It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

immi101: nothing mysterious, the installer simply got chinese language support :)

at least the terraria installer did, but I would assume that's also the likely reason for the other updates.
Recent installers that simply add Chinese UI support, often have the exact same filename with old installers.
This is a very bad practice. The package maintainer should be fired. I mean it.
DoomSooth: Everything I want to back-up, GOG or not (including Kaypro and Commodore disk images), is tested by me and organized for quck and easy retrieval. Your way is probably faster but I prefer to check as much as I can on my own. When I asked about the benefits of using a downloader, I thought maybe there would be things I hadn't already considered that would interest me.
Not sure how many GOG games you have (and do you really keep a local collection on your hard drive of them all), but to me trying to keep such collection manually would be just far too much work.

I actually tried that before years ago, I had probably only something like 600 GOG games back then. Downloading the games + extras with GOG Downloader... ok it was lots of clicking over many many days, but still doable. To me the main difference between web browser downloads and GOG Downloader was what I mentioned before: Downloader let me queue even dozens of games (all their files) at a time, and it took far less clicks to download them (2 vs 25 clicks, in case of e.g. The Witcher Enhanced Edition).

But trying to keep track which of the downloaded games had received updates and downloading them manually, that is what broke the camel's back so to say. With gogrepo I've learned also that GOG doesn't even raise the "update" flag every time an installer receives a game content update, or it could be those flags get resetted somehow else so I don't remember afterwards that some game received an update. E.g. if I go to check the game's changelog, in my experience that alone will remove the update flag, so if I don't remember to download it right there and then, then I will forget it.

Thank god for gogrepo. Without it I'd probably just redownload the whole collection all over again from A to Z, just to be sure as I don't know what games have changed. (That's what I've done with e.g. DotEmu, Humble Bundle and GamersGate; I didn't try to figure out what has changed, but just redownloaded everything a few times).
immi101: nothing mysterious, the installer simply got chinese language support :)

at least the terraria installer did, but I would assume that's also the likely reason for the other updates.
kbnrylaec: Recent installers that simply add Chinese UI support, often have the exact same filename with old installers.
hmm, i don't know. Your reaction seems a bit harsh ;)
my line of thinking on this is: if the installer gets changed in a purely cosmetic way that does have no relation to running/playing the game, then I feel absolutely no necessity to download the updated installer to update my installed game with it.
So in this case I am okay if GOG just replaces the existing installer file on their server.

I don't need/want to be notified about dozens of updated installers just because the installer UI looks a bit different.

//edit:
the more relevant question to me is:
why did some games get a silent update with no version increase (which I assume is the chinese support?)
and some did get a version increase, but without any changelog. <<< this sucks
If you put out a new version, put some explanation in the damn changelog.
Post edited June 27, 2017 by immi101

kbnrylaec: Recent installers that simply add Chinese UI support, often have the exact same filename with old installers.
Out of a cannon into the sun.
mk47at: Out of a cannon into the sun.
i love the sun
high rated
Hard West

Patch 1.5 (27 June 2017)

In all seriousness, you've told us loud and clear that the ability to save at any point was important to you. While individual missions aren't that long and we originally tried to minimize hiding behind saves to avoid the cruel hand of fate, that was an idea which didn't suit everyone. Adding the save game functionality after launch was actually quite tricky and required extensive testing but here it is. We're calling it an experimental feature because the game was originally balanced without it but we've put it through a lot of tests, and we believe it works well.
tl;dr

Go to Options > Game > Enable Quicksaves
You can re-bind the keys (default F10 save, F11 load); on a controller, it's bound permanently (LT+RB save, LT+LB load in the in-game menu).
Have fun!
There are certain rather obvious situations when the game can't be saved: during cutscenes, during the enemy's turn, while your characters are performing an action.

Full 1.5 patch notes:

added quick save&load experimental support
added official support for the Xbox One Controller
rendering optimizations
fixed a pesky old bug with corrupted saves in world map (where only skull and fog were visible after load)
fixed another old bug with corrupted saves in Method in Madness world map (block after visiting Laboratory)
fixed a bug with infinite enemy turn in A Matter of Time second mission (Lake Hideout) after using the Terror card in specific place
fixed a bug with corrupted dialog options in the Riverbank location in In Gold We Trust scenario (while pursuing the cowards)
fixed a bug with inability to use Petrification Bolt item using X360/XONE Controller
fixed a bug with a corrupted cursor while using a controller in Hard Times scenario world map
fixed a bug with corrupted O'Connell animation after he bleeds out in In Gold We Trust fourth mission
fixes to Fan Localization Support

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your continued support! That includes everyone who believed in Hard West when it was first revealed, all of you who bought the game and all the amazing community translators who bring the game to more audiences through their work! We're hard at work on our next game and we're hoping to show it to you quite soon. In the meantime, have fun in the Weird West!
timppu: Not sure how many GOG games you have (and do you really keep a local collection on your hard drive of them all), but to me trying to keep such collection manually would be just far too much work.

I actually tried that before years ago, I had probably only something like 600 GOG games back then. Downloading the games + extras with GOG Downloader... ok it was lots of clicking over many many days, but still doable. To me the main difference between web browser downloads and GOG Downloader was what I mentioned before: Downloader let me queue even dozens of games (all their files) at a time, and it took far less clicks to download them (2 vs 25 clicks, in case of e.g. The Witcher Enhanced Edition).

But trying to keep track which of the downloaded games had received updates and downloading them manually, that is what broke the camel's back so to say. With gogrepo I've learned also that GOG doesn't even raise the "update" flag every time an installer receives a game content update, or it could be those flags get resetted somehow else so I don't remember afterwards that some game received an update. E.g. if I go to check the game's changelog, in my experience that alone will remove the update flag, so if I don't remember to download it right there and then, then I will forget it.

Thank god for gogrepo. Without it I'd probably just redownload the whole collection all over again from A to Z, just to be sure as I don't know what games have changed. (That's what I've done with e.g. DotEmu, Humble Bundle and GamersGate; I didn't try to figure out what has changed, but just redownloaded everything a few times).
Including what I've bought here at GOG, I own 3,472 games. I also keep all of my saves. My oldest ones are from Mail Order Monsters, Wizard's Crown and Bard's Tale II. Everything is stored offline. Anything I buy is backed up immediately. I'd put it all in a Faraday cage, if I could. :)
high rated
Added the Darkest Dungeon, Kingdom: New Lands, </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/production_line/changelog/post6]Production Line [In Dev], and Thimbleweed Park changelogs to the respective game fora.

PaterAlf and DeMignon added the </span> <span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/darkest_dungeon/changelog/post24]two Darkest Dungeon changelogs.

PaterAlf also added the Guacamelee! Gold Edition changelog.

KeinZantezuken added the Hollow Knight one.
DoomSooth: Including what I've bought here at GOG, I own 3,472 games. I also keep all of my saves. My oldest ones are from Mail Order Monsters, Wizard's Crown and Bard's Tale II. Everything is stored offline. Anything I buy is backed up immediately. I'd put it all in a Faraday cage, if I could. :)
You’ve earned my respect ;)
high rated
A couple of 'mysterious Windows installers updates' (so in all likelihood they have been added the Chinese language), and many 'real updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 27 June:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· 8-bit Armies
· 80 Days
· Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Bombshell
· Cossacks 3
· EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
· Factorio [In Dev]
· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
· Halfway
· Hard West
· Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Paradigm
· Siege of Dragonspear Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Tyranny - Commander Edition

[Part 1 of 3]

A game has probably been added: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Siege of Dragonspear Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]

8-bit Armies has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version has not changed (0.93.643597) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

[NO CHANGELOG]

80 Days has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_80_days_2.4.0.6.exe *TO* setup_80_days_1.12g_(5221).exe --- File size *FROM* 100.7 MB *TO* 109.7 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Aug 2016 13:05:08 GMT *TO* Mon 26 Jun 2017 11:13:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.12g (gog-6) *TO* 1.12g

[NO CHANGELOG]

Bombshell has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 32.0 MB *TO* 1.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 (gog-6) *TO* 1.2.10466

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 (gog-6) *TO* 1.2.10466

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 3.4 GB *TO* 3.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.10466 (gog-6) *TO* 1.2.10466

[NO CHANGELOG]

Cossacks 3 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.6.4.77.5351 [Windows]

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (37.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 8.0 MB *TO* 9.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 20.0 MB *TO* 21.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 39.0 MB *TO* 40.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 40.0 MB *TO* 41.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.6.4.77.5351 *TO* 1.7.1.78.5381

[NO CHANGELOG]

EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.1 GB) --- Version has not changed (1.0.5 gog-1 (a)) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

[NO CHANGELOG]

Factorio [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.18 [Windows]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.23 [Linux] --- File size: 583.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.23 [Mac OS X] --- File size: 588.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch Experimental Beta - 0.15.23 [Windows] --- File size: 603.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.15.23 [Experimental build] (27th June 2017)
The full changelog can be viewed at: https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=3&amp;sid=f3efb8b0aaca846ab439c0e04006f2b3
(Full changelog)

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 4.33 [Windows] --- File size: 158.0 MB --- Version: 12921 -> 13040

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 4.18 *TO* 4.33

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 4.18 *TO* 4.33

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 4.33 (27th June 2017)

Fixed:
- If Tilo stands in the window with the rose by a lectern and look back through the windows the interior section disappears
- Colliders of window sills are too low (Tilo's feet penetrate the geometry)
- In the collapsed tower the pushable beam's hole in the wall doesn't match the shape of the beam itself
- Various parts of the courtyard are switching off when Tilo's on top of the gatehouse roof (between the 2 courtyards)
- Tilo doesn't die when falling from the window of the highest tower
- Tilo can get stuck behind the open metal gate off the rampart (if falling from the outcrop above)
- Small geometry hole in the ceiling of Tilo's cell
- Torch light leaking through wall in Powderkeg’s cell
- Couple of typos in Faustus and Rolo's dialogs
- When opening the door to the tunnel that leads beneath Kerold's cell the "pull lever" text stays on screen
- Cases where the wrong (unequipped) tool is highlighted when opening up the inventory
- Case where some icons still refer to the mouse although only a gamepad is being used
- Light leaking in spiral staircase passage between the courtyards
- Some fog particles can be seen in the sewers' cistern which disappear when getting towards the stairs
- Light leaking in Rolo's forge in the morning
- Gusto & Fatale disappear when entering the cell next to theirs (while they should still remain visible)
- Light leaking in war room at different times of the day
- If you save before the first rat comes in to open the metal gate and Tilo afterwards get killed, the rat won’t come to open the gate (as he’s supposed to) after reloading the save

Improved/Changed:
- The sun is now more visible during sunrise and sunsets (to justify the specular highlights on the lake)
- Text font on the song book’s UI is now larger (easier to read)
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 3]

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (357.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1.5 (1909228) *TO* 1.3.1.6 (1912127)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (341.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1.5 (1909228) *TO* 1.3.1.6 (1912127)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (333.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3.1.5 (1909228) *TO* 1.3.1.6 (1912127)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Halfway has probably changed

>>> Companies changed *FROM* Robotality / Robotality *TO* Robotality / Chucklefish

Hard West has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.4 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.4 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.1 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.1 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.2

* File removed: Patch 1.4.2 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.2 [Mac OS X]

* File removed: Patch 1.4.3

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3)

* File added: DLC: Scars of Freedom: Hard West Scars of Freedom 1.5 32-bit installer --- File name: setup_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_32_1.5_(13043).exe --- File size: 55.1 MB --- Date: Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:21:14 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name: setup_hard_west_64_1.5_(13043).exe --- File size: 737.8 KB --- Date: Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:21:01 GMT --- Version: 1.5

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name: setup_hard_west_64_1.5_(13043)-1.bin --- File size: 3.4 GB --- Date: Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:20:49 GMT --- Version: 1.5

* File added: Windows installer, English 1.5 32-bit installer (part 1/2) --- File name: setup_hard_west_32_1.5_(13043).exe --- File size: 737.8 KB --- Date: Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:18:00 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English 1.5 32-bit installer (part 2/2) --- File name: setup_hard_west_32_1.5_(13043)-1.bin --- File size: 3.4 GB --- Date: Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:17:46 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: DLC: Scars of Freedom: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_dlc_2.2.0.3.sh *TO* gog_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_dlc_2.3.0.4.sh --- File size *FROM* 78.7 MB *TO* 78.8 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Mar 2016 10:23:09 GMT *TO* Tue 27 Jun 2017 13:59:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 (gog-3) *TO* 1.5

* File changed: DLC: Scars of Freedom: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_2.6.0.7.pkg *TO* dlc_hard_west__scars_of_freedom_en_1_5_13042.pkg --- File size *FROM* 76.4 MB *TO* 77.3 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Mar 2016 10:22:46 GMT *TO* Tue 27 Jun 2017 10:59:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 (gog-7) *TO* 1.5

* File changed: DLC: Scars of Freedom: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_2.3.0.11.exe *TO* setup_hard_west_scars_of_freedom_64_1.5_(13043).exe --- File size *FROM* 87.0 MB *TO* 55.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 08 Aug 2016 14:37:08 GMT *TO* Tue 27 Jun 2017 11:21:27 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.3 (gog-11) *TO* 1.5

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_hard_west_2.6.0.7.sh *TO* gog_hard_west_2.7.0.8.sh --- File size *FROM* 3.1 GB *TO* 3.5 GB --- Date *FROM* Tue 15 Mar 2016 15:45:40 GMT *TO* Tue 27 Jun 2017 14:01:04 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 (gog-7) *TO* 1.5

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* hard_west_2.6.0.7.dmg *TO* hard_west_en_1_5_13042.pkg --- File size *FROM* 3.1 GB *TO* 3.5 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 16 Mar 2016 11:04:49 GMT *TO* Tue 27 Jun 2017 10:59:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.4.2 (gog-7) *TO* 1.5

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.5 (27 June 2017)

In all seriousness, you've told us loud and clear that the ability to save at any point was important to you. While individual missions aren't that long and we originally tried to minimize hiding behind saves to avoid the cruel hand of fate, that was an idea which didn't suit everyone. Adding the save game functionality after launch was actually quite tricky and required extensive testing but here it is. We're calling it an experimental feature because the game was originally balanced without it but we've put it through a lot of tests, and we believe it works well.

tl;dr
- Go to Options > Game > Enable Quicksaves
- You can re-bind the keys (default F10 save, F11 load); on a controller, it's bound permanently (LT+RB save, LT+LB load in the in-game menu).
- Have fun!
- There are certain rather obvious situations when the game can't be saved: during cutscenes, during the enemy's turn, while your characters are performing an action.

Full 1.5 patch notes:
- added quick save&load experimental support
- added official support for the Xbox One Controller
- rendering optimizations
- fixed a pesky old bug with corrupted saves in world map (where only skull and fog were visible after load)
- fixed another old bug with corrupted saves in Method in Madness world map (block after visiting Laboratory)
- fixed a bug with infinite enemy turn in A Matter of Time second mission (Lake Hideout) after using the Terror card in specific place
- fixed a bug with corrupted dialog options in the Riverbank location in In Gold We Trust scenario (while pursuing the cowards)
- fixed a bug with inability to use Petrification Bolt item using X360/XONE Controller
- fixed a bug with a corrupted cursor while using a controller in Hard Times scenario world map
- fixed a bug with corrupted O'Connell animation after he bleeds out in In Gold We Trust fourth mission
- fixes to Fan Localization Support

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your continued support! That includes everyone who believed in Hard West when it was first revealed, all of you who bought the game and all the amazing community translators who bring the game to more audiences through their work!
We're hard at work on our next game and we're hoping to show it to you quite soon. In the meantime, have fun in the Weird West!
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 3 of 3]

Paradigm has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2 GHz (Dual Core), Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended), Hard drive: 5 GB, Mouse, Keyboard

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 1.5 GB --- Version: 1.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Tyranny - Commander Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.3.0031 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.4.0048 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.0.0023 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.0.0025b (gog-6) [Linux]

* File added: Patch 1.1.1.0059 [Windows] --- File size: 309.0 MB --- Version: 12696 -> 12958

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0024 *TO* 1.1.1.0060

* File changed: DLC: Coat of Arms DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (213.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0024 *TO* 1.1.1.0060

* File changed: DLC: Portrait Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (217.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0024 *TO* 1.1.1.0060

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0025b (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.1.0061

* File changed: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0024 *TO* 1.1.1.0060

* File changed: DLC: Tales from the Tiers: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 6.2 GB *TO* 5.4 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0025b (gog-6) *TO* 1.1.1.0061

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.7 GB *TO* 5.4 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0024 *TO* 1.1.1.0060

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 929.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0.0023 *TO* 1.1.1.0059

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Here's a mini-update (featuring 3 new standalone-ish DLCs, features for some soundtracks, and a mysterious changelog for who-knows-what updates):

· Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC]
· SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
· SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Digital Extras [DLC]
· SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Scenario Pack [DLC]
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

A game has probably been added: SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny

A game has probably been added: SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Digital Extras [DLC]

A game has probably been added: SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Scenario Pack [DLC]

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC] has probably changed
Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC] has probably changed
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC] has probably changed
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Overlay

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.5.5 (28 June 2017)

Renderer / Graphics
- Instanced rendering for particles (Direct X optimization)
- Shadow map optimizations (batched actor shadow casters)
- Uniform buffer optimizations (Direct X)
- Fixed cloaking effect not rendering
- Fixed explosions changing color when making contact with 'alien flesh' surface types
- Particles and trails can now be occluded by geometry (optimizations)

Single-Player Gameplay
- Destructibles now flash red when shot
- Fix turrets in River of Souls not firing at player
- Some components of the AI is now multi-threaded (optimizations)

Local and Network Multiplayer
- Dedicated server support (self hosted with included binary, server list browser built in)
- New InstaRok ("Instagib") game mode
- New Raptor-Fest (survival co-op/competitive) game mode
- Improved handling of large amounts of object synchronization
- Restored 3 N64 maps; Escheria, Endangered species and Moonlit Mayhem
- Stability updates
- Added 'playername' cvar to act as the local player name incase no social service (Steam/GOG Galaxy) is avalible

User Interface
- New quick weapon select feature

Misc
- Optimized collision detection with static meshes
- Fixed floating blood splats from shotgun bullets
(Full changelog)

By the way, yesterday I forgot to highlight the fact that GOG now seems to differentiate 32-bit and 64-bit installers in our libraries (see Hard West). Well done! :)
high rated
From Legacy MaGog's logs for 28 June here comes a new batch of updates, including the 'missing' changes for the Turok 2 changelog from earlier. Also, a not unusual bug with the supported OSs for Night in the Woods.

· Grim Dawn
· Night in the Woods
· Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Grim Dawn has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.1.0

* File added: Patch 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1 --- File name: patch_grim_dawn_1.0.1.0_(12931)_to_1.0.1.0_hotfix_1_(13059).exe --- File size: 23.6 MB --- Date: Wed 28 Jun 2017 07:20:02 GMT --- Version: 12931 -> 13059

* File changed: DLC: Crucible: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.1.0_(12931).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_crucible_1.0.1.0_hotfix_1_(13059).exe --- File size *FROM* 111.2 MB *TO* 111.0 MB --- Date *FROM* Fri 23 Jun 2017 08:52:45 GMT *TO* Wed 28 Jun 2017 07:27:32 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Collectors: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Deluxe: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Drunken Master: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Early Access: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Standard: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Swashbuckler: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Package: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Loyalist Upgrade DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Patron Package: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Pioneer Package: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Epic DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Legendary DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Kickstarter Normal DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.1.0_(12931).exe *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.1.0_hotfix_1_(13059).exe --- File size *FROM* 716.9 KB *TO* 717.4 KB --- Date *FROM* Fri 23 Jun 2017 08:51:36 GMT *TO* Wed 28 Jun 2017 07:26:24 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.1.0_(12931)-1.bin *TO* setup_grim_dawn_1.0.1.0_hotfix_1_(13059)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.2 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 23 Jun 2017 08:51:25 GMT *TO* Wed 28 Jun 2017 07:26:13 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.0 *TO* 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.1.0 Hotfix 1 (28th June 2017)

Tech
- Fixed several crashes associated with Multiplayer. If other issues persist, please report them with details regarding the number of players, what the players were doing and the game mode.
- Fixed an issue with Mastery Pets becoming unsummoned when swapping equipment that boosts the rank of the associated skill. Pets becoming unsummoned when increasing the rank of the skill in the mastery itself is intended.
- Fixed a bug where reputation earned notifications would not appear.
- Quest notifications will now word wrap on smaller resolutions.
- Default network MTU set to 1400 if its setting doesn't exist in options.txt.

Game
- Adjusted monster Armor scaling with level, particularly on more heavily armored enemies. Reduced % Protection bonuses for monsters gained on Elite and Ultimate difficulty (and Challenger/Gladiator difficulties in the Crucible).
- Fixed an issue with 2h Melee and Ranged weapon requirements unintentionally increasing with V1.0.1.0. Overall this will result in slightly lower requirements for these weapons than in V1.0.0.9.
- Fixed an issue with Beronath, Reforged's Elemental to Physical conversion not applying to Elemental dots (Burn, Frostburn, Electrocute).
- Fixed Transfer Stash tab costs being higher than intended.

Class & Skills

Soldier
- Counter Strike: fixed missing +5% increase to activation chance from V1.0.1.0

Occultist
- Fixed an issue where the Familiar would deactivate its Storm Spirit aura when changing Combat Stances

Nightblade
- Phantasmal Blades: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Fixed an issue where Nidalla's Hidden Hand would change the attack animation of the WPS skills it modifies.

Shaman
- Fixed an issue with Pet Attack Command preventing Wendigo Totem from activating its auras.
- Fixed an issue with Wendigo Totem not triggering Celestial Procs.
- Fixed a display issue with Storm Totem incorrectly displaying Electrocute damage if the Transmuter is taken.
(Full changelog)

Night in the Woods has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 115 [Linux] --- File size: 365.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 115 [Windows] --- File size: 421.0 MB --- Version: 12055 -> 13062

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.2 GB *TO* 1.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 113 *TO* 115

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 113 *TO* 115

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 113 *TO* 115

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 113 *TO* 115

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 115 (28 June 2017)

- this update adds more Kickstarter backer characters
(Full changelog)

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.4 [Windows]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 968.0 MB *TO* 947.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.4 *TO* 1.5.5

[NO CHANGELOG]
Post edited June 28, 2017 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:

· Hard West
I don't see the Hard West part, is this normal ? (maybe related to the difference between 32 bit and 64 bit installers ?)