It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got an update flag for Silence, and yepoleb also lists it as having been updated, but there's no changelog. Does anyone have any idea what's up with this?
finkleroy: I got an update flag for Silence, and yepoleb also lists it as having been updated, but there's no changelog. Does anyone have any idea what's up with this?
Only updated offline installer for mac :)
T_a_J: [snip]
Thanks for posting the missing changelogs!

Can't believe I've missed ALL of them. Guess that's what I get for running my scanning script too early in the day :).
high rated
Dear Judas,

Please fix the forum link for Star Control®: Origins?

Also, the Tooth and Tail game page seems to need an update regarding the languages that were added with a couple of patches back in Dec 2017. You may also want to check the game forum, people seem to have trouble changing the language.

And is the update for System Shock 2 from a couple of days ago as big a secret as the one of the size drop of D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade? Any chance you shed some light?

Cheers
timmy010: has anyone seen the little nightmares new installer, pretty impressive if i do say do myself. it's got details on the front page and selectable game lang
Its installers for English, Japanese, and Chinese are exactly the same.
I guess no matter which language you choose, you got the same installer (for this game).
kbnrylaec: Its installers for English, Japanese, and Chinese are exactly the same.
I guess no matter which language you choose, you got the same installer (for this game).
MarkoH01: Looks the same as all the other installers to me. Just tried it.
the installer is the same as it's always been but the main screen (with options in the bottom left) has subtle details like the language of the game that is going to be installed. when you click "options" there's a game language dropdown box. this is the classic installer i'm referring to and haven't seen anything like this yet. i suppose it hinted to more transparancy in the installers - especially in relation to galaxy based installers where it can tell you on the front page that galaxy will be installed unless you disable this from options - for users who don't normally click options and then find galaxy has installed. it is a subtle change but i thought it was pretty good.
kbnrylaec: Its installers for English, Japanese, and Chinese are exactly the same.
timmy010:
MarkoH01: Looks the same as all the other installers to me. Just tried it.
timmy010: the installer is the same as it's always been but the main screen (with options in the bottom left) has subtle details like the language of the game that is going to be installed. when you click "options" there's a game language dropdown box. this is the classic installer i'm referring to and haven't seen anything like this yet. i suppose it hinted to more transparancy in the installers - especially in relation to galaxy based installers where it can tell you on the front page that galaxy will be installed unless you disable this from options - for users who don't normally click options and then find galaxy has installed. it is a subtle change but i thought it was pretty good.
Looking at it again. You are right. The options screen has changed a bit it now includes the game language that was not there before. Maybe GOG will finally get rid of these language settings tools and build their installers the way they are supposed to be: multi language and after the installation your chosen language will be installed and nothing else ... but I doubt it.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
I'm back, baby! :D

I'm not fully recovered yet, but I'm well enough as to fire up my MaGog-parsing script in order to bring you everything I missed the last 10 days:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
· Book of Unwritten Tales 2, The
· Braveland
· Braveland Pirate
· Celestian Tales: Old North
· Craft The World
· Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
· Divinity: Dragon Commander
· Eisenwald: Blood of November
· Enter the Gungeon
· FORCED SHOWDOWN
· FTL: Advanced Edition
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Fall Part 2: Unbound, The
· Far Cry®
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Gone Home
· Grandia II Anniversary Edition
· Grim Dawn
· Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
· Halcyon 6: The Precursor Legacy [DLC]
· Homeworld® Remastered Collection
· Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016]
· Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, The
· Inquisitor
· Into the Stars
· Little Nightmares
· Little Nightmares - The Residence [DLC]
· Machinarium Collector's Edition
· Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series
· Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
· Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition [Premium]
· Not a Hero
· Offworld Trading Company
· Orwell
· Orwell Deluxe Edition [Premium]
· Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Quest for Infamy
· Rad Rodgers
· Rad Rodgers: World One [removed on Feb 21, 2018]
· Rayman Origins
· Realpolitiks
· SHENZHEN I/O
· STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
· Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
· Samorost 3
· Shadow Man
· Shadow Warrior 2
· Silence
· Space Rogue
· Stories: The Path of Destinies
· Stronghold HD
· System Shock™ 2
· Tempest
· Tempest - Jade Sea [DLC]
· TerraTech [In Dev]
· Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
· Titan Quest: Ragnarök [DLC]
· To The Moon
· Transport Fever
· Wolf Among Us, The
· Wuppo
· Yooka-Laylee
· Zombasite
· Zombasite: Orc Schism [DLC]

[Part 1 of 10]

A game has been added: Fall Part 2: Unbound, The

A game has been added: Halcyon 6: The Precursor Legacy [DLC]

A game has been added: Little Nightmares - The Residence [DLC]

A game has been removed and re-added with a different ID: Rad Rodgers

A game has been added: Tempest - Jade Sea [DLC]

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.00

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 836.0 MB --- Version: 1.00

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Internal Update (19 February 2018)

- updated internal installer structure, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 10]

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File removed: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 1 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 2 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 3 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 4 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 5 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Secret Missions: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 6 of 6) --- Size: 215.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 1 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 2 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 3 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 4 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 5 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File added: DLC: Turtle Wars: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 6 of 6) --- Size: 52.0 MB --- Version: 2.71

* File changed: DLC: Epic Map Pack: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: DLC: Gauntlet: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: DLC: Inception: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: DLC: Oblivion: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: DLC: Overlord: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 1 of 4) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 2 of 4) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Italian+Spanish (part 3 of 4) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.9 GB (+66.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 3.7 GB *TO* 3.7 GB (+66.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, French+Italian (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.8 GB *TO* 1.8 GB (+67.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.7 *TO* 2.71

NOTE#1: The 'Secret Missions' and 'Turtle Wars' DLCs seem to have been multiplied several times. Can someone owning this game (plus DLCs) confirm whether they appear multiple times in the library and, if so, whether they point to the same file or not, please?

NOTE#2: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to their English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'br1' (Brazilian-Portuguese), 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'it1' (Italian), or 'es1' (Spanish).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

· Find it here (thanks HypersomniacLive!)

(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 10]

Book of Unwritten Tales 2, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: Color your Critter: Linux installer, German

* File removed: DLC: Color your Critter: Mac OS X installer, German

* File removed: DLC: Color your Critter: Windows installer, German

* File removed: Linux installer, German

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, German

* Files removed: Windows installer, German (parts 1-3)

* File changed: DLC: Color your Critter: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.1.31

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.31 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.1.31

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.31 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.1.31

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 302.0 MB *TO* 142.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.31 (gog-2) *TO* 1.0.1.31

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Internal Update (23 February 2018)

(Full changelog)

Braveland has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Cloud saves

Braveland Pirate has changed

Celestian Tales: Old North has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Alternate Costume Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_celestian_tales_old_north__alternate_costume_pack_2.5.0.8.pkg *TO* dlc_celestian_tales__old_north___alternate_costume_pack_enUS_1_1_2_GOG_18784.pkg --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.2 GOG

* File changed: DLC: Howl of the Ravager: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* dlc_celestian_tales_old_north__howl_of_the_ravager_2.5.0.8.pkg *TO* dlc_celestian_tales__old_north___howl_of_the_ravager_enUS_1_1_2_GOG_18784.pkg --- Size has not changed (60.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.2 GOG

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* celestian_tales_old_north_2.5.0.8.pkg *TO* celestian_tales__old_north_enUS_1_1_2_gog_18784.pkg --- Size has not changed (552.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.2 GOG

[NO CHANGELOG]

Craft The World has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Achievements, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Dig with Friends: Mac OS X installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 hotfix

* File changed: DLC: Dig with Friends: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 Hotfix

* File changed: DLC: Sisters in Arms: Mac OS X installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 hotfix

* File changed: DLC: Sisters in Arms: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 Hotfix

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 217.0 MB *TO* 219.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 240.0 MB *TO* 242.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.013 *TO* 1.4.014 hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

· Find it here (thanks PaterAlf!) and here (thanks Splatsch!)

(Full changelog)

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Overlay

Divinity: Dragon Commander has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Cloud saves

Eisenwald: Blood of November has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: 1.3 (gog-3) patch

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.3

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.5 GB --- Version: 1.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Enter the Gungeon has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Co-op, Achievements, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Co-op, Achievements, Controller support, Cloud saves
high rated

[Part 4 of 10]

FORCED SHOWDOWN has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 45.625 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 45.629 [Windows]

* File added: Patch FORCED SHOWDOWN 46.642 - 32-bit installer (1/2) [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch FORCED SHOWDOWN 46.642 - 32-bit installer (2/2) [Windows] --- Size: 1.3 GB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Content: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 46.642

* File changed: DLC: Drone Invasion: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 46.642

* File changed: DLC: Facebook Benefits: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 9.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 46.642

* File changed: DLC: Subscriber Benefits: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 46.642

* File changed: DLC: Supreme Skin Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 7.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 46.642

* File changed: DLC: Twitter Benefits: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 46.642

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 46.642 (gog-13) *TO* 46.642

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.6 GB *TO* 1.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 46.642 (gog-13) *TO* 46.642

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Internal Update (WIN) (19 February 2018)

- separated 32/64 builds for smaller download sizes
(Full changelog)

FTL: Advanced Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* ftl_advanced_edition_en_1_6_3_17917.sh *TO* ftl_advanced_edition_en_1_6_7_18662.sh --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.7

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* ftl__advanced_edition_enUS_1_6_3_17917.pkg *TO* ftl__advanced_edition_enUS_1_6_7_18662.pkg --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ftl_-_advanced_edition_1.6.3_(17914).exe *TO* setup_ftl_-_advanced_edition_1.6.7_(18661).exe --- Version *FROM* 1.6.3 *TO* 1.6.7

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.7 (16 February 2018)

- Fixed numerous Linux issues (failing animations, Engi Nanobots not working, etc.)
- Fixed crash on exit on Linux
- Possible fix for restoring monitor resolution when quitting from Fullscreen
- Possible fix for rendering issues on Intel HD 4000
- Possible fix for other rendering issues on Windows
(Full changelog)

Factorio [In Dev] has changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* 'experimental' beta build (OSX), 'experimental' beta build (Linux), 'experimental' beta build (Win)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: 'experimental' beta build (Linux) --- Size: 780.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: 'experimental' beta build (OSX) --- Size: 805.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: 'experimental' beta build (Win) --- Size: 827.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Far Cry® has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Cloud saves, Overlay

Galactic Civilizations III has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Controller support, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

Gone Home has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: gog-1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.6 GB --- Version: gog-1

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_gone_home_2.0.0.2.sh *TO* gone_home_en_13_02_2018_update_18660.sh --- Size *FROM* 628.0 MB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 13.02.2018 update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* gone_home_1.0.0.2.dmg *TO* gone_home_enUS_gog_1_18637.pkg --- Size *FROM* 615.0 MB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* gog-1

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Official Languages Update (16 February 2018)

- Gone Home now includes official language support for: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- general engine upgrade to a newer version of Unity that should improve performance and compatibility

Known issues:
- Commentary subtitles and Achievements are not yet translated in Russian and Portuguese.
(Full changelog)

Grandia II Anniversary Edition has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Achievements, Overlay
high rated

[Part 5 of 10]

Grim Dawn has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.4.1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.5.0 [Windows] --- Size: 22.0 MB --- Version: 17655 -> 18781

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Malmouth: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Malmouth: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.9 GB (+2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Crucible: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.4.1_(17655).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.5.0_(18781).exe --- Size *FROM* 110.0 MB *TO* 111.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Collectors: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Deluxe: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Drunken Master: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Early Access: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Standard: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Swashbuckler: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Package: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Patron Package: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Pioneer Package: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Epic: Windows installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Legendary: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Normal: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.4.1_(17655).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.5.0_(18781).exe --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.4.1_(17655)-1.bin *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.5.0_(18781)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.2 GB *TO* 3.2 GB (+1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4.1 *TO* 1.0.5.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

· Find it here

(Full changelog)

Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: The Precursor Legacy: Linux installer, English --- Size: 2.0 MB --- Version: 1.4.3.4

* File added: DLC: The Precursor Legacy: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: v1.4.3.4 (2510176_2)

* File added: DLC: The Precursor Legacy: Windows installer, English --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: v1.4.3.4 (2510176_2)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 374.0 MB *TO* 388.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.1.0 *TO* 1.4.3.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 365.0 MB *TO* 378.0 MB --- Version *FROM* v1.4.1.0 (2101707) *TO* v1.4.3.4 (2510176_2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 343.0 MB *TO* 354.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.1.0 *TO* v1.4.3.4 (2510176_2)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.4.3.4 (19 February 2018)

- DLC compatibility update for the Halcyon 6: The Precursor Legacy DLC.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 6 of 10]

Homeworld® Remastered Collection has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 2.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(3877).exe *TO* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(18586).exe --- Version has not changed (2.1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(3877)-1.bin *TO* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(18586)-1.bin --- Version has not changed (2.1)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(3877)-2.bin *TO* setup_homeworld_remastered_2.1_(18586)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.4 GB *TO* 3.5 GB --- Version has not changed (2.1)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Internal Update (14 February 2018)

- updated internal installer structure + reworked language selection mechanism, no changes to game files
(Full changelog)

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish. Text only: Korean, Russian, Turkish *TO* Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish. Text only: Czech, Korean, Russian, Turkish

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack, The [removed on Jun 1, 2016] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_en_2.0.0.4.pkg *TO* incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_ii_enUS_1_3_4c_gog_18784.pkg --- Size *FROM* 12.7 GB *TO* 13.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-4 *TO* 1.3.4c GOG

[NO CHANGELOG]

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Textures: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_van_helsing_final_cut_high_textures_2.0.0.5.exe *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_final_cut_-_textures_dlc_1.1.0b_(18633).exe --- Size *FROM* 34.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: DLC: Textures: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_van_helsing_final_cut_high_textures_2.0.0.5-1.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_final_cut_-_textures_dlc_1.1.0b_(18633)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.1 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: DLC: Textures: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_van_helsing_final_cut_high_textures_2.0.0.5-2.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_final_cut_-_textures_dlc_1.1.0b_(18633)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 4.1 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: DLC: Textures: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_van_helsing_final_cut_high_textures_2.0.0.5-3.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_final_cut_-_textures_dlc_1.1.0b_(18633)-3.bin --- Size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 1.4 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415).exe *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633).exe --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415)-1.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633)-1.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415)-2.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633)-2.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415)-3.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633)-3.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415)-4.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633)-4.bin --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 6 of 6) --- Name *FROM* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0_(11415)-5.bin *TO* setup_the_incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing_-_final_cut_1.1.0b_(18633)-5.bin --- Size *FROM* 431.0 MB *TO* 437.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 *TO* 1.1.0b

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

- converted DLC to proper type in GOG Galaxy
- fixed compatibility with GOG Galaxy overlay
(Full changelog)

Inquisitor has changed

high rated

[Part 7 of 10]

Into the Stars has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1 (gog-3) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.2 (gog-4) [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.21 (gog-5) [Windows]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.21

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.6 GB --- Version: 1.21

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Little Nightmares has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: [url=https://www.gog.com/downloads/little_nightmares_expansion_3/en1installer1]DLC: The Residence: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Swedish[/url ] --- Size: 6.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.43.1

* File changed: DLC: Fox Mask: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: [url=https://www.gog.com/downloads/little_nightmares_scarecrow_sack/en1installer0]DLC: Scarecrow Sack: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Polish+Russian+Spanish+Swedish[/url ] --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: DLC: Tengu Mask: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: DLC: The Depths: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: DLC: The Hideaway: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: DLC: Upside-down Teapot: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 1 of 2) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.7 GB *TO* 3.1 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.29.1 *TO* 1.0.43.1

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to their English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'br1' (Brazilian-Portuguese), 'cn1' (Chinese), 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'it1' (Italian), 'jp1' (Japanese), 'ko1' (Korean), 'es_mx1' (Latin-American-Spanish), 'pl1' (Polish), 'ru1' (Russian), 'es1' (Spanish), or 'sv1' (Swedish).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.43.1 (22nd February 2018)

- Compatibility for "The Residence" DLC
(Full changelog)

Machinarium Collector's Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_machinarium_2758-a_(16568).exe *TO* setup_machinarium_2844-a_(18752).exe --- Size *FROM* 388.0 MB *TO* 391.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2758-A *TO* 2844-A

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2844-A (20 February 2018)

- Adds support for ultra-wide monitors on Windows
(Full changelog)

Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Adventure Pass: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 2.1 GB *TO* 2.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-12 *TO* 2018-02-22

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 3.6 GB *TO* 3.6 GB (-8.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-12 *TO* 2018-02-22

[NO CHANGELOG]

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae has changed

Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition Upgrade [DLC] has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.0.7 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition [Premium] has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

Not a Hero has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

Offworld Trading Company has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Leaderboards, Overlay *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud saves, Overlay

Orwell has changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* http://www.gog.com/forum/orwell *TO* http://www.gog.com/forum/orwell_series

Orwell Deluxe Edition [Premium] has changed

>>> Sub-forum changed *FROM* http://www.gog.com/forum/orwell *TO* http://www.gog.com/forum/orwell_series
high rated

[Part 8 of 10]

Outlaws + A Handful of Missions has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_outlaws_2.0_(18590).exe *TO* setup_outlaws_2.0_hotfix_(18728).exe --- Version *FROM* 2.0 *TO* 2.0 hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

- replaced rainbow color fix with a less invasive method (for real this time)
(Full changelog)

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 275.0 MB *TO* 274.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.45 *TO* alpha 1.45 Hotfix

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

· Find it here (thanks WinterSnowfall!)

(Full changelog)

Quest for Infamy has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1 (gog-4) to 1.1.1 (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_quest_for_infamy_2.1.0.4.exe *TO* setup_quest_for_infamy_1.1_(18729).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.6 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1 (gog-4) *TO* 1.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

(Full changelog)

Rad Rodgers: World One [removed on Feb 21, 2018] has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Rad Rodgers: World One *TO* Rad Rodgers: World One [removed on Feb 21, 2018]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 31.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4480 hotfix (gog-10) *TO* 1.4.6498

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4480 hotfix (gog-10) *TO* 1.4.6498

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 424.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4480 hotfix (gog-10) *TO* 1.4.6498

[NO CHANGELOG]

Rayman Origins has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Co-op, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Co-op, Controller support, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English+Czech+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.32504

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 2.0 GB --- Version: 1.0.32504

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

· Find it here (thanks DoctorGOGgles!)

(Full changelog)

Realpolitiks has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 239.0 MB *TO* 242.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3 *TO* 1.5.0.1

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 255.0 MB *TO* 256.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3 *TO* 1.5.0.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 251.0 MB *TO* 237.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3 *TO* 1.5.0.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.5.0.1 (23 February 2018)

- 'Outsourcing' project to exchange Money to Action Points.
- Additional Transports for 'Advanced Arms imports' project tree.
- Changing Bloc/Countries names.
- Giving away provinces to countries having core on it.
(Full changelog)

SHENZHEN I/O has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 207.0 MB *TO* 285.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 13.02

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 262.0 MB *TO* 320.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2 Chinese update

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Chinese Update (15 February 2018)

- added Chinese localization
(Full changelog)

STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II has changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Cloud saves

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC blocker patch

* Files removed: Windows installer, Czech+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Polish+Russian+Spanish (parts 1-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 33.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.05

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.05

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.05

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 481.0 MB *TO* 592.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-5 *TO* 1.05

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

- added cloud saves and overlay support
(Full changelog)

Samorost 3 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 923.0 MB *TO* 924.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.465 *TO* 1.467.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.467.0 (20 February 2018)

- Adds support for ultra-wide monitors on Windows
(Full changelog)