It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: The developer sent us a new Windows installer since the crash we reported to him in the Mac version might've affected the Windows version as well :)
That was my main assumption, but wasn't sure :)
Thanks for the details !
high rated
Having to re-download installers is a buzzkill but thank goodness there is no DRM or limit on it. See, I refuse to use Galaxy or any client, so if I miss a single patch I have to re-download the whole installer. Well anyway, I wanted to say thank goodness for this topic detailing what's in the updates!
T_a_J: For System Shock 2 is updated installers. Any idea what is changed?
The installer was last updated not long ago and the size is almost the same, so it was probably some minor fixes.
rjbuffchix: Having to re-download installers is a buzzkill but thank goodness there is no DRM or limit on it. See, I refuse to use Galaxy or any client, so if I miss a single patch I have to re-download the whole installer. Well anyway, I wanted to say thank goodness for this topic detailing what's in the updates!
AMEN!
Just received an update flag ... so far no updated game shown. Any ideas what it could be?

Edit: Scratch this it was the awaited offline installer update for Crossing Souls :) Changelog see above.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Well, things are certainly quiet today on this thread... here's the non-MaGog Legacy stuff + Production Line, since it's the only MaGog-tracked update for today anyway.

LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds

#### Update 1.3.3 (21 February 2018)

* Fixed the black screen issue.
* Fixed the several cutscenes issues.
* Fixed several minor issues.

Thanks to all the players who reported the issues and explaining to us in
details. Hope you continue to enjoy the Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds
with this patch!
Ruiner -> no offline installer updates as of now, but I guess they will follow soon enough (or maybe they really got that exception at the end and their servers crashed :P)

#### Patch 1.06 (21 February 2018)

* Added Arena:Colosseum mode
* Added Leaderboards for Arena:Colosseum
* Added 2 new outfits
* Added 4 new finishers
* Added an optional Winter Mod
* Added new cutscene
* Added 3 new portraits of HER
* Added descriptions of new weapons
* Added Czech and Ukrainian

##### ANNIHILATION UPDATE

* Arena:Colosseum mode

* Pure adrenaline-pumping action awaits, if you dare to try. Enter the Arena. Face waves of enemies in a fight to death. Finish all 10 stages to complete Arena:Colosseum and bask in everlasting glory.

* Compete against your friends and everyone else. Your score will be saved in separate Leaderboards.

* Unlock 2 new achievements for the complete experience.

##### Some fun stuff:

* Fights get even more brutal now that Puppy has learned 4 new finishing moves.

* The brutality comes with style as 2 new outfits are there for you to unlock in the Arena:Colosseum mode.

* When the action’s getting too hot, you can chill out in snowy holiday Rengkok - anytime you want! Winter mod is here to stay. Activate it in the Gameplay settings.

* If you crave the bigger picture, the beautifully hand-drawn new cutscene will take you down from the tops of the Heaven’s shiny skyscrapers, down beneath the lousiest streets of Rengkok South, and further below, to the Imagination Farms, where all hope is lost.

* More motivational performance from HER awaits after each successful battle. Keep an eye out for 3 new portraits of the infamous hacker girl on Stage Clear panels!

##### Database updated

* Your descriptions of the new weapons have finally been uploaded! Find the guns and melee in the NG+ mode and learn their story in the Database.

##### Czech and Ukrainian

* Puppy may not speak much, but he knows his Master’s voice.
* Thanks to our great community, you may now play RUINER in Czech and Ukrainian.

* A big round of applause to:

* Jakub Kolarik and Jonas Kolarik for Czech localisation.

* SBT Localization team: Rostyslav Sulima, Oleksii Ivanov, Oleksandr Lukianov, Olha Kmelnytska, Oleksandr Moskalenko, Yurii Bisyk, Tetiana Cherednychok, Violetta Kozakova, Sofiia Shul for Ukrainian localisation.

##### Bug fixes & features:

* Optimising Superloop for better FPS performance
* Music can be muted now
* Small collision fixes
* Updated credits
* You weren’t even planning on going out anyway, have you.

* But wait, there’s more! We also adddeed… libnetwork.dll crash at 0x00007f65d4a8d000

* [Callstack] 01 0x00007f8e8e80fd15 FGenericPlatformStackWalk::StackWalkAndDump(char _, unsigned long, int, void_ )
* [Callstack] 02 0x00007f8e8e91d1b1 FSystemCrashContext::CaptureStackTrace()
* [Callstack] 03 0x00007f8e83ac2440 CommonSystemCrashHandler(FGenericCrashContext const&)
Production Line

#### Patch 1.45 Hotfix (21 February 2018)

* 1) [Bug] Fixed anomaly where the large battery upgrade could sometimes still require a small battery per car as well.
* 2) [Bug] Fixed visual anomaly where previous games efficiency chart data showed up in empty area of slot efficiency chart.
* 3) [Bug] Fixed issue where the medium map scenario was confused with another scenario when loading in saved scenario games.
* 4) [Feature] You can now toggle the fading out of music with zoom feature on the options dialog.
* 5) [GUI] Nicer GUI style for the objectives screen in-game.
* 6) [Bug] Added code to auto-select sound driver if current sound driver fails to initialise.
* 7) [GUI] New icons on the vehicle design screen show warnings if features are researched, and universal or common, but not enabled.
* 8) [GUI] New window appears, when needed on vehicle design screen to show common or universal features you have not yet researched.
* 9) [Balance] Slot upgrade costs increased by 20%
* 10) [Bug] Cars always now face the right direction if stationary on load.
* 11) [Feature] Game now saves minutes as well as hours in save game for the factory time.
* 12) [Bug] Display time for a production slot details window now correctly updates to show time to process the current car.
* 13) [Bug] Fixed bug where the flashing 'new' on the slot picker could be incorrectly activated or deactivated.
* 14) [Bug] Fixed issue where applying upgrades to cars in the post-research screen failed to automatically enable pre-requisite upgrades.
* 15) [Bug] Post-research screen feature-applying screen now scrolls in both directions!
* 16) [Bug] Improved stockpile management algorithm to prevent sudden unexplained refunding of resources from stockpiles.
* 17) [GUI] Redesigned resource price screen so it shows a single generic graph and more sensible layout.
* 18) [Feature] The first auto-generated design of any new game now defaults to a 20% price markup to make use of markups more obvious.
* 19) [GUI] Tutorial window background color changed and text animated.
* 20) [Bug] Fixed bug calculating total vehicles of all types sold for some in-game achievements.
Post edited February 21, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
A big update of Rad Rodgers has been released. It became another product with a new price and the old one has been renamed as Legacy.
Legacy version has been added as a new product, without changelog.
New version has replaced the old one keeping the changelog of the old version but without the information of the new changes, providing a great disservice to owner of that product.
Being it already confusing by itself, we won't get an update notification due to that.
high rated
T_a_J: For System Shock 2 is updated installers. Any idea what is changed?
According to GOG Database it's a versioning change, from 2.46 Update to 2.46 Update 2, along with a small decrease (1MB) in the size of the installer. But that doesn't really say anything.

Can a blue-text, please, shed some light?
Is the Grim Dawn update a patch? I see A LOT of changes but no additional downloads.
tinyE: Is the Grim Dawn update a patch? I see A LOT of changes but no additional downloads.
GOG's current policy on patches is to only have one so the old patch is replaced
patch_grim_dawn_1.0.4.0_hotfix_1_(17257)_to_1.0.4.1_(17655).exe -> patch_grim_dawn_1.0.4.1_(17655)_to_1.0.5.0_(18781).exe
high rated
Hand of Fate 2

Patch 1.2.7 (22 February 2018)

Fixed blocker in Goblin Town.
Fixed blocker in Spy Glass.
Fixed issue where King's Crown was disabling companions for 5 steps instead of 3.
Fixed issue where percentage complete would cap out at 99%.
Add some temp translation till we get our next full round of translation done.

Grim Dawn

Updated to 1.0.5.0 .

See full changelog here .
Post edited February 22, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Hand of Fate 2

Patch 1.2.7 (22 February 2018)

Fixed blocker in Goblin Town.
Fixed blocker in Spy Glass.
Fixed issue where King's Crown was disabling companions for 5 steps instead of 3.
Fixed issue where percentage complete would cap out at 99%.
Add some temp translation till we get our next full round of translation done.

Grim Dawn

Updated to 1.0.5.0 .

See full changelog here .
I saw that but it's only a few MB. ALL of that change is in that little patch?

This computer magic frightens me! Tis the work of the devil! :D
tinyE: I saw that but it's only a few MB. ALL of that change is in that little patch?

Well you will need to download the updated DLC if you have them which will increase the download size a good bit.

A quick glance at the changelog says its mostly tweaking stats and the like gameplay logic. Big patches depend on lots of audio or graphic changes. Well that or engines that structure things so a 1 byte change in code results in a multi gigabyte file that has to be downloaded.
Post edited February 22, 2018 by Cusith
tinyE: I saw that but it's only a few MB. ALL of that change is in that little patch?

Cusith: Well you will need to download the updated DLC if you have them which will increase the download size a good bit.

A quick glance at the changelog says its mostly tweaking stats and the like gameplay logic. Big patches depend on lots of audio or graphic changes. Well that or engines that structure things so a 1 byte change in code results in a multi gigabyte file that has to be downloaded.
shit, I'm confused. You mean I need to "redownload" the DLC. I had in on there from a few weeks ago but is the entire thing new? It's not a big deal because it's a relatively small file, I just want to make sure I get everything I need here.
Cusith: Well you will need to download the updated DLC if you have them which will increase the download size a good bit.

tinyE: shit, I'm confused. You mean I need to "redownload" the DLC. I had in on there from a few weeks ago but is the entire thing new? It's not a big deal because it's a relatively small file, I just want to make sure I get everything I need here.
Yeah notice all of the DLC has 1.0.5.0 installers sadly the patch doesn't handle changes in DLC files.

If I want to be absolutely factual I should say the patch I checked last year didn't but I can't see them changing it would make patches both larger and more complex.