It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Today there's been a little more movement:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Divinity: Original Sin 2
· Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Ascension [DLC]
· Dungeon Souls
· FTL: Advanced Edition
· I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
· Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC]
· Production Line [In Dev]

[Part 1 of 2]

CrossCode [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.9.8-2 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 0.9.8-6 [Windows] --- Size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 17264 -> 17878

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (325.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.9.8-1 *TO* 0.9.8-6

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (467.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.9.8-2 *TO* 0.9.8-6

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 278.0 MB *TO* 279.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.8-2 *TO* 0.9.8-6

[NO CHANGELOG]

Divinity: Original Sin 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Divine Ascension: soundtrack (WAV) --- Size: 1.2 GB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update for Divinie Ascension (16th January 2018)

- Update to Artbook, Lorebook and FLAC/Wav soundtracks.
(Full changelog)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Ascension [DLC] has changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* lorebooks, map, soundtrack (FLAC), artbook, concept arts *TO* lorebooks, map, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (WAV), artbook, concept arts

Dungeon Souls has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (87.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5.4 *TO* 1.0.5.5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (88.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5.3 *TO* 1.0.5.5

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (87.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.5.3 *TO* 1.0.5.5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.5.5 (16th January 2018)

REDEEMER
- Changed Redeemer's summon behaviour. Now, the redeemer will appear after a certain amount of time has passed (more than enough to complete the level), regardless of the number of activated marks. It will also appear after activating the final mark.
- This change derived from a review requested by players, since the Redeemer's purpose in the game wasn't obvious (since you could grind on a level for ever, as long as the last mark remained unactive). Special thanks to Steam user Einko for his suggestion on the matter!

Items

SIGN BOARD
- A little bit of a more personal note here: about a year ago, we requested players that helped with the game's alpha and beta stages to sign a Sign Board, since we had a surprise stored. However, we took a long time to reply to this surprise (even though the original intent never changed, which was personal custom items named after the players) and we'd like to apologize for the time it has taken! In the next patches, ALL people that signed the board up until now will get an item in the game named after them. We will continue doing and extend this rewarding behaviour to any players we see are worthy of it, being dependent on factors such as their participation in the game, engagement with the community and overall support for the game! Some of the items have descriptions and effects determined by us. However, if any of the item's author does not like its item's effect, please email us so that we change it accordingly. And now, here follows the first batch of items:

(NEW) Brontolo's Sight
- Item Effect: +40% Accuracy. Can see enemies in entire room.
- Item Class: Rare
- Item Stacks: 1
- Steam User: Brontolo

(NEW)SeekNDestroy Missile
- Item Effect: On attack, 20/30/40% chance to launch a missile that deals 40/60/80 damage.
- Item Stacks: 3
- Steam User: SeekNDestroy

(NEW)Daniel Novak (DaxThorn)'s Gem
- Item Effect: +10/15% experience gained
- Item Stacks: 2
- Steam User: DaxThorn

(NEW)Xgpmcnp Cookie Totem
- Item Effect:Transforms projectiles into cookies. +2 mixed damage.
- Item Class: Uncommon
- Item Stacks: 1
- Steam User: Xgpmcnp

(NEW)Austinlb90's Amber
- Item Effect: +8/10/12 mixed defense.
- Item Class: Uncommon
- Item Stacks: 3
- Steam User: Austinlb90

Bug Fixes & Feedback Changes

Details of this section:

BUGS
- Fixed a bug where the ending cutscenes were being displayed without having freed all heroes.
- IMPORTANT: Added a temporary fix mechanism to the Out-Of-Map issue. Now, when out of bounds, if the player exceeds a square area around the map, the player will be teleported back to the dungeon's door.
- IMPORTANT: Fixed a bug, in internal tests, where difficulty would not unlock. This means that we could no longer reproduce the bug and, players who were contacted by us with this issue no longer could as well. However, we're still not 100% sure if it's fixed. If you experience this bug, despite the fix, please email us at laminastudios@gmail.com or diogo.braga@laminastudios.com so we can enter in contact with you.
- Fixed a bug where bane scepter would always crash upon use.
- Fixed a bug where Power weapons could add negative bonus damage.
- Fixed a bug where background audio music would fail to change with the slider's value
- Fixed a bug where the inventory would disappear with the tutorial's message.
- Fixed a bug where the player could take damage during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug where

FEEDBACK CHANGES
- Changed quick-cast so it automatically casts the ability, instead of first shifting to the desired ability and, after a second press, casting it.
- Implemented a suggestion related to the arcane forge UI described in this post! Thanks Steam user KERBAL BASS
- Reduced health regeneration passive max value from 3 health per second to 2 health per second (changes all values below it, accordingly)

KNOWN ISSUES
- In some systems (both operative system and hardware components), the game has severe lags spikes for brief periods of time. This usually has to do with malfunctioning input devices, but a fix is being developed. If this occurs to you, please send an email to support@laminastudios.com with the operative system you have and hardware, as well as any relevant information (the time you were playing at and what were you doing).
- During co-op, heroes have a different currency than the one specified on the HUD, resulting in some characters being able to buy certain items that the other player can't (due to gold spent). This will be fixed in a future patch.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

FTL: Advanced Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Name *FROM* gog_ftl_advanced_edition_2.0.0.2.sh *TO* ftl_advanced_edition_en_1_6_3_17917.sh --- Size *FROM* 190.0 MB *TO* 181.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.6.3

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* ftl_1.6.0.13.dmg *TO* ftl__advanced_edition_enUS_1_6_3_17917.pkg --- Size *FROM* 190.0 MB *TO* 179.0 MB --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.6.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_ftl_-_advanced_edition_1.5.13_(a)_(10017).exe *TO* setup_ftl_-_advanced_edition_1.6.3_(17914).exe --- Size *FROM* 187.0 MB *TO* 182.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.13 (A) *TO* 1.6.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.3 (16 January 2018)

- Crash Fix: Game could crash when removing mid-clone crew during events
- Fonts update: Modders should now be able to use *.ttf fonts without any troubles
- Update: This is apparently still not 100%. We’re working on it.
- Possible fixes for rare alt-tab issues some players are experiencing
- Possible fixes for fullscreen display corruption some players are experiencing
- Fixed Hotkey Customization menu being inaccessible in some situations
- Touch screen events: The game should once again accept touch events as mouse events
- Other minor engine improvements

Changes:
- Fullscreen mode(s) will no longer require restart
- Numerous UI modifications to prep for localization

Bugs:
- Mouse will now function correctly in fullscreen in Windows 10 w/ the Fall Creators Update.
- Potential fix for rare profile wipe bug after BSOD and other critical crashes
- A couple of rare crash bugs fixed
- Minor event logic, spelling, and grammar fixes
- Minor tooltip text changes
- Fixed minor mouse input bugs
- Advanced FTL Navigation no longer allows player to jump to his own location
- Restored the “Low O2” Warning
- Fixed: Enemy “charge” weapons could lock up and never fire when used with Cloaking
- Fixed small bugs with “Is it warm in here?” achievement
- Backup Battery that was damaged while in use would not properly remove bonus power
- Unpowered drones can no longer be ionized by stray ion shots
- Fixed saving bug that could clone dead crew
- Fixed: Neutral ships would still teleport over boarders
- Fixed Save & Continue exploit where you could double dip on rewards
- Fixed: ASB shots in flight would not properly save when quitting
- Fixed: Enemy crew AI would freeze them in place in some rare situations
- AI is less likely to juggle power between weapons if they are mid- charge
- Mid- cloning crew are now valid ‘targets’ for removal in events
- Correctly rewards scrap in rare situations that the player receives two pieces of equipment in a single location and their cargo is full.
- "Is it warm in here?" should no longer trigger when enemy is not on fire
- Fixed rare bug where the 4th slot in some medbays could become accessible
- Increased volume slightly when opening/closing all doors
- Numerous very small art defects fixed

Mod- Specific Fixes / Additions:
- The Slipstream Mod Manager will need to be updated to work with the newest version, but once updated many old mods should function normally
- Artillery systems can now be set to start=”false” for both enemies and players. Players can purchase the missing artillery system in shops, and that will no longer create bad save files.
- New <remove name=”BLUEPRINT_NAME”> tag added for event XML’s. (Check “REMOVAL_TEST” event for example use)

Patch 1.6.2 (16 January 2018)
- Fixed: Stats Screen was incorrectly displayed on Linux
- Fixed brief Windows slow down when starting FTL
- Key repeat functionality fixed for Pause / Menu / etc.
- Fixed weapon fire getting disrupted if re-armed mid-shot
- Fixed tooltips getting stuck when opening UI with the keyboard
- Adjusted tutorial arrows for new button layout
- Keypad ENTER and regular ENTER should be equivalent again
- Fixed extraneous heading in 3-section stores
- Fixed game window not being active when opened in Windows
- Fixed fullscreen settings to always correctly match final outcome
(Full changelog)

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 667.0 MB *TO* 564.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_french_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_french_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 435.0 MB *TO* 434.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_german_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_german_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 503.0 MB *TO* 502.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_spanish_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_spanish_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size has not changed (329.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC] has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Upcoming] [DLC] *TO* Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC]

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* January 16, 2018

(Impending release of the last DLC/episode?)

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 272.0 MB *TO* 273.0 MB --- Version *FROM* alpha 1.42 *TO* alpha 1.42a

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.42a (16 January 2018)

- Fixes a crash when loading saves made in version 1.41.
(Full changelog)
little_helper: ---------------------------

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 667.0 MB *TO* 564.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, French --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_french_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_french_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 435.0 MB *TO* 434.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, German --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_german_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_german_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 503.0 MB *TO* 502.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_spanish_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_spanish_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size has not changed (329.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2

[NO CHANGELOG]
Can anyone confirm if this updated version of the game is using ScummVM instead of DOSBox? I know the gog version currently uses DOSBox, but i'm hoping this update changes it to ScummVM as it fixes several bugs that are present when running the game in DOSBox from what I understand.
high rated
Lucian_Galca: Can anyone confirm if this updated version of the game is using ScummVM instead of DOSBox? I know the gog version currently uses DOSBox, but i'm hoping this update changes it to ScummVM as it fixes several bugs that are present when running the game in DOSBox from what I understand.
My loyal Little Helper has just downloaded the new installer and is glad to confirm that it indeed uses ScummVM now instead of DOSBox. Well, at least the English one does, so I guess the others also do.

Now if they would update the macOS and Linux versions too... :)
Lucian_Galca: Can anyone confirm if this updated version of the game is using ScummVM instead of DOSBox? I know the gog version currently uses DOSBox, but i'm hoping this update changes it to ScummVM as it fixes several bugs that are present when running the game in DOSBox from what I understand.
muntdefems: My loyal Little Helper has just downloaded the new installer and is glad to confirm that it indeed uses ScummVM now instead of DOSBox. Well, at least the English one does, so I guess the others also do.

THANK GOD lol. Now if gog would just update Myst Masterpiece Edition (original) to use ScummVM like they did for Riven as Myst now runs fine in it too.
high rated
RIOT - Civil Unrest

#### Patch 0.981 (16th January 2018)

##### bug fixing and improvements

* All police teams could be eliminated by leaving the faction with zero teams
* Sometimes adding a new team created an invisible card
* Sometimes by clicking Edit an assault team would open even if you were editing a balistic or tactical
* The Cancel button editing a police team saved the changes anyway
* The ballistic weapons inside the Edit menu had different indices than the main police menu, so sometimes the correspondence between the weapon in the team card and the one in the Edit card was lost.
* Police item icons were not displayed correctly
* Clicking on the None object did not exit the object selection menu
* Opening the object selection menu for the police does not show correctly the selected object
* Vehicle in- game icon sometimes disappeared: FIXED
* When a vehicle is destroyed, the side icon becomes grey.
* When a vehicle is destroyed, player is adviced by a in- game popup.
* Fixed bug which made run police men X- flipped.
* Zago is trying to find (then fix) the bug of in- game popup which remains on screen (stretched)
* By editing a police team the level of armor appeared always written in caps and not translated
* By deleting all the teams and adding only ballistic teams sometimes they were created with non- ballistic weapons and with a wrong background colour
* Increased the cost of police items
* We removed 1.5 seconds of delay before starting the animation of the leader using the radio (just before the police charge – but we kept the sound).
* Fixed a bug which blocked police units for all gameplay.
* We added a safe timer which unblocks units that used to stay panicked for too long.
* Initial cooldowns for skills at “too easy” and “challenging” difficulty have been removed.
* M16 now has the correct text in the loadout menu
* It is now impossible to have all units or groups panicked simultaneously – you’ll always have at least one to control.
* We changed the “aggressive icon” from rocks to a red circle icon
* The defensive icon has also changed to a blue circle icon too.
* We have removed a bug which sometimes showed cooldowns as still active on weapons even if you were not aggressive.

##### Difficulty rebalance

##### All difficulty levels

* Police controlled by the player - police units now try to get the selected (by the player) point for 10 seconds + x seconds depending on leader discipline.
* They won’t flee every time they are subjected to rocks or other rebel actions.
* Input and actions depending by psychological parameters (i.e. fear) are well separated; so, it is easier (under our dev-point of view) to manage them.
* Damage is halved in single player (compared to previous version) in “too easy” difficulty; this is a bit less in “challenging” difficulty.
* Police units now recover from “fear” more quickly.

##### Too easy difficulty level

##### Rebels controlled by the player:

* When moving have a stronger push.
* When idle have greater resistance to police units.
* Have more resistance while they are pushing of more than one police unit.
* Ignore panic.

##### Rebels controlled by AI:

* Don’t use barricades.
* Can’t ignore police repulsion in conditions when normally they’d be immune.

##### Police controlled by the player:

* Ignore panic.
* When a police officer is on fire (i.e. after been hit by a Molotov), his unit won’t retire.

##### Normal difficulty level

* In single player, teams won’t get panicked while they are selected. But you still can’t select a unit/group that is panicked or running away.
* When a police officer gets hit with a Molotov, the unit won’t automatically become panicked but gets large reduction in morale.

##### EASTER EGG

By unlocking all levels, you can now unlock INTIFADA level (CGA 4
colours)Taking place in the first intifada, your goal (as an israeli soldier)
is to stop the rioting (avoiding unnecessary casualties) and to stay
alive.Click on the floppy disk in the custom menu, and you’ll play INTIFADA
level!
Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.1.1 (16th January 2018)

Patch 1.1.1 is out, and with it, crossplay between Steam and GOG players is
now live. There's also a number of stability fixes for Mac players, a ton of
balance changes, and a revamp in the MMR points for winning in Ranked matches.

###### Features

* GOG players and Steam players can now play together! You will notice that you need to select your region before playing online, which you can always change via the options menu.
* Global Pick and Win Rates now represent last 2 weeks of data rather than all time
* Ranked Bottom tier no longer loses points upon loss
* Sneaky hidden option for saving out minimaps (figure it out or ask me in discord!)

###### Balance Changes

All the balance changes in this match were based on the Global Pick and Win
Rates in the last two weeks of Ranked play. I nerfed Falcon, which had a very
high pick rate, and over 50% win rate, and I buffed some Tier 3 and a bunch of
defensive structures. Here are the stats:

* Toad: 6 DMG, 3 AOE; 12/6 vs structures (was 9/3, no structure crit) - This is just fixing a mistake from the last patch, the new numbers were the intended design.
* Falcon: 5 DMG 17 HP (was 6 DMG 15 HP)
* Boar: 10 tile flamethrower coverage (was 8), Death bomb does 7 DMG, 14 vs structures (was 6/12)
* Fox: 0.3 second cast time, 0.3 second movement cooldown (was 0.25+0.5 seconds) - Fox now is rooted for a total of 0.6 seconds instead of 0.75. Back when everyone thought she was overpowered, she was at 0.25. Hopefully players can still counter her.
* Owl: Mice have 10 HP (was 12)
* Wolf: 50 HP (was 60)
* Landmine: 18 DMG, 6 AOE (was 15/5); Vision increased to 4 tiles (was 1 tile), trigger time returned to 0.5 seconds (was 0.25)
* Barbed Wire: Vision increased to 4 tiles (was 1 tile)
* Artillery: Tier 2! Costs 120, build time is 20 seconds. 45 HP (was 60). 3 shots fired over 1 second, with a 2 second cooldown before next volley. Each shot does 6 DMG, 3 AOE. (Was 5 shots over 2 seconds with 3 second cooldown, each shot was, oh hell, the math was weird, I have no idea).
* Tier 3 build and production time increased to 50 seconds (was 45)
* Warren health 50 HP for all tiers (was 50/65/80)

###### MMR Changes

Points for winning vs players with the following tier differentials are now:

* 6: 80 (was 100)
* 5: 78 (was 90)
* 4: 74 (was 80)
* 3: 68 (was 60)
* 2: 60 (was 45)
* 1: 50 (was 30)
* 0: 40 (was 20)
* -1: 30 (was 10)
* -2: 16 (was 5)
* -3: 8 (was 4)
* -4: 5 (was 3)
* -5: 2 (was 2)
* -6: 1 (was 1)

###### Bug fixes

* Wolf buffed toads no longer fizzle
* Crash when using boar fixed
* Random Mac crashes fixed
* Mouse position on weird Mac resolutions now lines up to buttons correctly
* Duplicate flag design for Hopper mission 6 fixed
i'm pretty sure little nightmares part 3 releases on feb 10
timmy010: i'm pretty sure little nightmares part 3 releases on feb 10
It will.

@LittleNights
"Chapter 2 of Secrets of The Maw is out now and we are glad to announce the chapter 3 will release on February 10th for an epic conclusion."
high rated
Cossacks 3 got an update (Steam) I hope it will be live here soon.. The changelog is als follows:

Patch Notes 16.01.18 (2.0.2.87.5828)

Multiplayer:
1. Ranked games points calculation has been changed:
- First player to leave, before the end of peace time receives a penalty to his score and defeat, even if his team has won the match.
- Any player who'd leave after the first one, won't receive any penalties.
- Leaving the game after peace time is over won't net a penalty. Points would be granted according to team's performance during the match.
- Player, who has got an ally leaver before the peace time was over, won't receive any defeat penalty, but will get victory points, in case he'd win.
2. Fixed errors, which prevented player from receiving points after the match is over.
3. Changed the mechanism of ranking in multiplayer. It's easier to get promotion to higher ranks now and players are distributed more evenly on ranking scale.
4. Matchmaking algorithm for quick games has been improved.
5. Fixed a rare error, causing nonmirror matches. Earlier, it was possible to have a Poland+Poland vs Turkey+Turkey matchup, instead of even nation distribution between teams.
6. Multiplayer games stability has been improved. Fixed some errors causing the game to 'hang up'.

Balance:
1. European and Switzerland pikeman protection against arrow decreased from 7 to 6.
2. Mercenary roundshier protection against arrow decreased from 19 to 17.
3. Mercenary archer normal arrow attack range increased from 650 to 700.
4. Mercenary grenadiers grenade attack range increased from 370 to 400.
5. Shipyards cost rise per building increased from 0% to 50%.
6. European shipyards cost decreased from 1700 wood, 900 stone, 400 iron to 1600 wood, 800 stone, 400 iron.
7. Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian shipyards prices were also slightly decreased.
8. Academy upgrades that increase artillery attack range, hit points, and repair now also have effect on mortars.
9. Various nations temple, church, cathedral, mosque prices was slightly reworked/decreased.
10. Turkish archer minimal attack range decreased from 400 to 300

Utility:
1. Added 15 minutes of peace time (PT) option.
2. Slight redesign of main menu and campaign's interfaces.
3. Added "Tutorial" button, which starts corresponding tutorial campaign.
4. Small fixes in various localizations have been made.

And as almost expected no Titan Quest 1.52 here yet.....
high rated
sigilork: Cossacks 3 got an update (Steam) I hope it will be live here soon..
The changelog is already here, but no offline installers yet, so I guess it's Galaxy-only for now.

Re: Little Nightmares, it was just a MaGog glitch. :)

Games included in this batch:

· Cossacks 3
· Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC]
· Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles
· Thea: The Awakening

Cossacks 3 has changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.0.2.87.5828 (16 January 2018)

Multiplayer:
- Ranked games points calculation has been changed:
--- First player to leave, before the end of peace time receives a penalty to his score and defeat, even if his team has won the match.
--- Any player who'd leave after the first one, won't receive any penalties.
--- Leaving the game after peace time is over won't net a penalty. Points would be granted according to team's performance during the match.
--- Player, who has got an ally leaver before the peace time was over, won't receive any defeat penalty, but will get victory points, in case he'd win.
- Fixed errors, which prevented player from receiving points after the match is over.
- Changed the mechanism of ranking in multiplayer. It's easier to get promotion to higher ranks now and players are distributed more evenly on ranking scale.
- Matchmaking algorithm for quick games has been improved.
- Fixed a rare error, causing nonmirror matches. Earlier, it was possible to have a Poland+Poland vs Turkey+Turkey matchup, instead of even nation distribution between teams.
- Multiplayer games stability has been improved. Fixed some errors causing the game to 'hang up'.

Balance:
- European and Switzerland pikeman protection against arrow decreased from 7 to 6.
- Mercenary roundshier protection against arrow decreased from 19 to 17.
- Mercenary archer normal arrow attack range increased from 650 to 700.
- Mercenary grenadiers grenade attack range increased from 370 to 400.
- Shipyards cost rise per building increased from 0% to 50%.
- European shipyards cost decreased from 1700 wood, 900 stone, 400 iron to 1600 wood, 800 stone, 400 iron.
- Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian shipyards prices were also slightly decreased.
- Academy upgrades that increase artillery attack range, hit points, and repair now also have effect on mortars.
- Various nations temple, church, cathedral, mosque prices was slightly reworked/decreased.
- Turkish archer minimal attack range decreased from 400 to 300

Utility:
- Added 15 minutes of peace time (PT) option.
- Slight redesign of main menu and campaign's interfaces.
- Added "Tutorial" button, which starts corresponding tutorial campaign.
- Small fixes in various localizations have been made.
(Full changelog)

Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [DLC] has changed

>>> Release date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* July 7, 2017

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* January 16, 2018 *TO* July 7, 2017

Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.3.3 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.3.4 [Windows] --- Size: 36.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: DLC: Fledgling Griffon: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (11.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (80.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: DLC: Reik's Fashion: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 74.0 MB *TO* 75.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 10.9 GB *TO* 10.9 GB (+1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 4) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 4) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 4) --- Size *FROM* 1.6 GB *TO* 1.6 GB (+1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 *TO* 1.3.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.4 (16 January 2018)

- Updated translations for German, French, Spanish and Hungarian
- Regions under attack made more obvious
- Added diplomatic status info to region mouseover information on map (so you can see if a region is owned by a hostile power or an ally)
- Added diplomatic status info to fleets when selected on map
- Quest icons stay toggled off on saving/loading
- Ex-crew on shore leave now appear first in the tavern
- Captured ports no longer spawn Guard ships of the wrong faction
- Merton's shoreforts have returned from their ocean adventures to stand on the docks and defend the town.
- Crew dismissed when switching to a smaller ship whilst in port now give their weapons back into the inventory, before relaxing in the tavern.
- Increased variation in spawn distance for military missions (prevents L'Anguille being quite so crowded).
- Individual ship upgrades now sell for the same as the gold increase provided to a sold ship
- Heal spell cures unconscious crew
- Port defences will always be of the correct faction on loading.
- Fixed Monte Castillo's towers not saving their state properly
- Fixed newlines on end of translations causing buttons to scale strangely
(Full changelog)

Thea: The Awakening has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.20.2010 (gog-15)

* File removed: Patch 1.20.2207 (gog-16)

* File removed: Patch 1.20.2412 (gog-17)

* File removed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.20.3220.0

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 1.6 GB --- Version: 1.20.3220.0

[NO CHANGELOG]
That was fast, as it should be. Seems that the Cossacks Devs are taking support more seriously than others.....
high rated
@JudasIscariot

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-1_(15541).exe *TO* setup_i_have_no_mouth_gog-2_(17822).exe --- Size *FROM* 667.0 MB *TO* 564.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* gog-2 [...]
The size decrement is pretty noticeable, but only for the English language installer. Could you share what about switching from DosBox to ScummVM led to it, and why it only affects this one?

EDIT: And no changelog informing us of this important change, and no update flag. Cheers GOG.
Post edited January 17, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
muntdefems: My loyal Little Helper has just downloaded the new installer and is glad to confirm that it indeed uses ScummVM now instead of DOSBox. Well, at least the English one does, so I guess the others also do.

I can confirm that this is also the case with the (still censored) German version of the game.
HypersomniacLive: The size decrement is pretty noticeable, but only for the English language installer. Could you share what about switching from DosBox to ScummVM led to it, and why it only affects this one?
I just installed the old one German and English and the new one German and English. I figured out that in the actual ScummVM version English and German versions are identical in size when installed (565MB). However the English one was much bigger in the DosBox version (probably because the German one was extremely censored). In the old version the original CD Image was included (740MB in English version but only 540MB for the German version) which is not the case anymore with the new ScummVM version - that's why they are nearly identical this time. I assume the once included DVD Image size is different for different language versions in general and like I said this image is now completely absent. Maybe this helps a bit until Judas can explain it better.
Post edited January 17, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I just installed the old one German and English and the new one German and English. I figured out that in the actual ScummVM version English and German versions are identical in size when installed (565MB). However the English one was much bigger in the DosBox version (probably because the German one was extremely censored). In the old version the original CD Image was included (740MB in English version but only 540MB for the German version) which is not the case anymore with the new ScummVM - that's why they are nearly identical this time. I assume the once included DVD Image size is different for different language versions in general and like I said this image is now completely absent. Maybe this helps a bit until Judas can explain it better.
I didn't know about the censorship, but what you say got me thinking - does this mean that the German ScummVM version is no longer censored, or that the English one is also censored now?

Either way, if the CD/DVD image is no longer included in either language, why did only the size of the English installer decrease?