It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

korell: Shadow Warrior Classic Redux still shows 1.1.6 for me. Full filename is below, file size is 152 MB:
setup_shadow_warrior_classic_redux_1.1.6_gog-2_(5364).exe
Same for me but only the offline installer/backup copy, if you have it installed in galaxy is now 1.1.7. (at least for me)
I suppose that the installer will be updated next week.
high rated
War for the Overworld just be updated:

patch_war_for_the_overworld_1.6.5f1_(15781)_to_1.6.66_(16451).exe
setup_war_for_the_overworld_64_1.6.66_(16451).exe
setup_war_for_the_overworld_64_1.6.66_(16451)-1.bin
setup_crucible_1.6.66_(16451).exe
setup_heart_of_gold_1.6.66_(16451).exe
setup_my_pet_dungeon_1.6.66_(16451).exe
setup_underlord_edition_content_1.6.66_(16451).exe
war_for_the_overworld_en_1_6_66_16455.sh

Changelogs:

Patch 1.6.66 (20 November 2017)
European Languages Return!

As announced in our previous post, and in today’s announcement, we’re proud to reveal that the discontinued European languages are now updated and back in the game, and we’ll be continuing their support into the future! We welcome your feedback! Updated previously deprecated European Languages to include all the game’s text updates since Patch 1.0.1:

- Spanish
- Italian
- Polish
- Russian
- Added subtitles in various pre-rendered cinematics throughout the game for the above languages

Gameplay Changes

Units
Spirit
- Can no longer pass through Possession Doors
Spirit Worker
- Can no longer pass through Possession Doors
Constructs
- Constructs may no longer be placed inside shrines or Dungeon Cores

Rituals
Assembly
- Now has an effect if used twice on the same defence.
AI Improvements
- Workers will no longer attack anything except rival Workers, regardless of how high their chances are to win. This is to keep them on task when working near low-threat objects such as doors.
Mutator Changes
- Extra Workers granted by increasing the default minimum Worker amount no longer grant mana when sacrificed in the Dungeon Core
- Undiggable walls can no longer be tagged
- Wall tooltips will now update to correctly reflect if undiggable walls is enabled

Performance Optimisations
- Improved the performance of Worker scouting behaviour
- Optimised unit behaviour to significantly reduce “garbage” created on unit spawn

Game Text Updates
- Clarified the mutator behaviour on tooltips for disabling Fortified Walls, and disabling the ability to dig them out, in relation to certain Aspects (prompted by a user forum issue)

Visual Changes
- Small improvements to Slaughterpen lights
- Increased brightness of Slaughterpen slightly

Miscellaneous
- Gold Piles will now be placed up to 17 tiles from where they are dropped in the Vault, rather than 5
- Achievements for My Pet Dungeon unlockable themes are now listed in level order on the unlocks screen

Bug Fixes

General
- Fixed an issue that allowed units to teleport into walls/map border

Gameplay
- When a Dungeon Core is claimed, the gold it held now correctly enters the new owner’s Vaults
- The Garrison buff will no longer incorrectly stack for multiple activated props
- Aureate Monoliths now correctly update the minimap after use
- Removed Last Stand from Templar abilities list as the ability had been disabled for some time

Levels
- Fixed an incorrectly rotated “corridor” on My Pet Dungeon level Ponygrasp

Visuals
- Highlight effect on the Dwarven Dungeon Core should no longer present with visual artifacting
- Garrison prop range corrected, now more representative of actual range
- Corrected a minor clipping VFX in the Spirit Chamber

Audio
- Removed duplicate line from War for the Overworld Level 3
- Fixed some errors caused by missing audio on War for the Overworld Level 3
- Arcane Chunder now correctly uses the Chunder voice
- The Arcanist boss should now correctly play her post sleep voice-over
- Necromancer, Gnarling, and Chunder all now issue battle cries when in the Arena
- Gave Duke and Duchess missing voice-over from their base unit
- Vampire now correctly plays his eating voice-over when in the Tavern

Multiplayer
- Fixed missing VFX and SFX for Lightning and Shockwave spells for clients
- Fixed missing animation and effects on Bombards for clients

Text
- Made "fortified wall" a proper noun on tooltips for Siege Shrine, Underminer, and Augrum Wall (consistency issue)
- Fixed a tooltip typo for the Ember Demon Rally Flag
- Fixed the time limit on the War for the Overworld Level 5 timed achievement, so that it now correctly reads 23 minutes, not 18 (in Simplified and Traditional Chinese)
high rated
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

Patch 1.1.7 (20 November 2017)

Added the Linux version of the game.
Fixed resolutions list not showing values greater than 1080p
high rated
War for the Overworld -> see above

Ruiner

#### Patch 1.05 (20 November 2017)

* 1. Added New Game+
* 1. Added Speedrun mode
* 1. Added finishers
* 1. Added leaderboards for Speedrun
* 1. Added 9 new weapons
* 1. Added 7 new outfits
* 1. Added 2 additional songs
* 1. firearms rebalance
* 1. Overall difficulty tuning
River City Ransom: Underground

#### R3 (20 November 2017)

* Adds Simplified Chinese
Dungeons 3

#### Patch 1.3.2 (20th November 2017)

* Fixed ice slowdown to be actually capped at about 20%
* Added Steam users tbd, YouTube.GTuxTV, Vega, Tannhauser, Naamarulla,
* Ydyp, Kando, Shazai to Special Thanks section in credits for their helpful forum communication and bug reports!
* Fixed some spells and certain traps killing units instead of knocking them unconscious
* Fixed traps not being rebuilt automatically in some cases
* Fixed pre-built rooms sometimes showing 'room is too small'
* Show visual effect when a snot teleports
* 'Ups and Downs': achievement/trophy 'Lifeguard' was sometimes awarded even though units were lost to the water
* 'The End of Burgers' End': stop the Narrator nagging about building a Brewery when it has already been built
* 'Field of Glory': Fixed asymmetric balancing
* Fixed missing idle animation in combat for some characters, like Pit Fiend or Succubus
* Fixed incorrect room capacity in some rare cases
* Minor fixes to Simplified Chinese localization
* Fixed some sounds being audible when they shouldn't be
* Fixed some sound breakdown issues
* Gamepad: Fixed focus loss in modal dialogs in some cases
* Windows: Detecting a specific start up crash on some systems and installing a workaround for the next start up
* Linux: Fixed parts of dungeon not visible on certain systems
Hand of Fate 2

#### Patch 1.0.10 (20 November 2017)

* Added accessibility (color) support for Precision Gambit
* Fixed a blocker in Lovers if Oswin is disabled by player encounter
* Added Upgrade Armour trait to Misc. category in the deckbuilder
* Added controller vibration to Sisters of Vengeance and Dazzling Blade abilities
* Fixed an issue where Blood Crescent was reducing the effectiveness of Max Life items in the boss fight
* Removed Second Wind unintentionally unlocking from The Tower
* Removed Second Wind blessing from the blessing deck in Strength.
* Removed fail from 2nd roll in Berta's Betting House
* Removed Encrusted Mace (hard mode) as a recommended card in The Empress, must be added manually.
* The 'Wait' option in Justice campfire now counts as a step to restoring your companion
* Removed double spaces and trailing spaces
* Fixed more typos
And one more update that I missed last Friday (probably came late into the night):

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

#### Patch 23288 (17 November 2017)

##### New Features

* New options added to the Options menus:
* Keyboard remapping is finally here for PC/Mac! Simply go to Options > Controls and rebind away!
* Setting to play videos
* Show interaction outlines in combat/dungeons
* Hold left click to Move
* Rumble

##### Gameplay

* Completing a dungeon in Mythic mode also counts toward the Completing all dungeons on Legendary achievement.
* Added a fix that retroactively awards you the 100% Bestiary Completion achievement if it was not awarded to you properly on earning it.
* Airships now remain spawned on the World Map when they have been spawned prior from completing a dungeon.
* Players can now flee from Hunt bosses if they realize they're in over their heads. You will flee back to the World Map when you try to escape from a Hunt encounter.
* Hunt Quests have had their levels adjusted slightly to give players better warning about their difficulty.
* Players who defeated Bhargus but did not receive the Purgatory Stone should now find it in their inventory.

##### UI

* Switching characters while viewing a Mastery perk will update the UI accordingly with the next character's Mastery Perk.
* We added an entry for the highest difficulty completed for a dungeon in the Dungeon Codex.
* You will not get a Legendary Dungeon warning for a dungeon in progress.
* Skipping through the Combat Victory screens now appropriately skips the reveal animation for your loot so you can see it before you exit combat.
* You now get toasts for loot obtained when skipping the Combat Victory screen altogether.
* Minor UI fixes.

##### Localization

* Various minor fixes.

##### Other

* Fix for hang when accessing the Tolkas Arena.
* Fix for Razer headset drivers crashing.
* Cinematic video sound is now tied to the Music volume in options, so you can keep the Voice high and better listen to dialogue over the music and sound effects.
Post edited November 20, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
The changelog for River City Ransom: Underground is missing the most important update in the R3 version:

• adds completely new soundtrack to the game (OST by Dino Lionetti)
high rated
Grim Dawn has been updated:

Patch v1.0.3.0 (20th November 2017)

Changelog is too long to post it here.
Berzerk2002: The changelog for River City Ransom: Underground is missing the most important update in the R3 version:

• adds completely new soundtrack to the game (OST by Dino Lionetti)
Which doesn't also come as a separate download, yes?
HypersomniacLive: Which doesn't also come as a separate download, yes?
No there are only new installers in the library. But those installers are all not really huge (max size: 241 MB).
Berzerk2002: No there are only new installers in the library. But those installers are all not really huge (max size: 241 MB).
I meant the new soundtrack; sorry it wasn't clear.
high rated
Sorry for the delay! Here's all the updates detected by Legacy MaGog today!

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Craft The World
· Grim Dawn
· Kathy Rain
· Kathy Rain [Demo]
· Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

[Part 1 of 2]

Craft The World has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Dig with Friends: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

* File changed: DLC: Sisters in Arms: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 243.0 MB *TO* 237.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.4.009 *TO* 1.4.012

[NO CHANGELOG]

Grim Dawn has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.2.1

* File added: Patch 1.0.3.0 --- Name: patch_grim_dawn_1.0.2.1_(15661)_to_1.0.3.0_(16483).exe --- Size: 54.0 MB --- Date: Mon 20 Nov 2017 09:20:56 GMT --- Version: 15661 -> 16483

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Malmouth: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Ashes of Malmouth: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Crucible: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.2.1_(15661).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.3.0_(16483).exe --- Size *FROM* 108.6 MB *TO* 109.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 16 Oct 2017 15:30:15 GMT *TO* Mon 20 Nov 2017 09:39:57 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Collectors: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Deluxe: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Drunken Master: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (6.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Early Access: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Standard: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Swashbuckler: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Package: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Patron Package: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Pioneer Package: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Epic: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Legendary: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Normal: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.2.1_(15661).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.3.0_(16483).exe --- Size *FROM* 722.5 KB *TO* 728.2 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 16 Oct 2017 15:29:12 GMT *TO* Mon 20 Nov 2017 09:38:53 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.2.1_(15661)-1.bin *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.3.0_(16483)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.2 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 16 Oct 2017 15:29:01 GMT *TO* Mon 20 Nov 2017 09:38:40 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.1 *TO* 1.0.3.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch v1.0.3.0 (20th November 2017)

(Find it here)
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Kathy Rain has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3 (gog-8) *TO* 1.0.3b

[NO CHANGELOG]

Kathy Rain [Demo] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* kathy_rain_demo_2.3.0.14.pkg *TO* kathy_rain__demo__en_1_0_3b_16550.pkg --- Size *FROM* 350.0 MB *TO* 350.4 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 07 Jun 2016 15:02:27 GMT *TO* Mon 20 Nov 2017 14:08:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.3 (gog-14) *TO* 1.0.3b

[NO CHANGELOG]

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor:1.5 GHz Processor, Memory:1GB RAM, Graphics:OpenGL compatible graphics card with at least 256M, Hard Drive:400MB HD space, Notice: this game is 32-bit only, Requires the following packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libx11-6:i386, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or later, Processor:1.8 GHz Processor, Memory:2GB RAM, Graphics:OpenGL compatible graphics card with at least 256M, Hard Drive:400MB HD space, Notice: this game is 32-bit only, Requires the following packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libx11-6:i386

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Name: shadow_warrior_classic_redux_en_1_0_16382.sh --- Size: 124.7 MB --- Date: Mon 13 Nov 2017 13:55:47 GMT --- Version: 1.1.7

* File added: Patch 1.1.7 --- Name: patch_shadow_warrior_classic_redux_1.1.6_gog-2_(5364)_to_1.1.7_(16473).exe --- Size: 2.2 MB --- Date: Fri 17 Nov 2017 11:06:32 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* shadow_warrior_classic_redux_en_1_1_6_20160816.pkg *TO* shadow_warrior_classic_redux_en_1_1_7_16474.pkg --- Size has not changed (122.9 MB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 31 Aug 2016 15:10:27 GMT *TO* Fri 17 Nov 2017 11:32:36 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.6 (gog-16) *TO* 1.1.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_shadow_warrior_classic_redux_1.1.6_gog-2_(5364).exe *TO* setup_shadow_warrior_classic_redux_1.1.7_(16473).exe --- Size *FROM* 152.3 MB *TO* 152.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 26 Jun 2017 22:44:42 GMT *TO* Fri 17 Nov 2017 11:07:36 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.6 gog-2 *TO* 1.1.7

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1.7 (20 November 2017)

- Added the Linux version of the game.
- Fixed resolutions list not showing values greater than 1080p
(Full changelog)
Just got the following update flags:
Battle Chasers Nightwar - was already covered here
Shadow Warrior Redux - was already covered here

Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition ... wait, what? No changelog and version number changed to 1.47. I guess that is the preparation for the new expansion.
high rated
The 2 games that have DLCs releasing today have been updated:

Games included in this batch:

· Tempest
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Tempest has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Treasure Lands: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0

* File added: DLC: Treasure Lands: Windows installer, English --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 245.0 MB *TO* 309.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.91 (gog-2) *TO* 1.1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 209.0 MB *TO* 280.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.91a *TO* 1.1.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1.0 (21 November 2017)

- Added gamepad support;
- Added PvP tournament mode for ten players plus spectators;
- Added lootable chests for boarding scenes;
- Crew members can now be seen onboard in first person view mode;
- Lightening effects can now be turned off - some players reported them to be way too uncomfortable to see;
- Non-quest encounters are now 15-20% rarer to happen on the global map;
- Captured ships no loger fire with their stern guns and chasers;
- Morale drops decreased on Hard;
- 50% more money on Easy, 25% more on Normal;
- Monsters armor decreased on high levels;
- Plenty of bug and text fixes;

Patch 1.0.91 (15 March 2017)

- A total redesign of the boarding - dive into a full 3D action sequince and slice 'em all!
- Ships are much, much prettier now - all of them were graphically updates to match the new boarding.
- Added chase guns mounted in the bow and stern which shoot automtiaclly with chain shots.
(Full changelog)

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10)

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 2.0 GHz CPU (3.0 GHz CPU Dual or Quad Core recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended), 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or equivalent (256MB NVIDIA or AMD card recommended), 5 GB harddrive space *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, 2.0 GHz CPU (3.0 GHz CPU Dual or Quad Core recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended), 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or equivalent (256MB NVIDIA or AMD card recommended), 5 GB harddrive space

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English, French, Russian. Text only: Chinese, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish *TO* Audio and text: German, English, French, Russian. Text only: Chinese, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Ukrainian

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Cloud saves, Overlay

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.45

* File added: DLC: Titan Quest: Ragnarök: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.47

* File added: DLC: Titan Quest: Ragnarök: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 2.4 GB --- Version: 1.47

* File added: Patch 1.47 --- Name: patch_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.45_(14296)_to_1.47_(16554).exe --- Size: 654.0 MB --- Date: Tue 21 Nov 2017 09:23:00 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.45_(14296).exe *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.47_(16554).exe --- Size *FROM* 720.4 KB *TO* 732.1 KB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Aug 2017 07:26:10 GMT *TO* Tue 21 Nov 2017 09:35:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.45 *TO* 1.47

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.45_(14296)-1.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.47_(16554)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Aug 2017 07:24:50 GMT *TO* Tue 21 Nov 2017 09:34:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.45 *TO* 1.47

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.45_(14296)-2.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.47_(16554)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 1.7 GB *TO* 2.1 GB --- Date *FROM* Mon 21 Aug 2017 07:25:48 GMT *TO* Tue 21 Nov 2017 09:35:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.45 *TO* 1.47

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Democracy 3 got flagged. No changelog though. Installer version(s) and files changed from 1.3_(15281) to 1.31_(16452).
high rated
Vaporum

#### Patch 3 (21 November 2017)

* Added a direction damage indicator so you can see where the damage is coming from.
* Increased the max FOV to 150. Note that values above 135 will likely cause visual glitches (this also depends on the screen ratio).
* Fixed missing names for some keyboard keys.

NOTE: Please make sure your controls work after the patch, as some of the
hotkeys might get unassigned. You just need to reassign them once more.

* Other small fixes.
A Hat in Time

#### Update 1 (21.11.2017)

* Fixed an issue where screenshots would sometimes not be saved when using the Camera Badge
* Added the option to turn off camera shake
* Resolved issues with the camera where it would on occasion flip out while in tight corridors
* Fixed some regional PS4 controllers not being recognized by the game
* Fixed interact button not showing up as the circle button with a PS4 controller
* Fixed jigglebones twitching when running at low framerates
* New camera filter: Silhouette
* Improved issue where camera would continuously bump against ceilings when in tight corridors.
* Fixed credits sometimes not fading out.
* Fixed Kid's Hat pointing to already collected Time Pieces if a non-collected Time Piece is available.
* Further preparation for Modding Support release (coming soon!)
* Added an ingame remix of Your Contract Has Expired
* Fixed a visual issue with the scooter sometimes turning sideways and sinking through the floor
* Fixed a softlock in the Twilight Bell when opening the metal gate with the fox mask
* Updated a selection of Time Rift photos
* Fixed Blue Vault dropping content into lava in lava version of Mafia Town
* Performance improvements in the Subcon Cave Rift & Mafia Cave Rift
* Fixed the Picture Perfect remix being available before Picture Perfect becomes available
* Minor camera improvements to hallways & tunnels in Dead Bird Studio (and its secret area)
* Fixed incorrect icons on the Dweller Mask flairs
* a good boy added to credits
* Improved the speedrun timer
* Fixed alpha issue on Hat Kid's face in Mafia HQ cutscene
* Gallery time rift camera fix
* Removed rift token in Chapter 5 that falls into the abyss
Megaton Rainfall

#### Update 1.02 (21 November 2017)

* Fixed crash when you try to start the game in a system with certain Razer Chroma peripherals connected.
* Fixed incorrect gameplay speed in systems with more than 60 hz display refresh rate and vsync enabled.
* Fixed the game settings window in the Steam launcher: it didn't show Language settings.
* Tentatively fixed bug where the M1 mission won't start, in systems with low number of CPU cores.
* Implemented option to rebind keys.
* Implemented option to invert the mouse Y axis.
* Now the tutorials will display instructions related to keyboard+mouse if you connected a gamepad but you are playing with keyboard+mouse.
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

#### Patch 2017-11-21 (21 November 2017)

* Fix the monkey bars traversal issue in the Temple Trials of the Uruk Islands. Sphinx was bound to fall every time at the L intersection. The level geometry has been tweaked.
* Lower the OpenGL context requirements to 3.0+ Core Profile and GLSL 1.30. macOS still has a minimum of OpenGL 3.2+ Core Profile and GLSL 1.50. Players with standard GL 3 cards should now be able to launch the game on Windows and Linux. At least I hope so.
* More grammatical corrections done to the Italian translation by @LetsPlayNintendoITA (gendering problems mainly). Kudos to him, these were pretty bad too.