It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got an interesting newsletter regarding Sundered.

"We’re totally stoked to be unleashing the long-awaited Sundered Finisher Update, chock-full of delicious quality-of-life improvements and the bad-ass titular finishing moves that will have you obliterating eldritch hordes in style! The Sundered Finisher Update arrives automatically as a free update to all Steam and PS4 players today (GOG, Origin, Uplay, and Katridge will drop very soon!). Important additional updates to Sundered are still to come!"

Source
high rated
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

#### Patch 1.1.1.0064 (21 June 2018)

##### Fixes and Updates

##### Major Issues

* Client no longer crashes when choosing Quit to Desktop.
* Mac builds will no longer allow you to toggle the Fullscreen setting via the OSX Menu Dock Bar or via Command+F. This was done to prevent a crash that occurs when doing this action.

##### Companions/Crew

* Crew members now heal properly in the Resting Crew slot when there are adequate Medicine supplies.

##### User Interface

* News feed no longer clips with Title Screen menu after quitting to Title Screen.
* Store and Ship results now handle Scaling Text size better and layering of UI has been fixed in a few places.
* Fixed the Appearance Customization window not scaling down on smaller resolutions.

##### Audio

* Strange whiny sound effect no longer plays when opening the main menu.

##### Quests

* Onekaza will now properly start Taking Out the Traders quest if you've completed all prior quests in the Huana faction.
* Castol will now offer you A Glimpse Beyond if players have completed Storms of Poko Kohara and He Waits in Fire and haven't talked to Flaune Elette before ever talking to Castol.
* It's now possible to return Terms of Trade and Storms of Poko Kohara to Director Castol in the event of Alvari having been banished by the VTC council.

##### Miscellaneous

* Fixed skinning issues on Naked Dwarf bodies.
* Fixed lighting issue in Fort Deadlight that exposed some flip tiles.
* Various fixes to Partial Hair when head slot item is equipped.
Surviving Mars

#### Curiosity Hotfix 3 (21 June 2018)

* no longer submitting Steam/GOG user IDs to our Mantis
* stability fixes
* submit game difficulty to telemetry
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> For The King to version 1.0.5.8322
-> Absolver to version 1.19 386
-> Tangledeep to version 1.15 (Linux only)
Are the update flags back?

I've just got one for The Witcher 2, which looks like it's referring to the Linux update from almost a month ago. :P
high rated
StarCrawlers has been updated to v1.1h2: Win/Mac/Linux installers all up to date.

PS: I can't highlight and copy the changelog using Firefox, how do you guys do it?
Ganni1987: PS: I can't highlight and copy the changelog using Firefox, how do you guys do it?
They probably get them directly from GOG's API.

Either that or via Adalia Fundamentals: on of its options puts a link to a game's changelog in its game card, which opens a pop-up window with selectable text.
Ganni1987: PS: I can't highlight and copy the changelog using Firefox, how do you guys do it?
Well, muntdefems has his MaGog query scripts, while I get my data straight from the APIs also via scripts. I guess it would be a lot easier to go into dev/inspector mode and copy the raw text from whatever HTML element GOG uses to encapsulate the changelog, though I haven't tried this approach myself.
muntdefems: Are the update flags back?

I've just got one for The Witcher 2, which looks like it's referring to the Linux update from almost a month ago. :P
They come and go. Got my last one (Witcher 2 as well iirc) a few days ago.
Works fine for me (see attachment)
Attachments:
w3.jpg (144 Kb)
Post edited June 22, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: Works fine for me (see attachment)
You're using Adalia Fundamentals I suppose? The site does not look like that by default :P.

Metal Fatigue

#### Internal Hotfix (21 June 2018)

* [WIN] Message This is not the correct version of Metal Fatigue for this territory should no longer appear on launch.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!

#### THE BARISTA UPDATE (22 June 2018)

Twenty-four new foods enter the roster! Here's a list of everything that is
available and ready to purchase via the Food Catalog:

##### ENTREES

* Hot Lattes
* Iced Lattes
* Frozen Lattes
* Espressos
* Smoothies
* Milkshakes
* Enchiladas
* Tamales
* Rote Grutze
* Htapothi sti Skhara
* Organic Salad
* Ice Cream Scoops
* Glazed Doughnuts
* Specialty Doughnuts
* Frozen Bananas
* Cinnamon Buns
* Brownies
* Japanese Crepe

##### SIDE DISHES

* Croissants
* Specialty Fries
* Side Oatmeal
* Marshmallow Squares

##### DRINKS

* Hot Tea
* Horchata

* Three new restaurants with 36 new shifts are now available in the Tower! Burrito Time, Contrast Coffee Company and Planet BLUE are now hiring!
* All new Zen Shifts mode allow you to play all 400 shifts with no rush hours and infinite patience! Note that only bronze medals can be obtained in this mode.
* Five new achievements added.
* 119 new objects have been added, including two new categories: Fountains and Wall Booths! New categories have been accordingly added to the Designer.
* Level cap increased to 125. This is the final limit for the game.

##### MORE NEW ADDITIONS

* Chilly Bowl Shift 2, 4, 7 and 8 now have Ice Cream Scoops added to the menu. Any medals earned before this patch will still be kept.
* Switch Pro Controller support added in Options>Gamepad.
* The Tower Mode Menu has been completely redesigned for a better display of levels and control.
* A new trigger guide has been added to recipes when using a gamepad to help with making foods faster. You can toggle this off in Options>Gamepad.
* Added the option to toggle the red email indicator on the main menu in Options>Gameplay>New Email Notifications.
* You must now confirm twice when buying a food in the Food Catalog, which should prevent accidental purchases.
* Barista Update added as a Status Filter for the Food Catalog.
* An increase in visual fidelity and resolution have been made for the following foods:

* Whole Cakes
* Escargot
* Muffins
* Deluxe Nachos
* Ramen
* Salad
* Sliders
* Sub Sandwich
* Wok Chicken
* Wok Beef and Pork
* Wok Shrimp and Tofu
* Lamb Chops
* Toast
* Biscuits and Gravy
* Pork Loin
* Sausage Slices
* Carpaccio
* Asparagus
* Brussles Sprouts
* Kale Chips
* Roasted Cauliflower

* You can now hold Shift+Control+F6 to toggle an FPS counter in-game, mainly to aid troubleshooting for certain issues. FPS is the current FPS count, while Real FPS is the uncapped framerate your computer can theoretically run.
* Medals Earned splash screen for Chef for Hire mode redesigned.
* Exactly three pieces of streamers and/or balloons will fall when a perfect day is completed.
* You can now quit back to the title screen to load a new game instead of having to quit the game and restart it.

##### BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

* When starting the game, when using a resolution lower than your default monitor resolution and using borderless window or windowed, the game would incorrectly fullscreen the game. This is now fixed and will correctly resize the game on startup based on the settings chosen in the Options menu.
* A rare bug where customers appeared to be floating above the cheap starter chairs in the CSD restaurant has been fixed. This would occur when deleting objects or switching restaurant save slots.
* Fixed a bug that did not allow you to trash foods that have no cook times in the holding station (such as Pig's Blood Cake) while prepping a food or chore.
* Fixed a bug that did not allow you to trash foods that were cooked incorrectly or are no longer fresh that have cook times (such as Chili) while prepping a food or chore.
* When remapping keys, ingredients that are disabled due to not prepping them in the first phase (two stage foods such as Burritos) are now displayed properly for remapping.
* Fixed a crash that would occur when selecting Local Co-Op, pouring a beer, then going back and selecting Single Player and then pouring another beer.
* You can now press enter instead of the space bar to navigate the main menus.
* Fixed bug that can occur when spamming the Practice Mode option for foods.
* Fixed crash that could occur when using the options screen and selecting a new category immediately while exiting the options screen.
* A small error where a green triangle error sprite would appear in rare instances has been fixed.
* Fixed a few grammatical errors.
* Fixed a rare bug that would cause two different music tracks to play during gameplay.
* Fixed bug that would sometimes lead to Holding Station foods having a 0 number of servings when not disposed of automatically by the game.
* Improved texture loads for certain foods and menus.
* Fixed Apple Juice and Orange Juice containers being reversed for Juice Bar.
* Fixed a rare bug that would overlap Boosters/Detractors on top of other foods in the Active Menu (CSD Restaurant).
* Changed description of 24 Angry Customers achievement to better clarify requirements.
* Deluxe Nachos no longer have non-selectable ingredients in the prep phase.
* Fixed bug that would cause the turn page button to get stuck when using a gamepad.
* Gamepad buttons now update in real time when choosing a gamepad in the Options menu.
* Improved The Far East logo readability.
* Viewing buzz in the Active Menu now gives you a message when no buzz modifiers are available.
* Fixed text display when viewing buzz for Mac and Linux.
* After a restaurant closes, the time no longer displays after 6am the following day as this led to a small visual glitch.
* Fixed rare bug with stuck highlighted Back icon when viewing Max Wieners menu.
* Medals/Rewards menu shown before starting a level now displays completed Bronze/Silver/Gold objectives. Also fixed wording for Earn 1 Gold Medals.
* Updated Salad catalog icon to better differenciate it from the Organic Salad.
* Fixed an issue with two different #01 recipes for Deluxe Nachos. Also fixed spelling of Meat-a-licious Supreme Nacho recipe.
* Renamed Player Options to Chefs & Co-Op
* Added Newsletter to Social Links menu.
* Start Game icon changed for title screen.
* Improved Sushi catalog icon.
* Credits screen (Options>Credits) redesigned.

##### HOTFIX 1

* Tamales now have 6 servings instead of 5.
* Customers floating above chairs for the new wall booths have been strapped down.

##### HOTFIX 2

* When buying foods, the Purchased label can change back into Buy mode under certain circumstances and duplicate foods could be bought. This has been fixed.

There's a known issue with the Ubuntu audio that we hope to resolve in the
next two weeks.
Post edited June 22, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
Hmmm... must be some Firefox Linux-specific thing, 'cos I can't highlight the changelogs either.
WinterSnowfall: You're using Adalia Fundamentals I suppose? The site does not look like that by default :P.
Yes and I know. But I realized this shortly after I took the screenshot, deactivated Greasemonkey and therefore all scripts including AF and tried it again. I just did not want to do another screenshot which I could if wanted (which I doubt).
Post edited June 22, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Deep Sky Derelicts

#### Patch 0.6 (22 June 2018)

##### New:

* Character level cap raised to 9. New abilities for levels 8-9 are available.
* New ship layouts.
* New enemies: Amoebas (Soulmorph, Rockmorph and Crystalmorph) and the Tyrant.
* New missions for tier 3 (2 main + 2 side).
* Crew inventory size can be upgraded in the research workshop.
* New equipment extensions added to the loot pool.
* The name of the derelict you are currently exploring is now shown on the map.
* A combat log has been added. You can expand the log from the top of the screen and browse it during combat, and hover over the unit or card names to see what happened.
* A codex with descriptions of card mechanics is now available in the pause menu.
* Click the class name on the character creation screen to access more detailed information about classes and abilities.
* Added a tooltip to the XP bar on the character screen showing the current experience points and points needed for the next level.
* Two new trap types added.
* Two new crew portraits added.

##### Changes:

* Game progression has been adjusted to throw stuff at you in more digestible portions - fewer ships are available to start with, but more are unlocked as soon as you find some location data.
* Some additional landing zones and hazard zones have been added to ship layouts.
* Starmap UI changes: Added a bit of animation to show newly unlocked ships on the starmap, and warning signs for ships that are above the crew's level.
* When moving several tiles at a time, the movement animation gradually speeds up after a few rooms to make long trips faster.
* The camera now tries to keep the crew icon visible when moving on the map, and you can scroll the map while moving.
* Combat UI changes: The energy display is now next to Boost and End Turn buttons, and the Retreat button has been moved to the left side.
* The card selector panel used for drawing or discarding cards is now more descriptive.
* Drawing cards due to an ability or other card is shown with a brief animation.
* Fast Deployment now moves the new unit to its correct place in the current round based on its initiative (or right after the owner, if the initiative is higher).
* You can click on mods in the crew inventory to pin the details to the screen, allowing you to browse the item's cards by hovering over them. Click again to unfocus. Energy cells are now used with a double click.
* Updated game settings UI to fit the overall style.
* Tracking Shot: Shot is Accurate (=hits always)
* Tracker/Mark Target now also gives an Evasion debuff to the target.
* Changed Scrapper/Expert Tool User ability into Team Preparation: All allies start combat with 1/2/3 additional cards.
* Small adjustments to equipment and item modifiers across the board. Most notably Focus, Evasion, Energy reduction and Lethal chance values got reduced on all levels.
* Increased movement cost of the passive scan research upgrades to +25%/+25% (was +10/+20).
* Increased energy cost of the scan range research upgrades to +15%/+15%/+15% (was +10/+10/+10).
* Buffed most of the Illustrious equipment modifiers.
* Increased Small Energy Cell price from 30 to 35 and Medium Energy Cell price from 90 to 105.
* Increased the number of items that are spawned to the Pawn Shop for sale.
* Arena has two more new encounters, one Amoeba (Rockmorph, Soulmorph, Crystalmorph and one Scourge (Drudger, Mortifier, Tyrant) fight, totalling 22 encounters. One of the earlier fights was replaced with a Necrotic (Banger, Gutser, Long Dead) group.

##### Fixes:

* Fixed map generation bugs where locked rooms could prevent progress in some situations.
* Fixed combat issues that could occur after loading a save in the middle of combat.
* Fixed Hazard Protection not working when trying to restore shields or health in radiated rooms.
* Fixed missing room graphics in locked rooms.
* Fixed Talk button being visible when a conversation was restarted without exiting the room.
* Fixed some equipment modifiers getting incorrect effect values when a status effect was also generated on the same item.
* Fixed a bug that could result in some chance of X equipment modifiers (elemental effects, ability lock, explosive shots and bleed) not working properly.
* Fixed combat bugs with the Leader/Distraction ability and a potential bug with Leader/Unrelenting.
* Fixed an error that could happen when generating loot with the Fast Deployment modifier.
* Enemies aren't scared of loot anymore and can move over it.
* Fixed script bug with Recharging Pulse.
* Added more safety checks for card script interactions.
* Use the death pose for units hit by Lethal attacks.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Sudden Strike 4 to version 1.09.26072 (Mac only)
With Chrome in Windows 10, it's extremely difficult to highlight and copy the changelog, but it's not impossible.
high rated
Quite a lot of activity to end the week:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· 7th Guest, The
· Cossacks 3
· Darkest Dungeon
· Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness [DLC]
· Ghost of a Tale
· Kerbal Space Program
· Long Dark, The [Season Pass]
· StarCrawlers

[Part 1 of 4]

7th Guest, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* the_7th_guest_en_patch_3_17726.sh *TO* the_7th_guest_en_patch_3_21683.sh --- Size *FROM* 609.2 MB *TO* 621.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Jan 2018 13:48:46 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 10:02:03 GMT --- Version *FROM* patch 3 *TO* 1.30

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (22 June 2018)

- Transferred the Linux version of The 7th Guest to ScummVM. Please note that you will need to start a new game after updating.
(Full changelog)

Cossacks 3 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: DLC: The Golden Age: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 73.0 MB *TO* 71.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.5 GB *TO* 2.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.1.4.90.5902 *TO* 2.2.0.91.5961

[NO CHANGELOG]

Darkest Dungeon has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (21071 to 21095)

* File added: DLC: The Color Of Madness: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 496.0 MB --- Version: 23917

* File added: Patch (23886 to 23904) --- Name: patch_darkest_dungeon_23886_(21661)_to_23904_(21669).exe --- Size: 7.9 MB --- Date: Thu 21 Jun 2018 21:25:29 GMT --- Version: 23904

* File changed: DLC: Musketeer: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_darkest_dungeon__musketeer_en_21142_16139.pkg *TO* dlc_darkest_dungeon___musketeer_enUS_23917_21681.pkg --- Size *FROM* 18.1 MB *TO* 18.1 MB (+3.0 B) --- Date *FROM* Fri 03 Nov 2017 11:43:04 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 10:12:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* 21142 *TO* 23917

* File changed: DLC: Musketeer: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_darkest_dungeon_musketeer_23886_(21661).exe *TO* setup_darkest_dungeon_musketeer_23904_(21669).exe --- Size *FROM* 19.6 MB *TO* 19.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Thu 21 Jun 2018 13:53:24 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jun 2018 21:26:20 GMT --- Version *FROM* 23886 *TO* 23904

* File changed: DLC: The Color Of Madness: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 23886 *TO* 23904

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 320.0 MB *TO* 314.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 21142 *TO* 23917

* File changed: DLC: The Crimson Court: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 23886 *TO* 23904

* File changed: DLC: The Shieldbreaker: Mac OS X installer, English --- Version *FROM* 21142 *TO* 23917

* File changed: DLC: The Shieldbreaker: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 23886 *TO* 23904

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_en_23885_21662.sh *TO* darkest_dungeon_en_23904_21681.sh --- Size *FROM* 1.8 GB *TO* 1.8 GB (+8.0 KB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 21 Jun 2018 13:27:12 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 08:26:03 GMT --- Version *FROM* 23885 *TO* 23904

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* darkest_dungeon_en_21142_16139.pkg *TO* darkest_dungeon_enUS_23917_21681.pkg --- Size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Fri 03 Nov 2017 11:42:59 GMT *TO* Fri 22 Jun 2018 10:12:42 GMT --- Version *FROM* 21142 *TO* 23917

* File changed: Patch (21095 to 21142) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Patch (21096 to 21142) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Patch (23848 to 23886) --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_darkest_dungeon_23886_(21661).exe *TO* setup_darkest_dungeon_23904_(21669).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.6 GB (-1.9 MB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 21 Jun 2018 13:53:16 GMT *TO* Thu 21 Jun 2018 21:26:12 GMT --- Version *FROM* 23886 *TO* 23904

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 2 of 4]

Darkest Dungeon: The Color Of Madness [DLC] has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OSX 10.9 or later, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 2 GB available space, Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended, Recommended system requirements: OSX 10.9 or later, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Storage: 2 GB available space, Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended

Ghost of a Tale has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 660 [Windows]

* Files removed: Windows installer, English (parts 1-3)

* File added: Patch (650 to 651) [Windows] --- Size: 311.0 MB --- Version: 651

* File added: Patch (651 to 655) [Windows] --- Size: 343.0 MB --- Version: 655

* File added: Patch (655 to 660) [Windows] --- Size: 1.2 GB --- Version: 660

* File added: Patch (705 to 707) [Windows] --- Size: 312.0 MB --- Version: 707

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 707

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 2.8 GB --- Version: 707

[NO CHANGELOG]

Kerbal Space Program has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Chinese --- Size has not changed (216.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, French --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, German --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Italian --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Japanese --- Size *FROM* 196.0 MB *TO* 195.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (208.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: DLC: Making History: Mac OS X installer, Spanish --- Size has not changed (196.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese --- Size *FROM* 805.0 MB *TO* 825.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Chinese --- Size *FROM* 831.0 MB *TO* 850.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 781.0 MB *TO* 801.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, French --- Size *FROM* 806.0 MB *TO* 825.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, German --- Size *FROM* 803.0 MB *TO* 823.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Italian --- Size *FROM* 805.0 MB *TO* 825.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Japanese --- Size *FROM* 822.0 MB *TO* 841.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Russian --- Size *FROM* 780.0 MB *TO* 799.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Spanish --- Size *FROM* 779.0 MB *TO* 799.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3.2152 *TO* 1.4.4.02215

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Coming in the next post)
high rated

[Part 3 of 4]

Kerbal Space Program has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.4.02215 (22 June 2018)

Improvements
- Improve wheel suspension micro-oscillation and sliding.
- Increase PQS cache on startup and performance improvements.
- Added vessel position data to debug menu.
- Updated map nodes to be visually different when behind a celestial body.
- Added version display in game to include installed expansion versions.

Localization
- Localization string changes for German.
- KSPedia updates for German.

Parts
- ModulePartVariants now supports cost and mass modifiers for variants. Note that if this is added to existing variants, the mass of crafts in flight will be preserved at the old value. Only new vessels are affected.

Bugfixes
- Fix smoke plume VFX issues across all smoke types.
- Fix missing Jetpack EVA jets for rotation groups in all suits.
- Fix Rapier Smoke plume.
- Fix splashdown VFX being on wrong world axis.
- Fix splashdown VFX being under the surface.
- Fix Smoke VFX velocity being changed by engine input (ie once its emmited its in the world space).
- Fix lower quality reentry VFX not displaying.
- Fix reentry VFX being too compacted.
- Fix reentry VFX showing from hidden side of vessel (ie. showing through the vessel).
- Fix various other VFX emitter issues: Flameout VFX, SRB Engine flame VFX, Explosion VFX
- Fix screen resolutions list in the main KSP game settings.
- Fix timing issue in startup of cargo bays sometimes occluding parts they shouldn’t.
- Fix parachute breaking RCS when P is pressed while kerbal is EVA in space.
- Fix Gilly and Bop scaling in map mode.
- Fix Kerbal (EVA) occlusion inside cargo bays, fairings, etc.
- Fix Resource contracts unable to complete (in non-English games) due to localized resource name being persisted in saves.
- Fix Craft Thumbnails not rendering when tall launchclamps in use.
- Fix Tylo crater biomes.
- Fix launch site display being unlocalized in tracking station widgets.
- Fix fairings and shroud displacement when switching to vessels.
- Fix advanced tweakables in PAW to correctly display all text in Asian languages.

Mods
- Allow ScenarioModule’s to start at MainMenu scene.

Miscellaneous
- Added internal ability to filter and display game settings by DLC Expansion.
- Removed Red Shell.

1.3 Changelog - Making History DLC ONLY

Improvements
- Add SPH camera panning to the GAP when SPH camera controls are set.
- Add Making History stock launch sites to Career game Points of Interest list.
- Add parameter details for any action nodes in the Missions App during mission play.
- Add validation error for nodes that have part selectors and the selected part is invalid.
- Add incompatibility checks to mission files for a range of checks including version issues and action or test modules that aren’t available.
- Improve information displayed in node body for repair node.
- Improved Mission file size and load performance.
- Reworked builder canvas and camera to improve performance
- Change line connectors in the builder to improve visual quality.
- Added GAP camera settings and canvas zoom setting to game settings.
- Added ability to set launch sites as targets for vessel crashed and landed nodes.
- Auto-recover vessels on launch sites when spawning creator defined vessels to launch sites during a mission.
- Remove launch clamps from vessels spawning splashed on liquid surface.
- Added key binding to focus the search bar in the mission builder.
- Added Escape key binding for closing all dialogs in the mission builder.
- Added tab and shift-tab key binding to move between SAP input fields in mission builder.

Localization
- Localize values and status for no active vessel on test nodes.

Parts
- Updated the M1-F rover wheel suspension to resolve an issue with ground bounce / jitter and increased the suspension stiffness and ground clearance.
- Structural tubes now vary mass and cost based on length/diameter. Note that mass updates only apply to new instances of these parts - vessels in flight will not have the mass of these parts adjusted.

Bugfixes
- Fix mouse scroll in the GAP to work when mouseover GAP, and not require a click first.
- Fix mission browser from locking up whilst a pending delete confirmation dialog is open.
- Fix error when docking nodes in the mission builder and selecting Undo.
- Fix NRE when deleting nodes in mission builder in pressing Delete key twice.
- Fix crew dialog list/assignments in editors (VAB/SPH) when stay in editor is selected during mission play.
- Fix spawning vessels during mission play and whilst in the flight scene.
- Fix bug when attempting to test mission from the mission builder with the default mission loaded.
- Fix destructible building log errors when changing scenes during mission play.
- Fix crew assignment test node when using multiple instances of the same craft file in a mission.
- Fix mission node updates in mission builder for nodes that have number range parameters.
- Fix resource drain node not draining resources correctly in some circumstances.
- Fix part failure and repair node display in the mission builder and missions app.
- Fix localised resource names used in the part resource drain and part resource amount nodes.
- Fix localized resource names display in mission builder node bodies.
- Fix Point Of Interest bonus being awarded for reaching new launchsites if you are able to launch directly there.
- Fix Mission Objectives Flow from missing some branches in logic.
- Fix launch site display name in mission builder canvas nodes UI.
- Fix test vessel situations against launch sites.
- Fix Mission Builder music on returning from Editor.
- Fix flag spawning at start of mission when player created vessels on start node.
- Fix stuck at loading orrery on play mission under certain conditions.
- Fix infinite loading screen if user tries to test/play an empty mission.
- Fix mission browser dialogs cancel button being not interactable after deleting a mission.
- Fix automatic completion of kerbal recovery node when set to Any kerbal.
- Fix launchsite rotation to match model rotation.
- Fix possible lock-up if mission banners are missing.
- Fix NREs when spawning vessels with RCS.
- Fix not saving a revert checkpoint when spawning vessels in flight during a mission and vessel is not set to switch to that vessel.
- Fix deleting missions and possibility to have inoperable cancel button.
- Fix builder dragging at non-100% UI scaling.
- Fix vessel spawning in a mission during flight.

Missions
- Fix localized text in Mission - To the Mun Via Minmus.
- Fix localized text in Mission - Munar 1.
- Fix localized text in Mission - Sally-Hut 1.
- Fix localized crew names in Mission - Acapello 13.

Miscellaneous
- Corrected prices for structural tubes.
(Full changelog)