It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So Compulsion games released a massive patch on steam fixing more bugs then I have ever seen in a game. Stuff I thought was part of the game was in fact a bug. This came out a few days ago on the 24th. Now I know they were taken over my Microsoft so I was wondering if we will be seeing the patch here or not. I've seen a few other games get bought out and forgotten on GOG.com

Really hope its just the "weekend" issue and they didn't have time and we will see it sometime next week. Fingers crossed :)
Post edited January 27, 2019 by Starkrun
Starkrun: So Compulsion games released a massive patch on steam fixing more bugs then I have ever seen in a game. Stuff I thought was part of the game was in fact a bug. This came out a few days ago on the 24th. Now I know they were taken over my Microsoft so I was wondering if we will be seeing the patch here or not. I've seen a few other games get bought out and forgotten on GOG.com

Really hope its just the "weekend" issue and they didn't have time and we will see it sometime next week. Fingers crossed :)
Monday, hopefully. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: it is now live on GOG Galaxy, offline installer to come.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by Manywhelps
Starkrun: So Compulsion games released a massive patch on steam fixing more bugs then I have ever seen in a game. Stuff I thought was part of the game was in fact a bug. This came out a few days ago on the 24th. Now I know they were taken over my Microsoft so I was wondering if we will be seeing the patch here or not. I've seen a few other games get bought out and forgotten on GOG.com

Manywhelps: Monday, hopefully. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: it is now live on GOG Galaxy, offline installer to come.
Hi, when will you add the achievements on GOG Galaxy?
Manywhelps: Snip...
Thank you guys, saw it come down and I'm super stoked.. going for a fresh run from the top, Love this game! I'm so happy that your still supporting GOG!

You guys ROCK!