It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EnforcerSunWoo: Ion Maiden

Update 4.1

(No changelog on GOG and not flagged as an update)
GOG rollback it and remove Ion Maiden from every owners' Library.
Later, GOG added Ion Maiden - DEMO to those owners.
Only old installers are downloadable now.
EnforcerSunWoo: Ion Maiden

Update 4.1

(No changelog on GOG and not flagged as an update)
kbnrylaec: GOG rollback it and remove Ion Maiden from every owners' Library.
No they did not. 4.1 was added this morning and is still available as of right now. The game will remain as the Preview Campaign until the 2nd Quarter of this year when the full version is released. Nothing was removed or rolled back, otherwise everybody would be stuck with version 2 yet.

On top of that the lazy assholes didn't post the proper changelog and just posted this blurb:

Heskel's House of Horrors Update (28 January 2019)

This new update includes tons of new features and additions. One of these is a new Secondary Firemode! If it's not already bound, PLEASE bind your Right Mouse Button to "Alt Weapon Mode".
Pretty big patch coming for "We Happy Few" soon, Galaxy is live and i can confirm (no changelog that i can see) offline not here yet.

source: https://www.gog.com/forum/we_happy_few/huge_bug_fix_patch_and_quality_of_life_changes_was_released_on_steam_1242019/post2

steam patch log:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/320240/announcements/?fbclid=IwAR2l2fEHEkrfKfR_QtR1gBjrqVkhVuPbALX0UfjuW1XX1RzjM9jTYPKXWdI
high rated
kbnrylaec: GOG rollback it and remove Ion Maiden from every owners' Library.
EnforcerSunWoo: No they did not. 4.1 was added this morning and is still available as of right now. The game will remain as the Preview Campaign until the 2nd Quarter of this year when the full version is released. Nothing was removed or rolled back, otherwise everybody would be stuck with version 2 yet.
That's probably the case for those who do own Ion Maiden. But I bet kbnrylaec, like myself, own the Deluxe Edition of Bombshell, and as such was gifted a copy of Ion Maiden's preview campaign. I guess everybody had the same version until today, and now only those who paid for the new game can enjoy the latest In-Dev version.

But kbnrylaec's right, though: during some brief time today, the newest In-Dev build was available to those who should only have access to the demo (see GOGdb). The error was fixed later.
EnforcerSunWoo: No they did not. 4.1 was added this morning and is still available as of right now. The game will remain as the Preview Campaign until the 2nd Quarter of this year when the full version is released. Nothing was removed or rolled back, otherwise everybody would be stuck with version 2 yet.
muntdefems: That's probably the case for those who do own Ion Maiden. But I bet kbnrylaec, like myself, own the Deluxe Edition of Bombshell, and as such was gifted a copy of Ion Maiden's preview campaign. I guess everybody had the same version until today, and now only those who paid for the new game can enjoy the latest In-Dev version.

But kbnrylaec's right, though: during some brief time today, the newest In-Dev build was available to those who should only have access to the demo (see GOGdb). The error was fixed later.
Most likely the case. I forgot that the Preview Campaign was given out to those that purchased Bombshell. I only own Ion Maiden myself. So I have no frame of reference to changes made to the version of the preview campaign given out with Bombshell.

On another note, it still doesn't look good with not having a proper update flag or changelog for those who bought into the early access for Ion Maiden. The blurb I mentioned is a very lazy attempt to throw together a changelog when they could of used the same one that I did.
high rated
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)

Changelog

https://www.adom.de/home/changelog.html
Update 3.3.3 (19 January 2019)

added teaser for the ADOM pen&paper RPG Kickstarter
Bug 6340 - Issues with ADOM server and/or synchronization
Bug 6447 - odd characters in combat tab

ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Patch 1.073 (29 January 2019)

Tools no longer vanish when crafting Heavy Crossbows
Interaction with the Boat added even when Captain is dead
Changed a few bugs in Dead City (VIL-a and some more)
Optimized Krasnoznamenny, no more lag
Fixed issues with Night Vision
Fixed Grishka bug on the Factory
Item duplication bug fixed in Tutorial
Random game crashes fixed
Prisoner in factory now correctly moves away from player path
Car no longer gets stuck on Global map

There is no offline installers (Win & Linux) for 1.0.7.3 version of Atom.
@Judas, any news ?
EnforcerSunWoo: On another note, it still doesn't look good with not having a proper update flag or changelog for those who bought into the early access for Ion Maiden. The blurb I mentioned is a very lazy attempt to throw together a changelog when they could of used the same one that I did.
You might be correct on that but afair GOG is only posting the changelog they receive from the devs themselves so maybe - just maybe - the devs added this "blurb" and GOG simply took and posted what they got. Without further information we cannot know for sure whose fault this was.
high rated
EnforcerSunWoo: On another note, it still doesn't look good with not having a proper update flag or changelog for those who bought into the early access for Ion Maiden. The blurb I mentioned is a very lazy attempt to throw together a changelog when they could of used the same one that I did.
MarkoH01: You might be correct on that but afair GOG is only posting the changelog they receive from the devs themselves so maybe - just maybe - the devs added this "blurb" and GOG simply took and posted what they got. Without further information we cannot know for sure whose fault this was.
The changelog I posted is directly from 3DRealms and is what they posted on Steam. Not going to argue over speculation on who is to blame for this altogether whether it be GOG or 3DRealms. Just mentioning that whomever did it is lazy.

As a sidenote GOG has dropped the ball concerning that there was no update flag for the release. Also there have been issues with changelog updates as of late, with nothing being posted at all in some instances. This includes if something is just an installer repack or if it is indeed a proper update. I've complained to the higher ups about a week ago and while it has been getting better there are still instances where nothing has changed. That is even though I was told that GOG was working on correcting the mentioned issues...
MarkoH01: You might be correct on that but afair GOG is only posting the changelog they receive from the devs themselves so maybe - just maybe - the devs added this "blurb" and GOG simply took and posted what they got. Without further information we cannot know for sure whose fault this was.
EnforcerSunWoo: The changelog I posted is directly from 3DRealms and is what they posted on Steam. Not going to argue over speculation on who is to blame for this altogether whether it be GOG or 3DRealms. Just mentioning that whomever did it is lazy.

As a sidenote GOG has dropped the ball concerning that there was no update flag for the release. Also there have been issues with changelog updates as of late, with nothing being posted at all in some instances. This includes if something is just an installer repack or if it is indeed a proper update. I've complained to the higher ups about a week ago and while it has been getting better there are still instances where nothing has changed. That is even though I was told that GOG was working on correcting the mentioned issues...
We completely do agree here. Update flags and changelogs are sub par to say the least. Glad we even still get those sometimes. I doubt GOG will ever get really better in that regard. Monitoring this thread on a daily basis is my way to deal with this problem at the moment.
high rated
My Time At Portia

#### Update 1.0.5760 (29 January 2019)

##### Fixes:

* Fixed a crash that was occurring when you first load into the game. This crash related to the .net framework 3.5.
* Fixed the bug where the show accessory checkbox in the settings cannot be selected.
* Fixed the crash after fighting against the rogue knight.
* Fixed the potential crash in the factory.
* Fixed the bug preventing the power bar of robopig rider from updating.
* Fixed the bug that when you change the colour of the storage box, the colour will remain the same.
* Fixed the bug affecting players getting rewards from Alice's mission.
* Fixed the bug that the 'Artisan' skill will decrease the material consumption for all machines. Consumption should only decrease when using the worktable.
* Fixed the crash when loading the save after the Ack’s family station mission.
* Fixed the bug in the clothing attributes.
* Fixed the bug preventing clothes from being placed in cabinet.
* Fixed the bug affecting the level of the factory after replacing the missing factory. After this patch, players will need to move the factory at A&G construction company to correct the level.
* Fixed the potential crash after interacting with Rogue Knight.
* Fixed the time freezing bug when finishing the mission of My Eviction from Portia 2 when you have Arlo as a companion.
* Fixed the bug causing Arlo to continue following players even after he has finished his mission.
* Fixed the bug causing the production process screen to not appear when using the factory.
* Fixed the crash when on the swing.
* Fixed the bug that the power bar of the robopig rider will not update.
* Fixed the bug that in the roping game, players can continue playing the game even when they do not have enough stamina.
* Fixed the conflict issues between an NPC's date schedule and an NPC's mission responsibility.
* Fixed the bug where Penny will fight against monsters.
* Fixed the bug causing the storage box UI to freeze.
* Fixed the bug causing the house to disappear when it does not have the default appearance, when the player moves it in A&G Construction, and when the it has the default level 4 appearance (blue & white).
* Fixed the crash when the player presses ‘ESC’ while fishing.
* Fixed the bug affecting the Chicken Run mission, where players would not receive any eggs.
* Fixed the bug preventing the Photos of Portia mission from being completed.
* Fixed the bug where the system language will not be detected when you first install the game and so the game language may be different.
* Fixed the bug that in the Crash Station mission, players cannot find Ack.
* Fixed the bug where the interaction bubble might be scaled down while fishing.
* Fixed the bug from preventing the player from customising the baby’s name.
* Fixed the bug causing the maximum number for the recycle machine and repair machine to be incorrect.
* Fixed the bug that when getting down from a mount, players will automatically be distanced from it.
* Fixed the bug that when getting down from the mount in the sky, the mount might freeze in the sky.
* Fixed the bug causing no rewards to be given when you have collected all the king fish.Fixed the bug preventing players from receiving missions for the tree farm.
* Fixed the bug that missions after the Portia Bridge mission cannot be triggered.
* Fixed the bug affecting the amount of materials needed for A&G Construction services.

##### Adjustments:

* Adjusted the time limit for the mission 'The Builder Bout'. If yours has expired, you will just need to reload the save and the mission will continue.
* Added a diagram for the Triple Barrel Snakebite at Total Tools (the item has been deleted from the worktable and players can buy it after fixing the lift).
* Added a function to allow items to be used on the assembly machine, direct from the warehouse.
* Research notes can be sold in game.
Victory at Sea Pacific

#### Patch 1.2.3 (28 January 2019)

##### Gameplay:

* Fighter AI gives intercepting flights with powerful bombs or torpedoes a higher priority.

##### Bug Fixes:

* Fixed a bug causing spotter aircraft to instantly land when launched.
* Enemy ships out of line of sight are consistently visible when spotted via radar, or by them firing their guns.
* All player convoys are now controllable after loading saves of older campaigns.
* Convoys navigating the enemy-controlled Philippines no longer get themselves stuck.
* Upgrade costs are read correctly from mods, and mod creation doesn't output incorrect projectile speeds.
LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds

#### Update v2.0.4 (28 January 2019)

* Fixed looping SFX on Finn's Arcana.
* Fixed character menu bugs.
* ## Fixed several minor issues.
We Happy Few
- Full changelog here.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
X4: Foundations

#### Patch 1.60 (28 January 2019)

* Added music tracks from previous games.
* Added map filter option to disable allied order queue visualisation.
* Added option to edit or remove assignment in order queue.
* Added tooltips explaining why Request Dock At option is greyed-out.
* Improved overall game performance.
* Improved AI attacking of stations.
* Improved reward calculation for Rescue Ship mission.
* Improved reward calculation and area range for Repair mission.
* Improved reward calculation and fleet variation in Fleet Delivery mission.
* Improved location check for claiming plot in Station Building mission.
* Improved likelihood of NPCs providing information when asking for the way to a station.
* Improved AutoMiner behaviour to avoid mining in enemy-held territory depending on crew skill.
* Removed ability to map right mouse button to avoid conflicts with context menu function.
* Fixed player-owned stations not transferring money to the player after having earned a surplus.
* Fixed player-owned ships mis-identifying some ships as being abandoned.
* Fixed ships sometimes undocking and docking again when given an order that doesn't require a ship to change docks.
* Fixed NPC-owned capital class mining ships not being able to mine due to lack of collector drones.
* Fixed mining ships sometimes not going to their designated positions before starting to mine.
* Fixed delay after player issuing AutoMiner order.
* Fixed capital ships with forward-mounted weapons sometimes orienting broadside to big targets.
* Fixed capital ships not acquiring some station modules when attacking them.
* Fixed fighters manoeuvering against and firing upon the center of stations rather than acquiring station modules.
* Fixed player-owned squadron subordinates pursuing targets to the ends of the universe.
* Fixed combat ships assigned to a station not staying in the vicinity of the station.
* Fixed captured visitor ships sometimes not accepting orders.
* Fixed UI allowing player to order player-owned ships to Dock to Trade at player-owned stations that have no trade offers.
* Fixed ships wanting to undock from a venture platform worrying that they might leave the player stranded at the station.
* Fixed player-owned free traders preferring build-related trades.
* Fixed free traders tending to prefer trades involving buying low amounts or high prices.
* Fixed player-owned station-based traders ignoring sell offers at the station below a certain threshold.
* Fixed rare case that would prevent AutoMine and AutoTrade orders from functioning.
* Fixed lasertower orders being assignable to things that weren't lasertowers.
* Fixed lasertowers erroneously attempting to move while in highways.
* Fixed computer pilots of drones and lasertowers sometimes bailing.
* Fixed player-owned ships formerly owned by pirates retaining their cover ownership.
* Fixed docked ships on claimed ships retaining old ownership and crew on board.
* Fixed theoretical ability to improve relations with Xenon and Kha'ak.
* Fixed not being able to select items to deliver to Black Marketeer when playing multiple delivery missions simultaneously.
* Fixed receiving pilot comm chatter while not in a cockpit.
* Fixed Security Office not being available on all stations.
* Fixed Boarding mission where ship was already captured earlier.
* Fixed mission character disappearing during Delivery mission.
* Fixed duplicate greeting of Black Marketeer during Delivery mission.
* Fixed cases of missing dialog choices for Black Marketeers.
* Fixed Tutorial and Help menu in ultra-wide resolutions.
* Fixed large number of queued orders breaking the order queue menu.
* Fixed map shortcuts not working after using minimize.
* Fixed wrong production resources shown in LSO and encyclopedia.
* Fixed hidden information (shown as ???) on player stations in certain cases.
* Fixed loadout statistics showing changes in engine performance when applying a paint mod.
* Fixed venture reward menu sometimes not displaying reward information.
* Fixed custom player logo not being displayed on target monitor.
* Fixed comms monitor not showing up on incoming reports from pilots.
* Fixed excessive L and XL travel engine prices.
* Fixed certain M-sized turret slots on some L-sized ships not allowing mining turrets to be fitted.
* Fixed mirrored logos on some ships.
* Fixed NPC position in bar.
* Fixed various NPC animation issues.
* Fixed player ship standing still when opening the map after undocking from a station.
* Fixed problems docking certain M-sized ships (especially Drill) without docking software.
* Fixed ships protecting stations with the Protect Station order chasing targets out of the designated area.
* Fixed new NPC stations potentially having their build storages owned by incorrect factions.
* Fixed squadron subordinates sometimes not keeping up with their commanders.
* Fixed dock showing stop sign while ship docked after loading savegame.
* Fixed occasional loss of control input while in flight.
* Fixed incorrect graphics settings displayed after changing Graphics Quality.
* Fixed Account Management and Logical Station Overview menus not setting manager budget when setting station account.
* Fixed menu crash in supply node of Logical Station Overview.
* Fixed menu crash when opening Info menu for certain stations.
* Fixed menu freeze in Account Management menu.
* Fixed map freeze if a commander was docked at one of their subordinates.
* Fixed UI showing possibility to edit default behaviours of subordinates.
* Fixed strange items being added to inventory after venture completes.
* Fixed unclaimed venture rewards getting lost on subsequent save/load cycle.
* Fixed planned station builds being lost after saving and loading.
* Fixed some memory leaks.
* Fixed causes of several freezes and performance issues in specific circumstances.
* Fixed several other causes of crashes.
high rated
Tower of Time

#### Update 1.4.0.11632 (29 January 2019)

Dear Players.

We bring you something different this time.

We have implemented two new games modes. If you want to replay Tower of Time
or if you (a New Player) don’t really like cRPGs so much and prefer fast paced
games like Darkest Dungeon – you might find this enjoyable. Several other
improvements were also made based on your feedback and are listed below.

All in all – this is quite an exciting update, which far exceeds typical
updates we have done before. Apologies for the wall of text below, but there
are really a lot of changes. (On the plus side, we don't sell this as the
DLC).

##### RPGlite and Permadeath game modes

This mode has the following features:

* You start in the city.
* All 7 champions are available in the beginning.
* Blacksmith (Tier I gear), Transmute and Enchanting is enabled.
* All class buildings are upgraded to the max, so you can level up whatever champions you wish, providing you have the resources.
* First 4 floors of the Tower are immediately unlocked, so you can move down whenever you are ready. Remaining parts are unlocked when you descend through the stairs at the end of the given floor.
* You can skip Dialogues and temporarily unlock doors and remove barriers, that usually require doing a quest (via the means of “skip content lever”.
* Party alignment is changed to Party Boost and depends on the level of the champion.
* Some starting resources, so you can customize your starting party a bit.
* Save games are now in separate categories: Normal, RPGlite, Permadeath.

##### PERMADEATH mode

* Permadeath mode is for those truly wishing to test themselves. When your champion die in battle, he/she cannot re-enter the tower (unless you resurrect him in combat) and you continue with remaining party.
* New difficulty setting for Permadeath - Blood - which is the only one available for this mode. It starts relatively easy, so you get the resources to build up your party and then ramps up to half way between Hard and Epic.
* Game ends when you loose all your champions OR when you reach the end of floor 11 with at least a single one.

So now you will be able to pick Whisper and Kaela as the starting party and
build them as pure glass cannons or Boron and Rakhem that will rush into the
swarms of enemies to cleave them, laughing all the way.

##### Items and Attributes

Based on your feedback, we have also made some significant changes to the
items as well and strengthened weapon damage overall (so Skills / Mastery does
not trump everything).

* Reduced RNG on base stats. Each Weapon sub-type is now different. Each Armor, Ring and Amulet type is also different, you can check it when you go to our new crafting panel.
* Removed some of the “weak” combinations of pre-fixes and suffixes that immediately were dismantled.
* You will be able to select which item sub-type you wish to craft. Some items are more powerful or special so they also cost more. When you click on the question mark, you can see exactly what stats those items have.
* Possible magical stats for crafted items and looted items are now separated. Only looted items can give you a rare and powerful stat such as Spectral (which restores your mana for each weapon hit) or Chaotic (which has a small chance to Stun, Daze or Slow enemies). So now you should never disregard looted items – and consider them turning into Epic and Enchanted gear using the forges.
* Items have much more distinctive characteristics – e.g. each of the three 2-handed Swords have a very different stats and unique characteristics now. If you want to have a high stun chance for your melee champions, then you will be able to do so.
* Might and Speed attributes are now more powerful, making Weapon-based builds on par with Mastery. At 50 attribute points they now grant 150% boost to Weapon Damage and Attack Speed vs. 100% boost to Skill Damage from Mastery.
* Melee weapons are now scaling much better than Range weapons, so melee-focused party is certainly viable now.
* Enchanting panel is reworked, not resetting anymore when you switch champions and also showing all possible enchants for the item (Locked), so you can see whether you have missed any enchantment.
* Cost of enchantments is generally reduced, so you should not be afraid to use them.
* Likewise, cost of item forge upgrade has been reduced, as the last slots were far too expensive and rarely anyone used them.

##### Champions, Skills, Enemies

We have spent a lot of time also re-balancing and re-working some of the
skills and enemies as well. One -- because we always wanted to do so based on
received feedback and two -- because we had to level the starting point for
all champions - to ensure that any starting combination of champions is
viable, even if some of the combinations are more difficult than the others.

We have reduced Health scaling for the enemies on Hard and Epic and instead
improved their skills and resistances.

We have changed some of the end-game bosses, modifying their abilities to
ensure that on Hard and Epic the fights do not drag long but instead are
quicker and more intense.

We have re-tuned some of the fights, creating quite interesting scenarios –
e.g. a group of only construct crossbowmen that cast their frostbite bolts
frequently, effectively immobilizing your party if you don’t counter them.

Another thing changed was mana availability – at the end-game mana
regeneration was so high that no one had to care about it, spamming skills as
soon as they went off cooldown. So we made several adjustments here as well –
mana regeneration is generally decreased, while maximum mana on items plays a
bigger role now. Now items and enchantments that generate mana on hit should
be essential.

Finally, Boron now starts the combat with 25 rage. So he can jump into the
group of those pesky Wraiths instantly. Yeah!

##### Other changes

Having worked on this update for a long time, we also took an opportunity to
make several general improvements as well. Here is a list of most important
ones.

* Anti-aliasing now works correctly (it is called FXAA)
* Few Battlegrounds were improved or even changed significantly, such as Titan Battleground.
* Added voice confirmations for champions in combat, so the combat is more lively now.
* Several skill SFX were improved, all range projectiles and a lot of skills.
* UI was optimized, improving FPS, especially for low-end configurations.

##### Turkish language added

Lastly, but very important – we have added Turkish language thanks to the
efforts of community translators: Gökhan Halil Düzgün and Arda Can Coşkun. Big
thanks!

If we see that RPGlite and Permadeath modes are popular, we would consider
organizing regular competitions for the highest Permadeath SCORE and the
highest DPS on specific bosses.

We hope you will enjoy playing Tower of Time’s new game modes. As always – if
you have a feedback or an issue, please let us know via an in-game Report
Issue tool or hop on our Discord to chat with us directly. As you can see - we
listen to your voice very closely - and even if we are busy working on a new
project, we will not forget about Tower of Time.

Cheers,Event Horizon team
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising to version 11
-> Rise of Industry to version A9.0:2801a
Post edited January 29, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
29 January:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Back to the Future: The Game
· Battle Brothers
· Kingdoms and Castles
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Tales of Monkey Island
· Torchlight
· Unrest
· Unrest Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Unrest Special Edition [Premium]
· We Happy Few

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has been removed: Back to the Future: The Game

A game has been removed: Tales of Monkey Island

Battle Brothers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (1.2.0.21 GOG to 1.2.0.22) [Windows] --- Size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 1.2.0.22

* File added: Patch (1.2.0.22 to 1.2.0.23) [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 1.2.0.23

* File added: Patch (1.2.0.25 to 1.2.0.25 GOG) [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 1.2.0.25 GOG

* File changed: DLC: Beasts & Exploration - Supporter Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.25 *TO* 1.2.0.25 GOG

* File changed: DLC: Beasts & Exploration: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.25 *TO* 1.2.0.25 GOG

* File changed: DLC: Supporter Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.25 *TO* 1.2.0.25 GOG

* File changed: Patch (1.2.0.24 GOG to 1.2.0.25) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0.25 *TO* 1.2.0.25 GOG

[NO CHANGELOG]

Kingdoms and Castles has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (351.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 114r3 *TO* 114r4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (357.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 114r3 *TO* 114r4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 114r3 *TO* 114r4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (342.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 114r3 *TO* 114r4

[NO CHANGELOG]

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 242.0 MB *TO* 257.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.65 *TO* 1.66

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.65 (28 January 2019)

Hi everyone. This new update marks us declaring that the game is now BETA. That means we are not planning any more major new features pre-release (although we are very likely to continue updating the game post-release).

This also means we will be shifting direction more towards bug fixes, tweaks and improvements to stuff like the tutorial.
PLUS WE ARE PLANNING ON RAISING THE PRICE. (We cannot do this until 12th Feb, which is when it will go to $24.95).

Here are the changes in the new version released today:

version[1.66]
1) [Bug] Fixed some graphical glitches with overhead conveyors appearing behind things they were in front of, and vice versa.
2) [Feature] Added new 'world events' to the game which start in the late game and affect prices / demand / features etc.
3) [GUI] Research queue names are now cropped to elipsis (...) rather than word wrapped, which caused issues in German.
4) [Feature] cars now open their hood/bonnet (or trunk/boot for sports cars) to have engines worked on.
5) [Bug] Fixed some mixing or badly translated text in various locations.
6) [Bug] Doubled memory pool for routes to prevent this error: "Too many Path Objects requested!"
7) [Bug] You can no longer change the floor texture of floors 'outside' the factory zones.
8) [Content] Potential, unbuilt export slots now show a shuttered slot rather than just a gap.
9) [Content] New researchable 'type 2' resource importer speeds up resource importing by 20% (also stacks with general speed upgrade research).
10) [Bug] Fixed rare crash bug on launching the production manager screen.
11) [Content] Lots more wall texture options!
12) [Content] New wall-clocks for sales dept, world map for shipping department and animated CNC milling machine for engine block manufacture slot.

Hope you like these new changes. Don't forget to tell your friends who may be thinking of getting the game that the price goes up soon!
If you have any feedback on this update please let me know. Like I say, we are mostly looking to tweak, balance and improve the tutorial at this point.
Thanks to everyone who continue to support the game, it is much appreciated, this game would not be as good as it is without the supportive community here and on our website, reddit etc.
BTW our latest developer video blog is here:
https://youtu.be/1ckjeT2fJaQ
(Full changelog)
high rated

Torchlight has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English

Unrest has changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Pyrodactyl Games / Kiss *TO* Pyrodactyl Games / Pyrodactyl Games

Unrest Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] has changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Pyrodactyl Games / Kiss *TO* Pyrodactyl Games / Pyrodactyl Games

Unrest Special Edition [Premium] has changed

We Happy Few has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch (72378 to 76676) [Windows] --- Size: 576.0 MB --- Version: 76676

* File changed: DLC: Jolly Brolly: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 72378 *TO* 76676

* File changed: Patch (69866 to 70168) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (70168 to 71191) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (71191 to 72378) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 72378 *TO* 76676

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 72378 *TO* 76676

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 72378 *TO* 76676

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 2.5 GB *TO* 2.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 72378 *TO* 76676

[CHANGELOG UPDATED FOR We Happy Few]
Patch 1.6.76676 (29 January 2019)
Please find it here: https://pastebin.com/ewySha77 (thanks WinterSnowfall!)

(Full changelog)

PS:

WinterSnowfall: We Happy Few
- Full changelog here.
You can remove this one from your watchlist. ;)
high rated
muntdefems: [...]

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 242.0 MB *TO* 257.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.65 *TO* 1.66

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.65 (28 January 2019)

[...]
Here are the changes in the new version released today:

version[1.66]
[...]
muntdefems: (Full changelog)
This is indeed v.1.66, and not v1.65 (which was released here on Jan 11, 2019); someone at GOG correct the changelog title.

Something similar had happened with the Wandersong Patch 4 back in October 2018 (don't know if it was corrected in the meantime).