It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Mine went up by one. And I see a game with a "new" tag. Crusaders of Might and Magic.
HypersomniacLive: I assume you had that one from long ago? Reminds me of the time when suddenly almost all of my games were tagged as new, would not want to relive that experience.

But none of my titles is tagged as new, yet the total count is up by one...
Hmm... can't be that long ago, I downloaded everything a few months ago, but I admit I am not scrolling that often through the pages :D
I noticed I have a new Witcher 3 entry with [A] appended to it, which contains files for 2 of the DLC. I tag every one of my games, so new entries are untagged and appear at the bottom of the list when I sort my library by tag order.
Edit: Okay, the extra entry is gone now.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by SCPM
From MaGog's logs for 2 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_2.0.0.1.exe; ; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:18:34 GMT; 1,913,246,264)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_2.2.0.5.exe; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:01:55 GMT; 29,472,336)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_2.2.0.5-1.bin; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:12:43 GMT; 2,131,278,581)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_french_2.0.0.1.exe; ; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:19:05 GMT; 1,979,706,960)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, French (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_french_2.2.0.5.exe; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:02:06 GMT; 29,469,440)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_french_2.2.0.5-1.bin; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:11:25 GMT; 2,198,110,594)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_german_2.0.0.1.exe; ; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:18:54 GMT; 2,067,397,808)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, German (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_german_2.2.0.5.exe; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:02:15 GMT; 29,473,352)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, German (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_german_2.2.0.5-1.bin; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:14:40 GMT; 2,287,238,094)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_italian_2.0.0.1.exe; ; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:42:45 GMT; 1,913,268,680)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_italian_2.2.0.5.exe; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:03:34 GMT; 29,472,368)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Italian (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_italian_2.2.0.5-1.bin; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:13:38 GMT; 2,131,341,406)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_spanish_2.0.0.1.exe; ; Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:18:49 GMT; 1,913,263,872)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (part 1 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_spanish_2.2.0.5.exe; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:05:19 GMT; 29,472,272)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Guild 2 Renaissance, The, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (part 2 of 2) (setup_the_guild2_renaissance_spanish_2.2.0.5-1.bin; 4.211 (gog-5); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:09:52 GMT; 2,131,305,962)

NOTE! CHANGED Guild 2 Renaissance, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664873.htm)
[Too long to quote. See link above. The entire file is new]

NOTE! CHANGED Guild 2 Renaissance, The, file_size: 1.8 GB ***TO*** 2 GB

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_telepath_tactics_2.20.0.22.exe ***TO*** setup_telepath_tactics_2.21.0.23.exe; 1.048 (gog-22) ***TO*** 1.049 (gog-23); Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:04:33 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:07:16 GMT; 156,511,648 ***TO*** 156,512,088)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (telepath_tactics_2.18.0.28.dmg ***TO*** telepath_tactics_2.19.0.29.dmg; 1.048 (gog-28) ***TO*** 1.049 (gog-29); Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:05:39 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:07:31 GMT; 163,502,956 ***TO*** 163,503,542)

NOTE! CHANGED Telepath Tactics, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1428918226.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.049 (10.02.20115)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a typo in the code that was causing the game not to remove particles properly, leading to unnecessary slowdown on longer battles.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game gratuitously decided that all pushable characters were, in fact, not pushable.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game would mess up the nextBattle attribute for saved games upon closing the Reserve Supplies screen on procedurally generated map.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a typo which was preventing Rebecca’s Pyro Blast from getting its 50% cost adjustment upon her promotion to Pyrokurios.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which tags added by equipped items would persist after a battle and get added a second time in the next battle, and the third time the battle after that, etc.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes not get the target’s name or coordinates for use with special characters (-FNAME-, -Y-, -X-, etc.) during dialogue triggered by OnCharAttacked or OnCharDeath.
NOTE! ADD +++ updated breath attack descriptions to reflect their status effects instead of describing their AOE.
NOTE! ADD +++ restored the appearance of the title screen to its pre-scaling state (i.e. it looks nicer now).
From MaGog's logs for 2 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** 1.01 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Armikrog, all_files, 1.01 patch [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.01 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** 1.01 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** 1.01 (gog-2)
`
NOTE! CHANGED Armikrog, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1433157800.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.01 (10.02.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Two Main Critical Issues Fixed:
NOTE! ADD +++ Missing Localization or No Localization
NOTE! ADD +++ OSX Launch Issues

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Guild of Dungeoneering, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.03 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.04 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Guild of Dungeoneering, all_files, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.03 (gog-12) ***TO*** 1.04 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Guild of Dungeoneering, all_files, DLC: Pirates Cove Adventure Pack: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.03 (gog-12) ***TO*** 1.04 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Guild of Dungeoneering, all_files, DLC: Soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Guild of Dungeoneering, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1432809186.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.04 (10.02.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Pirate's Cove quest changes
NOTE! ADD +++ Skull Cave, Quest 3: Tweaked level layout so you can choose to reach the boss before the end of the countdown.
NOTE! ADD +++ Broken Boat, Quest 2: Shortened the quest by simplifying starting layout and changed the objective from 4 to 3 Giant Crabs.
NOTE! ADD +++ Sand Fortress, Quest 1: Slightly tweaked the layout to reduce backtracking. Objective changed from 4 to 3 Giant Crabs.
NOTE! ADD +++ Sand Fortress, Quest 2: Removed corridor tiles beside starting point to give the players more freedom in designing the layout of their dungeon and avoid frustration in the early turns.
NOTE! ADD +++ Big Booty, Quest 3: Tweaked level layout so you can choose to reach the boss before the end of the countdown.
NOTE! ADD +++ Waterfall Bay, Quest 1: Tweaked the layout so there's an easier way to reach the pearls that doesn't require as much backtracking
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Pirate's Cove balance & additions
NOTE! ADD +++ H2Omancer trait 'High Tide' changed to trigger when your discard pile has 3+ cards in it (was 4+)
NOTE! ADD +++ Oarsman L1 monster had health reduced by 1
NOTE! ADD +++ The final quest now has lovely ocean tiles around the pirate ship
NOTE! ADD +++ We added a bunch of sound effects for all the new monsters (when placed)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ OST upgraded
NOTE! ADD +++ For owners of the OST (included in the Deluxe edition) we've added three songs to it. There's two variations of the new Pirate's Cove background tune (Monkeying Around) plus the special pirate shanty from our trailer (Sailing Away To Pirates Cove). You get these even if you don't own the expansion!
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ General Bugfixes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the cartomancer Rules Lawyer trait, it's now working again
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a crash when some stolen cards were played by monsters (particularly the Refresh card)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a crash when double clicking the return to guild button in win/lose screen
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed boss taking two turns in a row when he's chasing you AND there were other monsters moving around
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix for journal oddness when only just placed
NOTE! ADD +++ DoTs like burn/bleed were disappearing when temporary traits were reset (eg 1-turn Conceal)
NOTE! ADD +++ Brought back the detailed battle card tooltips appearing above cards when you are examining loot in the loot screen
NOTE! ADD +++ A number of fixes for memory issues which were causing crashes after playing for a while
NOTE! ADD +++ Retribution damage can now gain +1 from a monster with Mundane
NOTE! ADD +++ Quest music was starting in battle mode after a death
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a crash with clicking on the bookstand in the trophy room when it was already open

NOTE! CHANGED Guild of Dungeoneering, file_size: 400 MB ***TO*** 401 MB

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 190 (gog-7) ***TO*** 194 (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 190 (gog-5) ***TO*** 194 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Renowned Explorers: International Society, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 190 (gog-5) ***TO*** 194 (gog-6)

NOTE! CHANGED Renowned Explorers: International Society, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1435329098.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 194 (10.02.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Hotfix. It fixes a game breaking issue some people were having with shops and expeditions not unlocking after completing an expedition.

NOTE! CHANGED Armello, os: Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)

NOTE! CHANGED Armello, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-core 2.2GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 1GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed, Hard Drive: 4 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Quad-core 2.7Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 1.5GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed, Hard Drive: 4 GB available space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: Dual-core 2.2GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 1GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed, Hard Drive: 4 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Quad-core 2.7Ghz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: OpenGL SM3.0 capable GPU with 1.5GB VRAM. Graphics card that has vendor-made drivers installed, Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
I think mine went up by 1. I have no idea of yet why.

EDIT: False alarm. Everything is accounted for.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Tannath
Grargar: Guild 2: Renaissance has finally been updated! Better late than never, I guess.
Don't like grabbing patches from other sources? Because they were up elsewhere for a long time. No issues.
micktiegs_8: Don't like grabbing patches from other sources? Because they were up elsewhere for a long time. No issues.
Yes, I'm aware of the guild3.info downloads, but I'd rather make a full install at once rather than having to backup (official) patches from other sources.
micktiegs_8: Don't like grabbing patches from other sources? Because they were up elsewhere for a long time. No issues.
Grargar: Yes, I'm aware of the guild3.info downloads, but I'd rather make a full install at once rather than having to backup (official) patches from other sources.
There was also the matter of the patch apparently only being compatible with English and German versions and GOG also having French, Spanish and Italian versions, hence the delayed update.
From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), dl_ver: 1.04 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.08.10b (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2), dl_ver: 1.04 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.08.10b (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE STASIS, all_files, Patch 1.0.6 [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, Patch 1.0.8.10b [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.6 (gog-5) -> 1.0.8.10b (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.6 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.08.10b (gog-3) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: additional music

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: poems

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: radio adverts

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1439548178.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.8.10b (10.05.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Made sure Largest font scales on all resolutions.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED 1.0.7 SAVE GAME BUG
NOTE! ADD +++ Altered mouse clicking loop pause.
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed selection highlighter when scrolling through save games.
NOTE! ADD +++ Spelling change: Retracts.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug causing John to walk out of Jupiter passage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Changed color of cryopreservation fluid container.
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed descriptions when game state changes in hanger room.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added 3 different options of font size. Added ability to make more font sizes.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added additional animation when John interacts with Yuri.
NOTE! ADD +++ Increased interactive area when walking into clone vats.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug when coming back into annex.
NOTE! ADD +++ Increased Dr Malans walking speed from 60 - 75to avoid sliding.
NOTE! ADD +++ Increased size of trigger area for Stasis storage room door trigger.
NOTE! ADD +++ Moved door trigger to 'my heart' dialog.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Russian and Polish missing text logs for Akiza Tenschu
NOTE! ADD +++ Added text size control driven by Stasis Config Tool.
NOTE! ADD +++ Reset minimum timing from 10ms to 50ms to avoid pause errors.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added in loop to push timing events that may skip because of faster cards and refresh rates.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed VSync issues encountered with Omega Series and Catalyst 15 (from AMD) cards. tested on older NVidia drivers as well.
NOTE! ADD +++ No errors on Mac VSync/Refresh rates - but newer version with changes will still be built for Mac.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed missing descriptions in decontamination room.
NOTE! ADD +++ Forced control return when elevator platform moves on gangway in Seed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added in command to make sure that new text size loads in older save games.
NOTE! ADD +++ Remove desorption's on power cells after interaction
NOTE! ADD +++ Redo menu screen (updated graphics and removing options menu - options are now adjusted in the Stasis Config Tool)
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed 'Sound Volume Control' from General System as it is replaced by Stasis Config Tool commands.
NOTE! ADD +++ Altered following graphics and text locations to allow for new next sizes:
NOTE! ADD +++ Tram Terminal, Tram Control, Tram Line Box, Tram Power Box, Specimen Transport Containers, Pod Control, Retinal Scanner
NOTE! ADD +++ Took out frames of security camera from older build
NOTE! ADD +++ Increased Exit Area in Crew Quarters Corridor B
NOTE! ADD +++ get rid of odd 1's - (being caused by 'At beginning of scene;{_' in Medical and Hydroponics. Only found in Russian and Polish.
NOTE! ADD +++ Change credits with updated names
NOTE! ADD +++ Made smaller steps in background sounds fading out during dialog (from 5 to 10)
NOTE! ADD +++ Took out Menu Access when viewing pod panels in Product Storage Medical. Added in check to ensure John regains movement in room.
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed menu access during Surgery Loading Screen
NOTE! ADD +++ Took out 'mouse reset loop' during Helix sections
NOTE! ADD +++ Altered dialog spacing to fit larger text in Specimen Transport pod
NOTE! ADD +++ Added reduncancy check to surgery scene to give back control after surgery
NOTE! ADD +++ Altered 'MainFontSMALL' as it was causing issues with random numbers appearing (size and colour)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changed version number to graphic instead of text
NOTE! ADD +++ Old EXIT button wasnt working with old save games - fixed

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS, file_size: 2.7 GB ***TO*** 2.8 GB

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS: Deluxe Edition [Premium], bonuses: 8 deluxe wallpapers, 5 wallpapers, screenplay, in-game text document, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 13 avatars, artbook, 23 concept arts, poster ***TO*** 8 deluxe wallpapers, 5 wallpapers, screenplay, in-game text document, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 4 additional music, 2 poems, 14 radio adverts, 13 avatars, artbook, 23 concept arts, poster [Similar for DLC]
mrkgnao: Additionally, the Mac and Linux installers are now also labelled as English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (were only English). The Mac file did not change, the Linux did.]
There is a changelog now :)

The Mac and Linux files have all of the game's languages in one DMG/shell script. The Windows version has seprate installers for each available language :)
From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.4 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.0.5b (gog-4) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.4 (gog-11) ***TO*** 1.0.5b (gog-12) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.4 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.0.5b (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED else Heart.Break(), changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1442485613.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.5b (10.05.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Camera will rotate to face north when looking at the map.
NOTE! ADD +++ The modifier has gotten the Connection API ;-)
NOTE! ADD +++ Option added for turning of the "change zoom automatically when moving to a new room / area" behaviour. The previous behaviour is default.
NOTE! ADD +++ Sleepiness is not increased when sitting down, makes it possible to go on the tram forever (it's a kinda nice screensaver?!)
NOTE! ADD +++ The refining computer at the factory can run indefinitely (which is useful...)
NOTE! ADD +++ Games and other programs that froze after 60 seconds of usage should not do that anymore, sorry about that.
NOTE! ADD +++ It's no longer possible to hack computers with security level above 0 by pressing the GUI button when using the computer.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fib's beautiful object is less loud
NOTE! ADD +++ Computer by the soda storage has been moved down a bit for better looking usage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Bug when talking to a person on the tram is fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++ A bug with Hank the first night at the hotel is fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++ A bug where the beaurocrat would get stuck in the radio station's bathroom is fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++ There's now a dummy file in the save folder to prevent it from being deleted by zip programs and whatnot.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.0.4 (29.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.4 (09.29.2015)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (setup_to_the_moon_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:09:48 GMT; 81,504,536)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_to_the_moon_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:09:48 GMT; 81,504,536)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese (setup_to_the_moon_portuguese_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:34 GMT; 81,159,944)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_to_the_moon_french_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:34 GMT; 80,738,640)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_to_the_moon_german_2.1.0.6.exe; gog-6; Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:28:28 GMT; 87,458,640)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Polish (setup_to_the_moon_polish_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:30 GMT; 80,732,256)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Slovak (setup_to_the_moon_slovak_2.1.0.6.exe; gog-6; Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:28:28 GMT; 81,748,584)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_to_the_moon_spanish_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 14:01:24 GMT; 81,103,936)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (to_the_moon_2.0.0.1.dmg; gog-1; Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:17:50 GMT; 106,983,605)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Polish+Spanish (to_the_moon_2.0.0.1.dmg; gog-1; Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:17:50 GMT; 106,983,605)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh; ; Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:38:27 GMT; 175,154,138)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Linux installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+French+German+Polish+Spanish (gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh; gog-3; Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:38:27 GMT; 175,154,138)

NOTE! CHANGED To The Moon, languages: Audio and text: English, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese ***TO*** Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Slovak (Windows only)

NOTE! CHANGED To The Moon, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659072.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Update (05.10.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We've added the German translation for the Windows version of To The Moon.
NOTE! ADD +++ We've added the Slovak translation to the Windows version of To The Moon

[Additionally this change:
- Mostly fixes the bug introduced on Thursday
- Except that the French Windows installer restored is ver. 2.0.0.4 from May 6 2014, while the one lost was ver. 2.1.0.5 from Nov 4 2014
- Portuguese has been changed to Brazilian-Portuguese in the drop down menu for all three OSs
- German has been added to the drop-down menus of the Mac and Linux installers, but the files themselves haven't changed]
Post edited October 05, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: - Except that the French Windows installer restored is ver. 2.0.0.4 from May 6 2014, while the one lost was ver. 2.1.0.5 from Nov 4 2014
Fixed.
From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crookz - The Big Heist, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), dl_ver: gog-2 ***TO*** 24360 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crookz - The Big Heist, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2), dl_ver: gog-2 ***TO*** 24360 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Crookz - The Big Heist, all_files, Language selection fix [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Crookz - The Big Heist, all_files, Patch 24360 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** (gog-2) -> 24360 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crookz - The Big Heist, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: gog-2 ***TO*** 24360 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Crookz - The Big Heist, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1436885539.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 24360 (05.10.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Bugs fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Fort Mason: Game crashes to desktop when guards are locked in
NOTE! ADD +++ Fort Mason Challenge 1: Not all optional treasures can be collected
NOTE! ADD +++ MacOS: Focus loss caused permanent mouse invisibility
NOTE! ADD +++ Savegames: Exit in Museum sometimes not useable after loading story_autosave
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Other
NOTE! ADD +++ Added J and K as hotkeys for camera Zoom
NOTE! ADD +++ Added tutorial instructions for magic mouse (mac only)
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated GOG API and added expanded leaderboard functionality

NOTE! CHANGED Crookz - The Big Heist, file_size: 3.4 GB ***TO*** 3.3 GB

NOTE! CHANGED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_to_the_moon_french_2.0.0.4.exe ***TO*** setup_to_the_moon_french_2.1.0.5.exe; gog-4 ***TO*** gog-5; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:34 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:30:07 GMT; 80,738,640 ***TO*** 81,012,912)

[Completes the correction of Thursday's bug]
Post edited October 05, 2015 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:10:47 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:32:41 GMT; 35,064,480 ***TO*** 35,064,656)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.2.0.8-1.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_2.3.0.9-1.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:50:08 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:49:24 GMT; 4,179,057,819 ***TO*** 4,184,667,667)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, French (part 1 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:11:21 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:35:57 GMT; 35,064,312 ***TO*** 35,064,816)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, French (part 2 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.2.0.8-1.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_french_2.3.0.9-1.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:55:44 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:50:40 GMT; 4,179,088,880 ***TO*** 4,184,701,036)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, German (part 1 of 3) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:11:48 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:40:49 GMT; 35,064,488 ***TO*** 35,064,560)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, German (part 2 of 3) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.2.0.8-1.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.3.0.9-1.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:55:59 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:53:50 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.2.0.8-2.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_german_2.3.0.9-2.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:14:56 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:42:08 GMT; 261,022,962 ***TO*** 266,670,927)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, Polish (part 1 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:11:58 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:44:07 GMT; 35,064,360 ***TO*** 35,064,512)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, Polish (part 2 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.2.0.8-1.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_polish_2.3.0.9-1.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:55:21 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:54:42 GMT; 4,060,028,918 ***TO*** 4,065,652,844)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, Russian (part 1 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_russian_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_russian_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:12:14 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:46:41 GMT; 35,064,360 ***TO*** 35,064,520)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, Russian (part 2 of 2) (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_russian_2.2.0.8-1.bin ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_russian_2.3.0.9-1.bin; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:50:52 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:54:25 GMT; 4,086,544,774 ***TO*** 4,092,150,746)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, English (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:12:59 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:15:44 GMT; 75,492,568 ***TO*** 75,505,880)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, French (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_french_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_french_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:13:18 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:15:58 GMT; 75,493,296 ***TO*** 75,506,424)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, German (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_german_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_german_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:13:49 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:16:15 GMT; 100,342,696 ***TO*** 100,355,584)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, Polish (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_polish_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_polish_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:18:20 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:34:34 GMT; 75,492,160 ***TO*** 75,506,096)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2, downloadables, DLC: Secrets of Aethera: Windows installer, Russian (setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_russian_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_starpoint_gemini_2_secrets_of_aethera_russian_2.3.0.9.exe; 1.5000 (gog-8) ***TO*** 1.8000 (gog-9); Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:18:08 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:34:36 GMT; 75,494,512 ***TO*** 75,506,504)

NOTE! CHANGED Starpoint Gemini 2, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666123.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.8000 (10.05.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: An error that could potentially cause the game to crash when a fighter is firing a missile at the same time as the ship is going through its OnDestroy animation
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: A potential CTD error when merceneries are attacking a defense platform
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: An error in the "Rogues signing off pt.2" mission (Origins DLC)
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Faction change issue related to the Korkyran Triumvirate and the Liberation front (Origins DLC)
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Waiting for orders objective issue when crossing from mission 22 to mission 23
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: An error where the Apocalypto didn't regenerate shields after they were shut down
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: An error that would cause the game to crash when accessing the Starchart after all nebulas were removed from the game world
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: A memory leak that would manifest after a long playing session. Several textures were never released from memory.
NOTE! ADD +++ UPDATED: Slight PhysX optimization
NOTE! ADD +++ UPDATED: Optimized Junkyards to increase performance
NOTE! ADD +++ UPDATED: Riftway slightly optimized for better performance
NOTE! ADD +++ UPDATED: Game now records more data into the Log.txt
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2...
No update flag? I didn't get update notification despite owning both the game and the DLC.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Petrell