It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: A quick question - has anyone noticed their game totals getting larger overnight by chance? Mine went up by 3, but there's no clear indicator as to why that would happen. Any info would be very much appreciated.
Mine went up by one. And I see a game with a "new" tag. Crusaders of Might and Magic.
moonshineshadow: Mine went up by one. And I see a game with a "new" tag. Crusaders of Might and Magic.
Strange. I also have that one, but there's no "new" tag on it.
high rated
CarrionCrow: A quick question - has anyone noticed their game totals getting larger overnight by chance? Mine went up by 3, but there's no clear indicator as to why that would happen. Any info would be very much appreciated.
Grargar mentioned in the "What did just break?" thread that the DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit got unbundled, perhaps that explains your case?

Mine went up by one, and it did happen within the past hour or so, but I don't have any DLC for the above game. I haven't checked yet why that is, and not even sure that I can find out.

And yesterday my game count kept changing between 526 and 531, accompanied by an empty space in the last row of each odd page, and at least one movie showing up in my game collection.
HypersomniacLive: Grargar mentioned in the "What did just break?" thread that the DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit got unbundled, perhaps that explains your case?

Mine went up by one, and it did happen within the past hour or so, but I don't have any DLC for the above game. I haven't checked yet why that is, and not even sure that I can find out.

And yesterday my game count kept changing between 526 and 531, accompanied by an empty space in the last row of each odd page, and at least one movie showing up in my game collection.
Yes, that's the reason. After Geralt mentioned it, I checked and that explained the difference.

Sounds like GOG's working on things. Just struck me as odd since I'd recently grabbed some items, so I was aware of what the number was as of the last purchase, only to have it change on me. Last thing I need is to start purchasing things in my sleep.

Your numbers are fluctuating more than mine, hopefully they'll stabilize as whatever's being changed around gets completed.
high rated
moonshineshadow: Mine went up by one. And I see a game with a "new" tag. Crusaders of Might and Magic.
I assume you had that one from long ago? Reminds me of the time when suddenly almost all of my games were tagged as new, would not want to relive that experience.

But none of my titles is tagged as new, yet the total count is up by one...

CarrionCrow: [...]

Your numbers are fluctuating more than mine, hopefully they'll stabilize as whatever's being changed around gets completed.
GOG fiddling with something was my first thought too, and I do hope that when they're done nth will have been broken.

Will try to find out why my count went up.
So is this whole SOTS issue finally going to be made less messy?

Edit: Hmm, everything's been rebundled.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Ophelium
high rated
I've found a second entry for TW3 in my collection, labelled as "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [A]". The content in the game details is comprised of the following:

- WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT, THE [A]
- Temerian Armor Set [A]
- Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt [A]

The first one has a TBA price tage, while the two DLC are also included in the "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The" entry, but without the "[A]".

Anyone know what that is all about?
HypersomniacLive: I've found a second entry for TW3 in my collection, labelled as "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [A]". The content in the game details is comprised of the following:

- WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT, THE [A]
- Temerian Armor Set [A]
- Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt [A]

The first one has a TBA price tage, while the two DLC are also included in the "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The" entry, but without the "[A]".

Anyone know what that is all about?
It's probably about the re-bundling of Witcher 3 with the expansions as announced in this newsletter.
This thread is great and all, but why after so long time, haven't GoG implemented an official change log into each game that gets updated?
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: It's probably about the re-bundling of Witcher 3 with the expansions as announced in this newsletter.
There's something wrong with your link, I only get an empty grey page.

I'm not sure I follow how merging leads to two entries though.
DoctorGOGgles: It's probably about the re-bundling of Witcher 3 with the expansions as announced in this newsletter.
HypersomniacLive: There's something wrong with your link, I only get an empty grey page.

I'm not sure I follow how merging leads to two entries though.
Not sure what your problem with the link could be, but I've just tried from a different computer with a different browser and the link worked there too.

Since the copyright notice at the bottom of the page is the only actual text in the newsletter e-mail I can't just copy it here (really stupid decision to put all the text in pictures if you ask me).

I've attached the pictures from the page for you.

How the merging could lead to a new entry? No idea, but this is GOG we're talking about, so...
Attachments:
ntw3m_03.jpg (62 Kb)
ntw3m_05.jpg (111 Kb)
ntw3m_06.jpg (40 Kb)
Post edited October 02, 2015 by DoctorGOGgles
high rated
DoctorGOGgles: Not sure what your problem with the link could be, but I've just tried from a different computer with a different browser and the link worked there too.

Since the copyright notice at the bottom of the page is the only actual text in the newsletter e-mail I can't just copy it here (really stupid decision to put all the text in pictures if you ask me).

I've attached the pictures from the page for you.

How the merging could lead to a new entry? No idea, but this is GOG we're talking about, so...
Thanks for posting these screenshots. Looks like the newsletter doesn't display in https.

It still doesn't make any sense in my case. I only had the base game and the free DLC which were already part of that single entry in my collection.

Will this merging lead to receiving update notifications? One can dream...
A bit late, as I have been on the road the past 28 hours.

From MaGog's logs for 1 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, English (setup_democracy3_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_2.9.0.15.exe; ***TO*** 1.2 (gog-15); Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:06:07 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:34:33 GMT; 149,486,632 ***TO*** 148,032,072)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, French (setup_democracy3_french_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_french_2.9.0.15.exe; ***TO*** 1.2 (gog-15); Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:07:05 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:34:30 GMT; 149,493,544 ***TO*** 148,654,912)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, German (setup_democracy3_german_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_german_2.9.0.15.exe; ***TO*** 1.2 (gog-15); Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:06:52 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:34:48 GMT; 149,489,264 ***TO*** 148,051,264)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, DLC: Social Engineering: Windows installer, English (setup_democracy3_social_engineering_dlc_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_social_engineering_dlc_2.9.0.15.exe; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:04:58 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:32:38 GMT; 7,657,808 ***TO*** 8,056,896)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, DLC: Extremism: Windows installer, English (setup_democracy3_extremism_dlc_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_extremism_dlc_2.9.0.15.exe; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:05:11 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:32:52 GMT; 7,620,904 ***TO*** 7,767,016)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Democracy 3, downloadables, DLC: Clones and Drones: Windows installer, English (setup_democracy3_clones_and_drones_dlc_2.8.0.14.exe ***TO*** setup_democracy3_clones_and_drones_dlc_2.9.0.15.exe; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:05:25 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:33:10 GMT; 8,443,600 ***TO*** 8,953,744)

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659953.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.2 (01.10.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This is a Windows-only update.
NOTE! ADD +++ 'Please wait' Update bar now shows more information
NOTE! ADD +++ Added click button sound to selecting a mod
NOTE! ADD +++ Country selector windows are now square and have tooltips.
NOTE! ADD +++ Stats on the choose game screen now align correctly with the image
NOTE! ADD +++ on the left.
NOTE! ADD +++ Security status screen now shows all the influences to intelligence
NOTE! ADD +++ value from policies, colored to show status and value.
NOTE! ADD +++ 12 completely new achievements!
NOTE! ADD +++ Voting intentions dialog resized so no scrollbar is needed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Achievements now visible from a link on the games main menu as well
NOTE! ADD +++ as in-game.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added 4 new events to the game.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added click sounds to drop down lists.
NOTE! ADD +++ The in-game political compass now colors the current turn indicator as red.
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjusted trigger criteria for the debt agency dilemma.
NOTE! ADD +++ Voter details screen now shows what pressure/extremist group gets
NOTE! ADD +++ support from each group in a window at the bottom.
NOTE! ADD +++ Changed the way the polls show policy popularity (and estimated
NOTE! ADD +++ popularity) so it correctly only counts people who have a view on the
NOTE! ADD +++ policy.
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved rendering system for main screen to reduce slowdown on
NOTE! ADD +++ very low spec PCs.
NOTE! ADD +++ The finance charts now summarize the efficiency with which
NOTE! ADD +++ government funds are being raised and spent.
NOTE! ADD +++ Private health care now reduces the severity of drug addiction,
NOTE! ADD +++ just as state health care does.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added screenshot sound.
NOTE! ADD +++ Entire LHS of mod browser dialog now scrolls with the mouse.
NOTE! ADD +++ Ministers screen now shows the cost of a reshuffle.
NOTE! ADD +++ Please wait message updated to suggest hitting escape key.

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3, file_size: 142 MB ***TO*** 141 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Democracy 3: Clones and Drones [DLC], file_size: 7 MB ***TO*** 8 MB

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Patch 1.0.2-19639 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.01-19543.B5 (gog-2) -> 1.0.2-19639 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Grand Ages: Medieval, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1442498547.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.2-19639 (10.01.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Gameplay:
NOTE! ADD +++ Reduced upkeep costs for soldiers in normal and advanced difficulty level
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug with too many bandits in normal and advanced difficulty level
NOTE! ADD +++ Better prices when selling goods in surplus in normal difficulty level
NOTE! ADD +++ Emperor research updated: military academy soldier wages reduced
NOTE! ADD +++ When taking over an enemy empire by capturing the capital city, trade routes are generated to support the towns
NOTE! ADD +++ Now military troops attack towers
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug with the flag “Excess Production”
NOTE! ADD +++ Pressing the “Enter”-key does no longer cancel the diplomatic offer
NOTE! ADD +++ Progress bar for small mosque fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Diplomacy: player now may offer ships
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed various text issues
NOTE! ADD +++ Troops do not longer ignore a target town change when besieging a town anymore
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Multiplayer:
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved match making server stability
NOTE! ADD +++ When taking over an AI-slot, the trade route are not deleted anymore and the amount of gold has been corrected
NOTE! ADD +++ Lobby chat scroll fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug when loading an MP save game, in game HUD controls did not work
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a case in which users could not open a new lobby after leaving one
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Technical issues:
NOTE! ADD +++ Window mode: fixed the bug of the application always running in foreground
NOTE! ADD +++ Profile fix. Used default "profile.dat" string instead of email address for GOG and steam. This caused the “wrong owner”-message when loading a save game. Fixed for new games only
NOTE! ADD +++ Sound fix for Linux and GOG version
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a graphical issue with large cities
NOTE! ADD +++ Unit animation will now remain smooth after many hours of gameplay
NOTE! ADD +++ Using multi glyph font now for player names throughout the game
NOTE! ADD +++ Wrong key used for keypad '-' key
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug in the Steam-version: the wrong player card was shown when clicked on a user name
NOTE! ADD +++ Added leaf colouring in autumn
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Window could not be moved to primary monitor when in borderless full screen window mode
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: ship death animation
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Ship animation (ships correctly float on water now)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.01-19543.B5 (09.28.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.01-19543 (09.28.2015)
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for posting these screenshots. Looks like the newsletter doesn't display in https.
It should. See attached.
Attachments:
capture.png (239 Kb)
From MaGog's logs for 1 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_to_the_moon_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:09:48 GMT; 81,504,536)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_to_the_moon_french_2.1.0.5.exe; gog-5; Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:30:07 GMT; 81,012,912)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Polish (setup_to_the_moon_polish_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:30 GMT; 80,732,256)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Portuguese (setup_to_the_moon_portuguese_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 13:53:34 GMT; 81,159,944)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_to_the_moon_spanish_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Tue, 06 May 2014 14:01:24 GMT; 81,103,936)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (setup_to_the_moon_2.0.0.4.exe; gog-4; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:09:48 GMT; 81,504,536)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (to_the_moon_2.0.0.1.dmg; gog-1; Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:17:50 GMT; 106,983,605)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (to_the_moon_2.0.0.1.dmg; gog-1; Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:17:50 GMT; 106,983,605)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_to_the_moon_2.0.0.2.sh; ; Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:19:20 GMT; 76,329,656)

NOTE! ADDED FILE To The Moon, downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (gog_to_the_moon_2.1.0.3.sh; Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:38:27 GMT; 175,154,138)

[No changelog.

All the separate Windows installers for French, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish have been removed and what was previously labelled as English only is now labelled as English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish. Was this intentional?

Additionally, the Mac and Linux installers are now also labelled as English+French+Polish+Portuguese+Spanish (were only English). The Mac file did not change, the Linux did.]