pilot skill first load code to prevent lag when loading many skills.
- Adjusted fps view code controlling movement and item interaction.
- Adjusted structure scaling and ability to view ships outside of structure windows.
- Adjusted interior structure post stack processing effects.
- Adjusted interior dialog box to adjust background window to size with text for improved readability.
- Adjusted Journal panel scrollbars and viewports to fix alignment issues.
- Added new structure editor part system with 8 variable data slots per part.
- Added new scripting triggers to the structure editor.
- Added 3 trigger sizes to the parts array for the structure editor.
- Added new scripting trigger to new NPC character models.
- Added 7 new NPC character models for the interior structures.
- Added 2 NPC character Imperium uniform textures.
- Added structure editor ability to modify scripting trigger of NPC characters.
- Added ability to set the NPC character base animation routine via structure editor.
- Added ability to modify color of NPC character body skin and hair
- Added ability to modify color of NPC character uniform and shoes.
- Added start position variable to parts data in structure editor and structure file vars.
- Added new structure video system to allow for modding of videos and 3d players.
- Added new video folder to the MOD folder.
- Added new video player props to the structure editor parts database.
- Added new video player effects for old video player kiosk.
- Added new animated doors props to the structures parts database.
- Added trigger to the new animated doors for auto open and close.
- Added structure part variables to doors to allow for plot trigger locks and access.
- Added sound fx for opening and closing of doors inside of structures.
- Added sound fx for failing to open locked doors in structures.
- Added creation of unique save specific structure file when docking at a structure for the first time.
- Added toggle functionality to the office button. It will now open and close the office panel.
- Added ability to move thru locked doors in structure editor when in first person view.
- Added new LOCKBOX structure prop item that will allow you to store inventory in the LOCKBOX.
- Added highlight material when mousing over a lockbox inside a structure.
- Added Move all to Ship Cargo button to the structure LOCKBOX inventory panel.
- Added new hologram animated material to the selection of parts in the structure editor.
- Removed old tutorial videos from the resource folder.
- Removed CC3 Assets folder along with old unused npc models that will be replaces with the new models.