It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Petrell: No update flag? I didn't get update notification despite owning both the game and the DLC.
Think I'm missing one on Stasis as well. (Same here on SG2.)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 5 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Starpoint Gemini 2...
Petrell: No update flag? I didn't get update notification despite owning both the game and the DLC.
Update flag?! What's that?
Anyone know whether Albedo has the last update from about a week ago?
No changelog on gog.
Edit: 2 weeks ago.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by omega64
omega64: Anyone know whether Albedo has the last update from about a week ago?
No changelog on gog.
Albedo hasn't changed since MaGog began monitoring games I do not own (28 July).

I can't say for certain before that, but no change is mentioned in this thread since April (thanks to AF for the search).
mrkgnao: Update flag?! What's that?
It's check box GOG staff is supposed to check when ever they update something so we, the owners of the updated game, get notified that game in our library has been updated similar to reply update you're automatically going to get now that I've replied your post. Think minesweeper placing red flag over a mine they found to indicate it's location.

Edit: double supposed :-p
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Petrell
Petrell: It's check box GOG staff is supposed supposed to check when ever they update something so we, the owners of the updated game, get notified that game in our library has been updated similar to reply update you're automatically going to get now that I've replied your post.
Unless the game has a different Game ID than what's available in the store. Then no one get's an update ... mostly.
No changelog on gog.
mrkgnao: Albedo hasn't changed since MaGog began monitoring games I do not own (28 July).

I can't say for certain before that, but no change is mentioned in this thread since April (thanks to AF for the search).
Thank you. :)
high rated
Gydion: Unless the game has a different Game ID than what's available in the store. Then no one get's an update ... mostly.
I can't possibly imagine why you'd say something like this.
No changelog on gog.
It's in the works :)
Same here! If it were not for this thread, I would never know a game was updated. Thanks to all on here who do this!!!
I guess B&C: Deadline won't get it's GOG update until Unity 5 is added?
Petrell: It's check box GOG staff is supposed to check when ever they update something so we, the owners of the updated game, get notified that game in our library has been updated similar to reply update you're automatically going to get now that I've replied your post. Think minesweeper placing red flag over a mine they found to indicate it's location.

What a great idea! You should add a wishlist entry for it.

But seriously, I expect that Judas is ticking the check box (at least for those games that get a changelog), but some downstream bug is preventing them from reaching us. I expect that it'll be fixed (at least for simple ununbundled, unkickstarted games) at some point.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by mrkgnao
Petrell: It's check box GOG staff is supposed to check when ever they update something so we, the owners of the updated game, get notified that game in our library has been updated similar to reply update you're automatically going to get now that I've replied your post. Think minesweeper placing red flag over a mine they found to indicate it's location.

mrkgnao: What a great idea! You should add a wishlist entry for it.

But seriously, I expect that Judas is ticking the check box (at least for those games that get a changelog), but some downstream bug is preventing it from reaching us. I expect that it'll be fixed (at least for simple ununbundled, unkickstarted games) at some point.
What they really need is some secondary mechanism, based on timestamps and as simple as possible, combined with some automated tests so that, even if the checkbox-based mechanism is broken, it's possible to opt into MaGOG-like notification of even the tiniest change.
Post edited October 06, 2015 by ssokolow
mrkgnao: What a great idea! You should add a wishlist entry for it.

But seriously, I expect that Judas is ticking the check box (at least for those games that get a changelog), but some downstream bug is preventing it from reaching us. I expect that it'll be fixed (at least for simple ununbundled, unkickstarted games) at some point.
ssokolow: What they really need is some secondary mechanism, based on timestamps and as simple as possible, combined with some automated tests so that, even if the checkbox-based mechanism is broken, it's possible to opt into MaGOG-like notification of even the tiniest change.
I expect the update flag mechanism is a fire-and-forget protocol, so the only feedback they get about missing flags is that which we post here.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 6 October:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crypt of the NecroDancer, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.12 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.19 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Crypt of the NecroDancer, all_files, Patch 1.19 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.12 (gog-1) -> 1.19 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crypt of the NecroDancer, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.12 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.19 (gog-1)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Crypt of the NecroDancer, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.12 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.19 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Crypt of the NecroDancer, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1432297044.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.19 (10.06.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added new languages: Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian!
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix crash bug caused by player moving while 'submitting scores' is visible
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug where sarcophagi in level editor were preventing exits from unlocking in normal mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed crash on text inputs with numpad keys
NOTE! ADD +++ Prevent hang caused by monstrous shopkeeper in replays
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug where localization offsets were being applied repeatedly in some cases
NOTE! ADD +++ Added small 'DONE' to localization XML file
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug where certain text wouldn't reload after changing languages
NOTE! ADD +++ Added xOff and yOff properties to subtitle XML file
NOTE! ADD +++ Added scale param to localization file
NOTE! ADD +++ Added scale param to subtitles XML file
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed some enemy name localization issues
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug where the language text was not offsetting properly in the language GUI

NOTE! CHANGED Crypt of the NecroDancer, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese

NOTE! CHANGED Prison Architect [Upcoming], languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian