It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joppo.839: This thread should be renamed to "The 'what did just updat... oh Dragonsphere"
LOL

If they do that, rewording it to "What just updated... oh Dragonsphere" wouldn't hurt also. :)
joppo.839: This thread should be renamed to "The 'what did just updat... oh Dragonsphere"
skeletonbow: LOL

If they do that, rewording it to "What just updated... oh Dragonsphere" wouldn't hurt also. :)
I'll defer the most adequate wording should be decided by Goggers who speak english as their primary language, sure.
GOD DAMMIT!!!!
Tenar: Dude, where's my daily Dragonsphere update??? I'm already missing it :_(
madeaj: Haha! Got mine.

But I do have a question. Gog blue text person, is the update valid or a glitch?
Yay, I also got mine!! :D For a second I was worried and starting to believe that GOG was toying with my dragonspherefeelings... Now I can finally breathe a sigh of relief cause everything's cool in the Dragonsphere Update world. :D
http://www.gog.com/forum/defenders_quest/defenders_quest_has_been_updated_to_version_1147
http://www.gog.com/forum/xenonauts/xenonauts_has_been_updated_to_version_107
Looks like the update flags are officially broken.

No flag yesterday for Paper Sorcerer, no flag today for Defender's Quest, no flag today for any of the TopWare games which had some extras added or changed.

Speaking of changed extras: The new soundtrack for Knights & Merchants is completely different than the old one. What's up with that?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Looks like the update flags are officially broken.

No flag yesterday for Paper Sorcerer, no flag today for Defender's Quest, no flag today for any of the TopWare games which had some extras added or changed.

Speaking of changed extras: The new soundtrack for Knights & Merchants is completely different than the old one. What's up with that?
It has an additional track and there's no need to have an extra repeat itself :)
high rated
Did you flag this? Because I got no notification.
HypersomniacLive: Did you flag this? Because I got no notification.
The updates are on a temporary hiatus right now, thanks to Dragonsphere's bugging out. Sorry :(
http://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/shovel_knight_has_been_updated_to_version_10e
Post edited July 04, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Geralt_of_Rivia: Speaking of changed extras: The new soundtrack for Knights & Merchants is completely different than the old one. What's up with that?
JudasIscariot: It has an additional track and there's no need to have an extra repeat itself :)
No, it doesn't have an additional track, it is a completely new soundtrack. None of the old 15 tracks are in the new soundtrack. You either mixed something up and put the wrong soundtrack online or the two soundtracks are from different game versions.

If the game was indeed released with two different soundtracks over time (or in different countries) it would be nice to have both soundtracks online.

Could the soundtrack have changed with the Peasants Rebellion expansion?
JudasIscariot: It has an additional track and there's no need to have an extra repeat itself :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, it doesn't have an additional track, it is a completely new soundtrack. None of the old 15 tracks are in the new soundtrack. You either mixed something up and put the wrong soundtrack online or the two soundtracks are from different game versions.

If the game was indeed released with two different soundtracks over time (or in different countries) it would be nice to have both soundtracks online.

The OST I put up is directly from the publisher and it is a mix of The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants' Rebellion OSTs :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, it doesn't have an additional track, it is a completely new soundtrack. None of the old 15 tracks are in the new soundtrack. You either mixed something up and put the wrong soundtrack online or the two soundtracks are from different game versions.

JudasIscariot: The OST I put up is directly from the publisher and it is a mix of The Shattered Kingdom and The Peasants' Rebellion OSTs :)
That explains it then. But it would still be nice to have both online as none of the songs from the old soundtrack appear in the new one.

The other soundtrack is back, btw :) Sorry about that :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: The updates are on a temporary hiatus right now, thanks to Dragonsphere's bugging out. Sorry :(
http://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/shovel_knight_has_been_updated_to_version_10e
That's ok, will just make notes of the announcements here for any updates to my games. :-)

You will keep posting about any updates, right?