It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ssokolow: "Create Shortcut" and "Install FoxIt" were checked by default last time I installed a Windows GOG game in Wine. That didn't prevent them from having the checkboxes.
Oh sorry, I did not know you were talking about Linux installations. Never saw one of those installers.

ssokolow: Finally, as for "always checked", the proper way to do this, from a UI-design standpoint, is to have the following states:
- Galaxy not detected in a Classic installer: Checkbox is disabled (and unchecked so it doe
- Galaxy detected in a Classic installer: Checkbox is enabled and checked by default
So people will have the opportunity to uncheck Galaxy if the detection is wrong - I completely understood. But I highly doubt that GOG would be keen on having more checkboxes. When the discussion about Galaxy included installers came up the first time they even were thinking if checking ONE checkbox could be too complicated. But since I was planning to contact them and telling them my opinion I might also tell them about your suggestion. Maybe I am wrong and they actually will go for it.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
ssokolow: "Create Shortcut" and "Install FoxIt" were checked by default last time I installed a Windows GOG game in Wine. That didn't prevent them from having the checkboxes.
MarkoH01: Oh sorry, I did not know you were talking about Linux installations. Never saw one of those installers.
Nope, ssokolow is talking about Windows installers, that offer the option to install the FoxIt PDF reader when installing a game. In my experience, this only happens with Windows installers for the older games. Newer games installers don't come with a FoxIt installer in them.

Anyway, and a little overdue, here's the last updates from today:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
· Little Nightmares
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· StarCrawlers

[Part 1 of 2]

Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition has changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* 2 wallpaper, 18 artworks *TO* manual, 2 wallpaper, 18 artworks

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: manual --- Name: among_the_sleep_manual.zip --- Size: 25.4 MB --- Date: Fri 17 Nov 2017 14:19:13 GMT --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Little Nightmares has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Fox Mask: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: DLC: Scarecrow Sack: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: DLC: Tengu Mask: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: DLC: The Depths: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: DLC: The Hideaway: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: DLC: Upside-down Teapot: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Chinese+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Latin-American-Spanish+Polish+Russi an+Spanish+Swedish (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.26.1 *TO* 1.0.29.1

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'br1' (Brazilian-Portuguese), 'cn1' (Chinese), 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'it1' (Italian), 'jp1' (Japanese), 'ko1' (Korean), 'es_mx1' (Latin-American-Spanish), 'pl1' (Polish), 'ru1' (Russian), 'es1' (Spanish), or 'sv1' (Swedish).

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.29.1 (17th November 2017)
Fixes bugs with GOG Galaxy achievements.
(Full changelog)

StarCrawlers has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (899.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0.3 *TO* v1.0.3a

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (32 bit) [Windows]

* File added: Patch 38 [Windows] --- Size: 288.0 MB --- Version: 12275 -> 16454

* File added: Project Zomboid Update 38.28 32-bit installer (1/2) [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Project Zomboid Update 38.28 32-bit installer (2/2) [Windows] --- Size: 806.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 564.0 MB *TO* 1.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 37.14 *TO* 38.28

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 578.0 MB *TO* 710.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 37.14 *TO* 38.28

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 748.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 37.14 *TO* 38.28

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 748.0 MB *TO* 806.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 37.14 *TO* 38.28

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 38.28 (17 November 2017)

- [FEATURE] Bandages created from bloody clothing taken from Zombies, now have a small chance of causing player to become infected, if it has not been properly cleaned before being applied.
- [FEATURE] Reimplemented flies buzzing near corpses. Added flies volume Audio option.
- [BALANCE] Clothes are now more likely to be bloody when coming from a zombie.
- [BALANCE] Increased places where Hunting Knife can spawn.
- [FIX] Removed lowest lighting option due to no performance difference between Low and Lowest.
- [FIX] Converted server option WorldItemRemovalExlusionList to WorldItemRemovalList effectively changig it from a whitelist to a blacklist.
- [FIX] Added obsolete tag to certain items.
- [FIX] Fixed lua error picking up furniture affecting players at random. (Issues 516, 1209, 1219)
- [FIX] Fixed VOIP memory usage merge glitch.
- [FIX] Fixed eat sound playing when drinking HotDrink item. (Issue 1220)
- [FIX] Disabled corpse sickness challenges 1/2/4/5.
- [FIX] Fixed Cooking Pot with Water not heating up. (Issue 1160)
- [FIX] Fixed bugs when displayName was different than username.
- [FIX] Fixed teleporting splitscreen players.
- [FIX] Fixed ISTextBox controller focus bug when clicking a button with the mouse.
- [FIX] Fixed displayName being "Bob" for new players.
- [FIX] If player is over max capcity, planks will be dropped on floor when unbarricading.
- [FIX] Fixed Ctrl+A over collapsed inventory window prevents movement. (Issue 1164)
- [FIX] Fixed "User Panel" "Admin Panel" etc button alignment
- [FIX] Fixed IsoGridSquare.discard() not resetting haveElectricity / haveSheetRope.
- [FIX] Fixed microwave looping sound not stopping sometimes in multiplayer.
- [FIX] Fixed microwave timer sync in multiplayer.
- [FIX] Fixed microwave sound not playing after loading a savegame if the microwave was already on.
- [FIX] load() isn't called on the main thread so it shouldn't be trying to play audio.
- [FIX] Typo Highlited -> Highlighted
- [FIX] Fixed ZombieUpdatePacker exception. Seen when client was disconnecting.
- [FIX] Fixed generators not marking squares as having electricty sometimes. When chunks near generators were loaded after the generator, squares on those chunks weren't getting the haveElectricty flag set.
- [FIX] Fixed /card and /roll client command bugs with accessLevel.
- [FIX] Fixed lua exception after disconnecting from server with accessLevel != none.
- [FIX] Use equals() instead of startsWith() when checking server command names. (Issue 1168). Also changed handleClientCommand() to use the same argument-parsing code as handleServerCommand() (so quotes are optional in /changepwd).
- [FIX] Fixed incorrect assert in ServerMap.init()
- [FIX] Fixed server NullPointerException with ThunderStorm and zombified player.
- [FIX] Fixed lua error after removing all entries from the server list. (Issue 1171)
- [FIX] Fixed door locking/unlocking with keys in multiplayer. (Issue 1154)
- [FIX] syncIsoObjectSend() was getting called before this.lockedByKey was changed.
- [FIX] Fixed "NullPointer in BodyDamage breaks save"
- [FIX] Corpses not being removed in mp
- [FIX] lua error when selecting "spawn next to player X"
- [FIX] Fixed sterilize bandages all only sterilizing one bandage
- [FIX] Fixed no spawnpoint screen, new game loads current savefile.
- [FIX] Fixed GameClient.ServerSpawnRegions not being cleared after disconnecting.
- [FIX] Added WorldSelect UI to choose from multiple disjoint groups of maps.
- [FIX] The new "SELECT WORLD" UI is displayed when there are enabled map mods whose maps don't join the game's (i.e., stand-alone maps).
- [FIX] The new MapGroups class is responsible for putting each disjoint set of maps into a MapGroup. It also has methods for reporting map-overlap conflicts.
- [FIX] ModOrderUI now only displays maps with conflicts to reduce confusion to the user. It is still possible for the number of conflicts listed to extend off the bottom of the ui, it needs fixing.
- [FIX] Removed references to obsolete WorldScreen (now it's LoadGameScreen).
- [FIX] Removed obsolete LastStandChallengeSelect.lua
- [FIX] Removed West Point from the "Add an available map" combobox in the server-settings editor.
- [FIX] Fixed default server spawnregions not including Riverside and Rosewood.
- [FIX] ServerSettingsScreen do-nothing Lua fix.
- [FIX] UI tweaks in MapSpawnSelect
- [FIX] Fixed adding incorrect map coordinates in the Server Settings spawnpoint file editor.
- [FIX] Fixed lua errors when adding mods and maps by name in the Server Settings editor.
- [FIX] Fixed custom spawn regions not displaying in the Select Spawn Location screen
- [FIX] The name of a spawn region was being treated as a map folder name, which isn't always the case, it's simply a human-readable label.
- [FIX] Fixed setaccesslevel from server console/rcon not updating database.
- [FIX] TYPO: Changed instances of "god mod" to "god mode"
- [FIX] Fixed broken weapons sometimes not being marked broken after combat. (Issue 1206) This could happen with 2 hits in the same swing.
- [FIX] Fixed allowing stacked crates to exceed wall height with 2x. (Issue 1208)
- [FIX] Fixed IsoStove constructor adding to IsoCell.ProcessIsoObjects.
- [FIX] GrabItemAction calls InventoryItem:setWorldItem(nil)
- [FIX] Fixed some AlarmClock and rain-collecting-item issues.
- [FIX] Fixed stopping an AlarmClock not being synced in mp.
- [FIX] Fixed AlarmClock settings not changing on the server, only the clients.
- [FIX] Fixed fridge/freezer works when moved outside a room before hydro shuts off. (Issue 1204)
- [FIX] Dismantling a radio/walkie-talkie returns the battery and headphones. (Issue 1202)
- [FIX] Fixed stash system modifying buildings after they had been visited.
- [FIX] Fixed stash system not being reset after exiting a game and starting another.
- [FIX] Fixed stash system exception exiting mp game after playing a sp game.
- [FIX] Fixed non-working light in MP for other players after moving indoor or outdoor lamp.
- [FIX] Fixed LightingJNI exception during startup before ChunkMap was created.
- [FIX] Fixed IsoMetaChunk.removeZone() not removing reference to the removed zone.
- [FIX] Fixed errors with Pasta created from a spice.
- [FIX] Don't display savefile name in spawn-point ui in splitscreen.
- [FIX] Pasta/Rice recipes not allowing any more items when creating the initial item from a spice.
- [FIX] Fixed "Gode Mode" typo
- [FIX] Use translated names when radio broadcasts increase a skill. (Issue 1118)
- [FIX] Made perk columns as wide as needed in the Player Stats admin panel. (Issue 1147)
- [FIX] Fixed spawn-with-player spawnpoints not working in splitscreen.
- [FIX] Fixed ISTextBox bug with controller that broken splitscreen. (Issue 1106)
- [FIX] Fixed lua error using the mousewheel to scroll through containers when the current container isn't in the list.
- [FIX] Fixed position of two tickboxes in the options screen at 1280x720.
- [FIX] Fixed corpses sometimes stay highlighted (again).
- [FIX] Optimized rendering the inventory windows to reduce garbage creation.
- [FIX] The load-game screen displays an indicator next to dead-player savefiles.
- [FIX] Fixed "Continue" button showing the new-game screen for dead-player savefiles.
- [FIX] Fixed not being able to enter a savefile name when there is only one spawn region.
- [FIX] Fixed map screen not showing up when map is in the Loot Window.
- [FIX] Fixed infinite icecream bug
- [MODDING] OnZombieUpdate now triggers serverside, as well as clientside.
(Full changelog)
MarkoH01: Oh sorry, I did not know you were talking about Linux installations. Never saw one of those installers.
muntdefems: Nope, ssokolow is talking about Windows installers, that offer the option to install the FoxIt PDF reader when installing a game. In my experience, this only happens with Windows installers for the older games. Newer games installers don't come with a FoxIt installer in them.
That's what I was thinking too at first but when he mentioned wine ...I thought wine was meant to run windows games on linux or sth like that? (Sorry, I actually don't know wine it was just what I assumed so far).
high rated
MarkoH01: That's what I was thinking too at first but when he mentioned wine ...I thought wine was meant to run windows games on linux or sth like that? (Sorry, I actually don't know wine it was just what I assumed so far).
Errr... yes, WINE is a compatibility layer than, so to speak, translates "Windows instructions" into "UNIX-like instructions", so you can run any Windows program on e.g. Linux. So you take an installer for a Windows game, and run it through WINE to get it installed, and then run the game executable again with WINE in order to play the game.

And the old Windows installers used to have the option to install the FoxIt PDF reader, while the new ones don't have the option anymore and instead they offer the possibility to check the installer files integrity before proceeding to installation (see attached image).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, there hasn't been any new updates since yesterday night(*), so now's a good time as any to recap all the games that got an update during the last week:

· 8-bit Armies
· 8-bit Hordes
· 8-bit Invaders
· Absolver *
· Airships: Conquer the Skies [In Dev]
· Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
· Barony: Cursed Edition
· Battle Chess Special Edition (Linux only)
· Craft The World (macOS only)
· Dead Cells *
· Deep Sky Derelicts *
· Divinity: Dragon Commander
· Eador. Imperium
· ELEX *
· EVERSPACE™
· Hand of Fate 2 *
· Hollow Knight (Linux only)
· Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! (Linux only)
· Kingdoms and Castles * (Windows and macOS only)
· Little Nightmares *
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (macOS only)
· Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two *
· Paradigm (macOS only)
· Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
· Planet Nomads *
· Production Line [In Dev]
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Raiden V: Director’s Cut *
· Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy *
· StarCrawlers
· Sunless Skies *
· Syberia (Windows only)
· Syberia 3 * (macOS only)
· Tangledeep * (Windows and macOS only)
· The Guild 3 *
· This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
· Tooth and Tail *
· VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
· Whispered World: Special Edition, The
· Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (goodies only)
· Zombie Night Terror

* Games marked with an asterisk are out of Legacy MaGog's scope and thus you'll only find the changelogs (if any) in this post. You can get the rest of the information in Yepoleb's fantastic GOG Database website.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(*) Well, I actually lied, *there is* something. MaGog has detected the disappearance of the recently removed Slender: The Arrival's soundtrack from its owners' libraries. Can someone who once (for some unfathomable reason) decided to buy this game check it out, please?
Attachments:
foxit.jpg (343 Kb)
muntdefems: (*) Well, I actually lied, *there is* something. MaGog has detected the disappearance of the recently removed Slender: The Arrival's soundtrack from its owners' libraries. Can someone who once (for some unfathomable reason) decided to buy this game check it out, please?
A friend of mine bought this game *cough* *cough* and he told me the soundtrack is still listed in the extras, but trying to actually download it results in a 404. I can't verify, since I wouldn't spend money on something as hideous as this *cough* game, but my friend is usually very reliable ;)
DoctorGOGgles: A friend of mine bought this game *cough* *cough* and he told me the soundtrack is still listed in the extras, but trying to actually download it results in a 404. I can't verify, since I wouldn't spend money on something as hideous as this *cough* game, but my friend is usually very reliable ;)
Thanks for checking! Well... I mean... say thank you to that friend of yours who owns the game! :P
high rated
muntdefems: [...] Syberia has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+Russian --- Name *FROM* setup_syberia_2.1.0.23.exe *TO* setup_syberia_1.0.0_hotfix_(16378).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 1.4 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 12 Aug 2015 *TO* Mon 13 Nov 2017 --- Version *FROM* gog-23 *TO* 1.0.0 Hotfix

* File changed: Windows installer, German+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Spanish --- Name *FROM* setup_syberia_german_2.1.0.23.exe *TO* setup_syberia_german_1.0.0_hotfix_(16378).exe --- Size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.3 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 12 Aug 2015 *TO* Mon 13 Nov 2017 --- Version *FROM* gog-23 *TO* 1.0.0 Hotfix

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the English and German versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' or 'de1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'it1' (Italian), 'jp1' (Japanese), 'pl1' (Polish), 'ru1' (Russian), or 'es1' (Spanish).

[NO CHANGELOG]
What is the hotfix about? And why isn't there a changelog about it?
Hey guys.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux received an update two days ago (Galaxy) from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7, I can't find any changelog. Someone has any idea of the changes?
muntdefems: Wasteland 2

Game goodies:
· manual (4 MB)
· reference card (1 MB)
· map (90 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir songs, FLAC) (27 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir songs, MP3) (10 MB)

Digital Classic Edition Upgrade goodies:
· Wallpapers (1440p) (3) (8 MB)
· Official Soundtrack (MP3) (102 MB)
· Official Soundtrack (FLAC) (590 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir tracks, FLAC) (27 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir tracks, MP3)) (10 MB)
· Concept Art Book (4 MB)

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut

Game goodie:
· Director's Cut manual (16 MB)

Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition Upgrade goodies:
(Same as for Wasteland 2)
Umm.. my Wasteland 2 DC seems weird then.

I only see these extras:
· Director's Cut manual (16 MB)
· Wallpapers (1440p) (3) (8 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir tracks, FLAC) (27 MB)
· soundtrack (4 choir tracks, MP3)) (10 MB)
· Concept Art Book (4 MB)

Should I contact support?
Post edited November 19, 2017 by phaolo
phaolo: Umm.. my Wasteland 2 DC seems weird then.
I don't think so, the rest of the Game goodies are to find in Wasteland 2. Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 DC should be two separate boxes in your library.
phaolo: Umm.. my Wasteland 2 DC seems weird then.
DeMignon: I don't think so, the rest of the Game goodies are to find in Wasteland 2. Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 DC should be two separate boxes in your library.
Ah, I see. Thanks.
I expected the DC to include everything.
I previously hid the normal version to avoid downloading duplicates with gogrepo.
Grimlock: Hey guys.

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux received an update two days ago (Galaxy) from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7, I can't find any changelog. Someone has any idea of the changes?
Hmmmm... according to the version number it should be a quite delayed update then. Changelogs can be found here if they are iddentical to GOG.
MarkoH01: Hmmmm... according to the version number it should be a quite delayed update then. Changelogs can be found here if they are iddentical to GOG.
Thanks. If it's the same update then yes indeed, it has took a "bit" more time to reach gog.
Better late than never I suppose!
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux still shows 1.1.6 for me. Full filename is below, file size is 152 MB:
setup_shadow_warrior_classic_redux_1.1.6_gog-2_(5364).exe