Deep Sky Derelicts
#### Patch 0.6 (22 June 2018)
* Character level cap raised to 9. New abilities for levels 8-9 are available.
* New ship layouts.
* New enemies: Amoebas (Soulmorph, Rockmorph and Crystalmorph) and the Tyrant.
* New missions for tier 3 (2 main + 2 side).
* Crew inventory size can be upgraded in the research workshop.
* New equipment extensions added to the loot pool.
* The name of the derelict you are currently exploring is now shown on the map.
* A combat log has been added. You can expand the log from the top of the screen and browse it during combat, and hover over the unit or card names to see what happened.
* A codex with descriptions of card mechanics is now available in the pause menu.
* Click the class name on the character creation screen to access more detailed information about classes and abilities.
* Added a tooltip to the XP bar on the character screen showing the current experience points and points needed for the next level.
* Two new trap types added.
* Two new crew portraits added.
* Game progression has been adjusted to throw stuff at you in more digestible portions - fewer ships are available to start with, but more are unlocked as soon as you find some location data.
* Some additional landing zones and hazard zones have been added to ship layouts.
* Starmap UI changes: Added a bit of animation to show newly unlocked ships on the starmap, and warning signs for ships that are above the crew's level.
* When moving several tiles at a time, the movement animation gradually speeds up after a few rooms to make long trips faster.
* The camera now tries to keep the crew icon visible when moving on the map, and you can scroll the map while moving.
* Combat UI changes: The energy display is now next to Boost and End Turn buttons, and the Retreat button has been moved to the left side.
* The card selector panel used for drawing or discarding cards is now more descriptive.
* Drawing cards due to an ability or other card is shown with a brief animation.
* Fast Deployment now moves the new unit to its correct place in the current round based on its initiative (or right after the owner, if the initiative is higher).
* You can click on mods in the crew inventory to pin the details to the screen, allowing you to browse the item's cards by hovering over them. Click again to unfocus. Energy cells are now used with a double click.
* Updated game settings UI to fit the overall style.
* Tracking Shot: Shot is Accurate (=hits always)
* Tracker/Mark Target now also gives an Evasion debuff to the target.
* Changed Scrapper/Expert Tool User ability into Team Preparation: All allies start combat with 1/2/3 additional cards.
* Small adjustments to equipment and item modifiers across the board. Most notably Focus, Evasion, Energy reduction and Lethal chance values got reduced on all levels.
* Increased movement cost of the passive scan research upgrades to +25%/+25% (was +10/+20).
* Increased energy cost of the scan range research upgrades to +15%/+15%/+15% (was +10/+10/+10).
* Buffed most of the Illustrious equipment modifiers.
* Increased Small Energy Cell price from 30 to 35 and Medium Energy Cell price from 90 to 105.
* Increased the number of items that are spawned to the Pawn Shop for sale.
* Arena has two more new encounters, one Amoeba (Rockmorph, Soulmorph, Crystalmorph and one Scourge (Drudger, Mortifier, Tyrant) fight, totalling 22 encounters. One of the earlier fights was replaced with a Necrotic (Banger, Gutser, Long Dead) group.
* Fixed map generation bugs where locked rooms could prevent progress in some situations.
* Fixed combat issues that could occur after loading a save in the middle of combat.
* Fixed Hazard Protection not working when trying to restore shields or health in radiated rooms.
* Fixed missing room graphics in locked rooms.
* Fixed Talk button being visible when a conversation was restarted without exiting the room.
* Fixed some equipment modifiers getting incorrect effect values when a status effect was also generated on the same item.
* Fixed a bug that could result in some chance of X equipment modifiers (elemental effects, ability lock, explosive shots and bleed) not working properly.
* Fixed combat bugs with the Leader/Distraction ability and a potential bug with Leader/Unrelenting.
* Fixed an error that could happen when generating loot with the Fast Deployment modifier.
* Enemies aren't scared of loot anymore and can move over it.
* Fixed script bug with Recharging Pulse.
* Added more safety checks for card script interactions.
* Use the death pose for units hit by Lethal attacks.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Sudden Strike 4
to version 1.09.26072