It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 20 March:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Windows installer, English (setup_ashes_of_urhrok_2.3.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_ashes_of_urhrok_2.4.0.8.exe; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:48:27 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:21:02 GMT; 32,657,816 ***TO*** 32,653,928)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Mac OS X installer, English (tales_of_maj_eyal_ashes_of_urh_rok_dlc_2.1.0.29.pkg ***TO*** dlc_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_2.1.0.36.pkg; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:47:19 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:17:31 GMT; 28,582,831 ***TO*** 28,593,666)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Linux installer, English (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.3.0.5.deb ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.6.deb; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:44:08 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:18:26 GMT; 23,724,942 ***TO*** 23,724,854)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Tarball archive (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.3.0.5.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.6.tar.gz; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:44:16 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:18:32 GMT; 56,985,474 ***TO*** 56,985,505)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Beneath a Steel Sky, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_beneath_a_steel_sky_1.0.0.2.deb; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:25:12 GMT; 81,217,122)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Beneath a Steel Sky, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_beneath_a_steel_sky_1.0.0.2.tar.gz; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:25:22 GMT; 90,750,355)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Beneath a Steel Sky, downloadables, Linux installer, French (gog_beneath_a_steel_sky_french_1.0.0.2.deb; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:25:14 GMT; 81,215,474)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Beneath a Steel Sky, downloadables, Tarball archive #2 (gog_beneath_a_steel_sky_french_1.0.0.2.tar.gz; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:25:35 GMT; 90,748,147)
budejovice: qft
JaqFrost: Quit f***ing typing...?
QFT = Quoted For Truth
budejovice: Nope. I'm with you my friend. :) But then, I've always been a bit of a pessimist...
Good to know I'm not alone in feeling lost. ;) I don't mind Galaxy and if people enjoy it, good for them! I just don't see how the client will be optional with the way the website is falling apart and it's making me sad to see that we're losing everything that made GOG feel like a truly unique store.
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 52:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition, downloadables, Serpent Isle: Mac OS X installer, English (ultima_7_1.0.0.6.dmg; Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:18:55 GMT; 32,709,905)

[The missing Ultima 7 Mac OS X installer has been returned -- apparently still ununbundled -- and dropped into the first available sub-game, that for Part II (Serpent Isle). A wise decision, I believe, under the circumstances.]
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 53:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Disciples 2 Gold, downloadables, Dark Prophecy + Gallean's Return: Windows installer, English (setup_disciples2_2.1.0.8.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:47:01 GMT; 1,067,312,848)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Disciples 2 Gold, downloadables, Rise of the Elves: Windows installer, English (setup_disciples2_rise_of_the_elves_2.1.0.8.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:52:50 GMT; 1,208,500,984)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Disciples 2 Gold, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_disciples2_gold_2.0.0.7.exe; Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:17:23 GMT; 1,769,977,424)

[A 28% increase in size.]
Post edited March 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [A 28% increase in size.]
At least (LOL, we should be thankful?), it isn't a 400% increase in size, like Heroes Chronicles.
Ugh, the forums are eating random posts when you post something again. Getting harder to feel the love when everything is so horribly broken without any real signs of fixes coming any time soon. Just had a well thought out post eaten that I don't care to spend another 15 minutes to re-think/write.

Wondering if it might be a better idea to disappear for a few months and wait until the French monks make a sequel video, with a bookshelf behind them filled with books on quality control.

Knock on wood.
Thanks for all the Linux versions, I've been waiting for the Broken Sword ones :) Great stuff.
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 46:
[That's nice. We got three new languages for Goblins Quest 3. The game card lists only English.]
Actually all Gobliiins games (CD versions only) were multi-language in the first place. You'd have to change config entry to change the language.

http://www.gog.com/forum/gobliiins_pack/goblingames_are_multilanguage_on_gog_die_goblinspiele_sind_multi_language_auf_gog/post1

This way it is much more comfort and I am thanking GOG for this. Will download again and see if they added multi-language to the disc version as well.

And what is this with Dracula again. I've downloade the unbundled German versions two days ago and now they are changing them again? I am starting to losing track here ....
Post edited March 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
Third post in less than an hour or so that got eaten after submitting due to GOG broken website issues that never get fixed. Getting really tiresome. Who really wants to waste minutes/hours of their time posting things and having them eaten? Getting ridiculous. Just lost ANOTHER well thought out post in another thread.

Probably falling on deaf ears I imagine, but enthusiasm starting to wane.
skeletonbow: Third post in less than an hour or so that got eaten after submitting due to GOG broken website issues that never get fixed. Getting really tiresome. Who really wants to waste minutes/hours of their time posting things and having them eaten? Getting ridiculous. Just lost ANOTHER well thought out post in another thread.

Since GOG is still tinkering with the site, I would recommend that you copy/paste your text to minimize the possibility of this happening.
skeletonbow: Third post in less than an hour or so that got eaten after submitting due to GOG broken website issues that never get fixed. Getting really tiresome. Who really wants to waste minutes/hours of their time posting things and having them eaten? Getting ridiculous. Just lost ANOTHER well thought out post in another thread.

Grargar: Since GOG is still tinkering with the site, I would recommend that you copy/paste your text to minimize the possibility of this happening.
I do that sometimes, but it's pretty ridiculous to have to do that in 2015. I post to all sorts of websites every day (don't we all?), and this is the only place online I've posted anything in years where posts get randomly eaten for unknown reasons. It's a very bad customer experience ultimately. It wont affect my love of GOG mind you nor my shopping here, but it should be something important for someone to fix, as should any customer facing glaring bugs. I dunno if it is their antispam software gone wild again or something else but it's pretty caveman to force people to have to copy and paste their messages into Notepad before submitting because of broken software.

As I just posted in another thread, I think I may need to take a forum vacation as I'm now starting to get a little grumpy about all of the site brokenness myself which is not the norm for me.
skeletonbow: I do that sometimes, but it's pretty ridiculous to have to do that in 2015. I post to all sorts of websites every day (don't we all?), and this is the only place online I've posted anything in years where posts get randomly eaten for unknown reasons. It's a very bad customer experience ultimately. It wont affect my love of GOG mind you nor my shopping here, but it should be something important for someone to fix, as should any customer facing glaring bugs. I dunno if it is their antispam software gone wild again or something else but it's pretty caveman to force people to have to copy and paste their messages into Notepad before submitting because of broken software.
It's also pretty ridiculous that we have to become unwilling beta testers but, well, you can see for yourself.
Grargar: It's also pretty ridiculous that we have to become unwilling beta testers but, well, you can see for yourself.
Yeah, I don't mind being a beta tester if I decide to opt-into it, and I'm pretty forgiving about temporary random glitches as Shit Happens(TM) and Life is Short(TM), but endless problems that never get fixed plus piles of new problems, things like Fallout disappearing from people's shelves over and over for months on end, etc. get tiresome after a while, both the combination of experiencing them yourself, plus hearing people upset about it all the time - it spreads like influenza if you know what I mean.

They should have a quality control team, and have automated tests. When a failure is noticed that was human error, write automated tests to ensure it can't happen again. Automate automate automate. Website changes should be made to a copy of the website and well tested to ensure nothing breaks, not pushed live on the spur of the moment before running out for pizza or whatever. Automate and eliminate human error where it is technically possible to do so. Takes some time and effort but it pays back short term expense for long term gain.

I love GOG, love the people at GOG, but man... hire a QA manager and give him/her uber-authority to crack a whip or something. :) Is everyone there spending all of their time playing The Witcher 3 or something? :)

Yeah, I need a forum break I think. :)
skeletonbow: Yeah, I need a forum break I think. :)
You should take one. It will be good for your bones. :P