It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for July 4:
NOTE! CHANGED Two Worlds, bonuses: manual (130 pages), 48 artworks, HD wallpaper, map, 2 avatars ***TO*** manual (130 pages), 37 artworks, HD wallpaper, map, 2 avatars, mocap session, 57 sketches, poster, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3)
Thank you. I was trying to figure what changed. Suspected it was the addition of the sound track, but didn't see any post here or on the sub forum about this particular game.
What's in the new update for Knights and merchant'? i just saw it today and already downloaded the game again
Tistonic: What's in the new update for Knights and merchant'? i just saw it today and already downloaded the game again
See the list four posts before yours.
JudasIscariot: Please read the OP in the TopWare promo newspost as it lists all the goodies that were added today :)
The old Earth 2140 soundtrack had18 tracks, the new only 15.
Some Two Worlds sketches also seem to be missing.
Post edited July 04, 2014 by mrkgnao
I see update flags now.shovel knight went from 203mb to 120mb on Magog listing? was something removed?
From MaGog's logs for July 4:
NOTE! CHANGED Z, title: Z ***TO*** Z: The Game
NOTE! CHANGED Z: The Game, game_modes: single-player, multi-player ***TO*** single-player
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for July 4:
NOTE! CHANGED Z, title: Z ***TO*** Z: The Game
NOTE! CHANGED Z: The Game, game_modes: single-player, multi-player ***TO*** single-player
Ugh, another anticipated game with the multi-player ripped out of it... Hopefully the developer updates it in the future to add Galaxy multiplayer, LAN, Direct-IP modes.
JudasIscariot: Please read the OP in the TopWare promo newspost as it lists all the goodies that were added today :)
mrkgnao: The old Earth 2140 soundtrack had18 tracks, the new only 15.
All the sketches that were in the old artworks extra SHOULD be there. If they aren't then please let me know :) Thanks!
mrkgnao: The old Earth 2140 soundtrack had18 tracks, the new only 15.
The old OST should be back unless I missed something...
Niggles: I see update flags now.shovel knight went from 203mb to 120mb on Magog listing? was something removed?
Just some redistributable programs that were no longer necessary :)
Post edited July 05, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: The old Earth 2140 soundtrack had18 tracks, the new only 15.
Unless nothing has been changed yet , it's still the 15 tracks OST
JudasIscariot: The old Earth 2140 soundtrack had18 tracks, the new only 15.
DyNaer: Unless nothing has been changed yet , it's still the 15 tracks OST
The other soundtrack for Earth 2140 should be showing up now :)
DyNaer: Unless nothing has been changed yet , it's still the 15 tracks OST
JudasIscariot: The other soundtrack for Earth 2140 should be showing up now :)
right , thanks :)
From MaGog's logs for July 5:

NOTE! CHANGED Earth 2140 Trilogy, bonuses: manual (73 pages), walkthrough, original soundtrack (FLAC), Earth 2140 DOS version (enhanced A.I.), original soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual (73 pages), walkthrough, original soundtrack (FLAC), Earth 2140 DOS version (enhanced A.I.), original soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack
mrkgnao: Some Two Worlds sketches also seem to be missing.
JudasIscariot: All the sketches that were in the old artworks extra SHOULD be there. If they aren't then please let me know :) Thanks!
So I got to play spot-the-differences (which wasn't easy, so I may have made a mistake).

Here is what I found. There seem to be 4 missing or differing sketches:
- Sketch_01.jpg (a portion of it is similar to Column_Mana.jpg, but most of it is missing)
- Sketch_02.jpg (missing)
- Sketch_03.jpg (very similar to NPC_MAle03.jpg, but the latter doesn't have the captions)
- Sketch_11.jpg (identical to God_Yatolen02.jpg, but the old one has a slightly higher resolution)

All the other 7 sketches are present in the new package (at a higher resolution).

I don't really care that much about artworks and such (my favourite bonus is "manual"), but perhaps someone does.

Credits: Beyond Compare 3 was used in the comparison.
From MaGog's logs for July 7:

NOTE! CHANGED Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, bonuses: manual, 9 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), avatars, soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** manual, 9 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Disciples: Sacred Lands Gold, bonuses: manual (96 pages), in-game soundtrack (MP3), in-game soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** manual (96 pages), in-game soundtrack

NOTE! CHANGED Disciples 2 Gold, bonuses: 92 artworks, 3 manuals (69 pages), in-game soundtrack (MP3), 38 avatars, 4 HD wallpapers, in-game soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** 92 artworks, 3 manuals (69 pages), in-game soundtrack (MP3), 38 avatars, 4 HD wallpapers

NOTE! CHANGED Heroes of Might and Magic® 4: Complete, bonuses: 3 manuals, 2 reference cards, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** 3 manuals, 2 reference cards, soundtrack (MP3)

(MP3)NOTE! CHANGED Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure (DC), bonuses: manual (45 pages), soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual (45 pages), soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Jade Empire: Special Edition, bonuses: artbook, 33 artworks, 14 avatars, manual, soundtrack (MP3), 4 wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** artbook, 33 artworks, 14 avatars, manual, soundtrack (MP3), 4 wallpapers

NOTE! CHANGED Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion, bonuses: manual (69 pages), original soundtrack (FLAC), original soundtrack (MP3), in-game soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual (69 pages), original soundtrack (MP3), in-game soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme, bonuses: 6 avatars, manual, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** 6 avatars, manual, soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED MDK 2, bonuses: 2 HD wallpapers, manual (29 pages), 25 artworks, avatar, storyboard artwork, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** 2 HD wallpapers, manual (29 pages), 25 artworks, avatar, storyboard artwork, soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Mob Rule, bonuses: manual (64 pages), in-game soundtrack (MP3), in-game soundtrack (FLAC) ***TO*** manual (64 pages), in-game soundtrack (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Two Worlds, bonuses: manual (130 pages), 37 artworks, HD wallpaper, map, 2 avatars, mocap session, 57 sketches, poster, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual (130 pages), 37 artworks, HD wallpaper, map, 2 avatars, mocap session, 57 sketches, poster, soundtrack (MP3)

In case you're wondering about this change, please read this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/over_30_flac_lossless_gaming_soundtracks_now_on_gogcom (starting from around post 36).
Post edited July 07, 2014 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/omerta_city_of_gangsters/omerta_city_of_gangsters_has_been_updated_to_version_107_pc