It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We Happy Few appears to have been removed from the store.
finkleroy: We Happy Few appears to have been removed from the store.
I think it got removed a while back from purchase but it is still on the "upcoming" tab. If I remember correctly it stopped being sold here sometime after the price hike.

Edit: I just checked and I still see it available for sale . It is also 15% off right now.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by astrugar710
finkleroy: We Happy Few appears to have been removed from the store.
astrugar710: I think it got removed a while back from purchase but it is still on the "upcoming" tab. If I remember correctly it stopped being sold here sometime after the price hike.
I think the changes are just for the new preorder item the indev item is now delisted something like that.
We Happy Few inDev removed.

we_happy_few_preorder is appear.
Now I see it. I got no results when I searched for it right before I posted about it.
muntdefems: Apart from the delisting of Everything (the game), there's been no new updates to report, so I've posted a new weekly recap. Happy downloading!
Great job by adding (the game) to prevent users from getting a heart attack btw :)
high rated
Overload classic installers (32 & 64 Bit) are now updated.
little_helper: Eador. Masters of the Broken World has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Allied Forces: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_-_allied_forces_1.8.1_(16596).exe *TO* setup_eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_-_allied_forces_1.8.2_(21127).exe --- Size *FROM* 28.5 MB *TO* 32.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Nov 2017 12:37:10 GMT *TO* Wed 30 May 2018 07:17:00 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.8.1 *TO* 1.8.2
Strange. The Allied Forces DLC 1.8.2 isn't available for me. Instead I see an old version 1.5.5 from May 2015.

Has only my account been screwed up or do others see the same thing? See screenshot.
Attachments:
Geralt_of_Rivia: Strange. The Allied Forces DLC 1.8.2 isn't available for me. Instead I see an old version 1.5.5 from May 2015.

Has only my account been screwed up or do others see the same thing? See screenshot.
Weird...It's fine for me...
Have you refreshed your account?
Attachments:
eador.jpg (24 Kb)
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Strange. The Allied Forces DLC 1.8.2 isn't available for me. Instead I see an old version 1.5.5 from May 2015.

Same issue here. Changing the link to https://www.gog.com/downloads/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_allied_forces/en1installer0 provides the correct installer.
high rated
Wizard of Legend

#### Update 1.031 (11 June 2018)

##### Quality of Life:

* Added Lock Controller Aim option that will lock the last aim position even when you return the analog stick to a neutral position

##### Gameplay:

* Neve's Emerald now also lets you completely ignore hit stun and knockback when activated
* Greased Boots now lowers all cooldowns for dash arcana by 25% and adds an extra dash charge
* Evening Gloves now also adds 20% increase in attack speed for basic attacks
* Overpriced Insurance now heals you for 50% of your total gold instead of 25%
* Time that Atlas is vulnerable after he performs his signature increased 40%
* Freiya's Ice Lances adjusted to have a slightly wider spread
* Sales on items are now set to 10% discounts and can be stacked with the Relic/Arcana Rewards Card relics
* Sound effect for Chaotic Rift lowered slightly
* Master Sura's stun duration is now more aligned with that of the other bosses

##### Bug Fixes:

* Fixed issue with co-op dropping partner into pits on locked room activation
* Fixed issue with Boots of Frenzy and Circuit Line
* Disabled crits on invulnerable targets
* Disabled ability to pause during the end of floor summary and fixed a bug that allowed level generation with the wrong tileset
* Fixed a bug where Neve's relics could be activated without a full deck of applicable arcana
* Turned off loot drops for a few destructibles in Lanova Plaza and Home
* Fixed some errors in Japanese and Spanish localization
Battle Chef Brigade

#### Patch 2 (Revision 135618) (11 June 2018)

* A new update is fresh from the oven! We fixed some important bugs, applied a sparkling egg wash to the Forest, and generally made BCB better!

##### Forest background update

* Eric traveled through the Forest, updating nearly all aspects of the illustrated arena background.
* Enjoy a quiet moment with the sleeping Dragon in its calming grove.
* Spy the looming Skyland above the clouds.

##### Combat

* Fixed control rebinding issue that prevented slidekick from being used nicely in combos.
* Thrash's Consume radius has been expanded and is more reliable.

##### Ingredients

* Lantern Fruit now contains two Water gems. Using it for massive points now requires tactical stacking or Fragile-mitigating items like Wart's Spatula.

##### Daily Cook-Off

* Challenge roll-over now syncs properly with the leaderboard roll-over.
* Made chests always spawn the same random sauce each day since they introduced RNG into a critical ingredient type.
* Removed consecutive-day bonus item awarding since we never explained it and it was only available for the first battle of that day. Everyone thought it was a bug.
* Removed items that only work with the Combo Pan from the rotation.

##### Misc Graphics

* The Judges' Table candles are now lit during Brigade-sanctioned duels.

##### Difficulty

* Adjusted final boss AI dish targets to be slightly easier to account for the late-campaign chef changes.

##### Misc Code

* Load times have been improved. Some needless unload/load mismatches have been fixed as well as a few slow memory leaks.
* Fixed an issue where the Loadout panel would allow selection of invisible options.
* Fixed a few Chopping Board-related input issues. Usability improvements will be in the next patch.

##### UI

* Moved objectives header in slightly so it doesn't appear cut off.

##### Audio

* Now plays a VO clip when adjusting the VO volume in the Options menu.
* Fixed very loud music in Chapter 4 Briefing scenes.

##### Debug

* Added a new Safe Mode config option to help users with graphical issues.

* Again, from the three of us at Trinket (and all the other folks who made Battle Chef Brigade possible), thank you! We can't wait to show you the juicy updates we've been spending oodles of time on. The wait will be worth it!
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

#### Patch 1.3.0 (11 June 2018)

* full changelog available here: https://blackbirdinteractive.com/2017/11/16/dokpatch1_3_0/
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Overload to version 1.0.1829
-> Regalia - Royal Edition to version 1.2a Hotfix (Mac only)
-> Order of Battle: World War II & others in the Order of Battle series to version v6.1.9 (Mac only)
-> Cultist Simulator to version 2018.6.e.1 (Windows & Mac only)
-> Where The Water Tastes Like Wine to version 1.4.2
-> Railway Empire to version 1.4.0.20700 (Linux only)

Wurzelkraft: Same issue here. Changing the link to https://www.gog.com/downloads/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_allied_forces/en1installer0 provides the correct installer.
I have identified the website bug that causes this. Does anyone know how or where to report website bugs?
Wurzelkraft: Same issue here. Changing the link to https://www.gog.com/downloads/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_allied_forces/en1installer0 provides the correct installer.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I have identified the website bug that causes this. Does anyone know how or where to report website bugs?
support ?
either as "website glitches" or "other website issues"

that has worked at least once for me ;)
high rated
At last !

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Downloads
Patch 1.3.0 (11 June 2018)

full changelog available here: https://blackbirdinteractive.com/2017/11/16/dokpatch1_3_0/
By the look of things, something tells me GOG had a hand in providing these long awaited updates. I'm truly happy these things aren't going unnoticed.