It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: I noticed Oddworld Strangers Wrath is on the Mac App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oddworld-strangers-wrath/id924630333?mt=12 is there any chance an update is planned that might get it added here? Strangers Wrath is already on GOG for PC and Didn't look like it was published by a different company for the Mac version.
Grargar: The Mac version on the Mac App Store is apparently a port of the mobile version, with said mobile version not being the HD one that GOG is selling.
Thanks for the clarification. Still think if it exists it could be added if nothing else as a bonus :)
Grargar: The Mac version on the Mac App Store is apparently a port of the mobile version, with said mobile version not being the HD one that GOG is selling.
cecil: Thanks for the clarification. Still think if it exists it could be added if nothing else as a bonus :)
I even have the bonus name in mind...
mrkgnao: I even have the bonus name in mind...
I guess it starts with product_bonus, right?
mrkgnao: I even have the bonus name in mind...
Grargar: I guess it starts with product_bonus, right?
How could you guess?
mrkgnao: How could you guess?
I guess it's because it's rare to have an addition of a bonus in an existing game without it turning into a product_bonus.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by Grargar
HypersomniacLive: Elaborate?
Wrong (download)folder names, missing bonus stuff, missing installers, wrong covers/no covers. Galaxy will fix all of this, right? ;)
I'm glad to have done a backup of my collection long before they started this splitting and re-packaging.
Grargar: I guess it starts with product_bonus, right?
mrkgnao: How could you guess?
so it is product bonus -#?(anagram real meaning here)^*&! then?
JudasIscariot: The following games have received their respective Linux versions OR Linux-compatible versions:

Broken Sword 1 DC and the OG version
Broken Sword 2 and the OG version
The Bard's Tale
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress

Enjoy :)
Nice, a late Friday surprise. Thanks for letting us know!
Wurzelkraft: Wrong (download)folder names, missing bonus stuff, missing installers, wrong covers/no covers. Galaxy will fix all of this, right? ;)
I'm glad to have done a backup of my collection long before they started this splitting and re-packaging.
All the fun of being an unpaid and unwilling beta tester. :P
Post edited March 20, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Wrong (download)folder names, missing bonus stuff, missing installers, wrong covers/no covers. Galaxy will fix all of this, right? ;)
Well, you could always join the alpha testing... ;-P
HypersomniacLive: Well, you could always join the alpha testing... ;-P
I'd rather not. :D
high rated
Wurzelkraft: I'd rather not. :D
Oh come on, you're strong, you can do it! ;-)
is there anyone to differentiate between actual updates and unbundling?.. getting confused
Niggles: is there anyone to differentiate between actual updates and unbundling?.. getting confused
Actual updates are Judas's post + posts marked "From MaGog's logs for ? March:".
Unbundling is marked "The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter ?:".
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 46:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Gobliiins 1: Windows installer, English (setup_gobliiins_2.1.0.64.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:56:08 GMT; 68,129,736)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Gobliins 2: Windows installer, English (setup_gobliiins2_2.1.0.63.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:56:13 GMT; 72,649,984)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Goblins 3: Windows installer, Italian (setup_gobliiins3_italian_2.1.0.64.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:54:53 GMT; 102,873,576)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Goblins 3: Windows installer, German (setup_gobliiins3_german_2.1.0.64.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:55:34 GMT; 97,286,096)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Goblins 3: Windows installer, French (setup_gobliiins3_french_2.1.0.64.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:55:51 GMT; 98,685,408)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Goblins 3: Windows installer, English (setup_gobliiins3_2.1.0.64.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:54:37 GMT; 101,865,280)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Gobliiins pack, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_gobliiins_pack_2.0.0.62.exe; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:08:25 GMT; 281,142,784)

[That's nice. We got three new languages for Goblins Quest 3. The game card lists only English.]