It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Update 1.3.8 (03 October 2019)
General

Major refactoring of economy AI.
Added health and morale bars to transported units.
Research is now scrolled to the beginning each time a new game is started.

Bug Fixes

Fixed a rare occurance of Destruction Protocols crashing the game when completing a quest.
Fixed incorrect Stinger Salvo upgrade description.
Fixed Tyranid AI not consuming tiles with Malanthropes.
Fixed passive unit traits like Quantum Shielding permanently applying to the headquarters unit in which a unit is produced.

Modding

Added more report sound triggers: "Factions/Lost", "Factions/Defeated", "Factions/WonElimination", "Factions/WonQuest".
high rated
mrkgnao: If you owned XIII before today, do note that GOG has now deleted the following file from your library:
avatars.zip (30 Mar 2011 10:54:16; 53,885)

If you have an offline backup and you care about it, you might want to safeguard it.
The avatars have been restored.
mrkgnao: The avatars have been restored.
Nice to hear :) Thanks for the info !
high rated
Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG

Early Access Hotfix III (4 October 2019)

All this week we’ve been working hard on bug fixing, correcting typos, and other annoying little things that spoil player immersion in Encased. The main changes in this patch concern the interface and general player experience of the game. We’ve also addressed annoying critical errors like freezes and memory leaks.

We read every review carefully, and therefore have also made several balance improvements regarding the cost and characteristics of some items. Gameplay balancing is complicated, and work in this area will continue in upcoming patches.

Next week we’ll talk about the upcoming content patch. For now, here’s our complete list of fixes.

- Interface: using the Alt key, you can now click on a grid cell obscured by the character or an object;
- Interface: improved looting when several corpses are lying on top of each other;
- Interface: the “Equalise” button has been added to the Barter tab;
- Interface: when the player attempts to confirm a disadvantageous deal, the barter tab warns them;
- Interface: fixed weight display in items stack tooltip;
- Interface: workbenches are marked on the local map now;
- Interface: added camera rotation speed adjustment;
- Interface: fixed status effects counter on the character’s badge;
- Interface: fixed fractional numbers in equipment and stats tooltips;
- Interface: fixed “create some” and “create maximum” buttons text;
- Balance: changed servoshell parameters;
- Balance: changed the Nashville parking lot shotgun parameters;
- Balance: fixed the Nashville parking lot secrets discovery rewards;
- Balance: fixed work gloves cost and parameters;
- AI: fixed the behavior of AI after reloading several times;
- Fixed memory leak when changing locations;
- Fixed freezing when exiting locations during random combat encounters;
- Fixed game freezing on some configurations;
- Fixed freezing when putting on servoshell;
- Fixed servoshell duplication bug;
- Fixed “Heartfelt talk” random encounter;
- Fixed a bug where the player did not receive experience for discovering certain locations;
- Descriptions added to three types of batteries;
- Nashville office floor: portrait of Louise Dekker-Schulz improved;
- Nashville office floor: fixed location black screen;
- Storage level: fixed car trunk access;
- Expanded the selection of portraits available to the player;
- Status effects: mercury consumption status effect changed;
- Gas Station: Aaron Malville now has a shotgun;
- Gas Station: basement passability fixed;
- The Point: fixed Right to the Punishment Cell quest errors;
- Nashville Sewers: faulty passage fixed.

All this work would not have been possible without your participation – most of these errors were discovered and reported by you. Thanks for helping us improve Encased for everyone!
Standalone installer updated (v0.14.1001.2057 ⇒ v0.14.1004.1801): 07 October 2019.

The Occupation

Patch 1.5.0 (07 October 2019)

Hey all!

We've been working hard on this latest patch making sure we get the known issues properly QA'd. We've put together a gameplay demo which you can download for free which includes the opening hour of gameplay. For those of you waiting to take the plunge into The Occupation, this is great way to get started!

We have 8 bug fixes in place along with the much requested 'Reset Keybinds' open for those playing on keyboard.

The rest of the patch list for those interested is:

NEW FEATURES:
[1] Added Reset Keybinds option for keyboard controls

BUG FIXES:
[1] Fixed an issue that made 'The Miller Report' not unlock when completing a play through. Note: If this has happened to you, you can simply chapter select to the last level, play from there and upon finishing the credits it will unlock
[2] Fixed an issue with the Phones that prevented you from using them after losing a token in them
[3] Improved stability of AI characters
[4] Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on automatically-closing doors
[5] Prevented player from being able to double-bind keys when rebinding keys
[6] Fixed some UI prompts not updating their icon after the player rebinds keys
[7] Fixed a crash for players without a valid audio device / sound card

We'll of course continue to monitor any issues people may be having and get fixes in place where necessary! If we miss your message or you need a more urgent response, please don't hesitate to reach out to support@whitepapergames.com

Thank you all again for the continued support! It means everything to us!
Standalone installer updated: 1.4.0 ⇒ 1.5.0.

Overland

Update 628 (05 October 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user FlockeSchnee.
Standalone installers updated (624 ⇒ 628): 07 October 2019.

Standalone installers updated 07 October 2019 with no changelog:

- Airships: Conquer the Skies - Linux: 1.0.10.1 ⇒ 1.0.10.2.
- Chasm - Linux: 1.071a ⇒ 1.071b.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, and its DLC:
--> Mac: 3.6.48.3268dat_fix (GOG-1) ⇒ 3.6.49.2201mod_fix (GOG-1).
Note: Mac standalone installers of all languages were updated.
- Jenny LeClue - Detectivu - Mac: 1.0.7 (1) ⇒ 1.0.10 (1).
- Production Line: 1.80a ⇒ 1.80a update.
- Doors that go like this [Production Line DLC]: 1.79b ⇒ 1.80a update.
- Solstice: 1.4.5 ⇒ 1.4.11.
- Staxel: Staxel 1.4.36 (190723a) ⇒ Staxel 1.4.37 (190807a).
- Warhammer 40,000 Gladius – Reinforcement Pack [DLC] - Windows: 1.03.07 ⇒ 1.03.08.
Post edited October 09, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Starpoint Gemini 3 was silently updated to 0.504.0.

No changelog.
Just seen Theme park update with no changelog same for simcity 2000 Special edition
Fonzer: Just seen Theme park update with no changelog same for simcity 2000 Special edition
Looks like there is many 'mac only' updates for dosbox-based games.
high rated
I just checked my library, and six games had updates. Of course, none of them had their changelogs updated (and one, Akalabeth, doesn't even have a changelog), so I downloaded the Windows and Linux installers, compared them to the installers on my external HDD, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS IDENTICAL.

So, presumably all updates were for macOS, then? Would have been really nice to know beforehand IF THE DAMNED CHANGELOG HAD SAID SO!

Dear GOG, I love you. Honestly. No sarcasm or anything. I love you, and I love what you do. But it's such in incredibly infuriating annoyance when games get updates and the changelog doesn't reflect that.
high rated
Mount & Blade: Warband & Viking Conquest

Patch 2.054 (09 October 2019)

Viking Conquest
- release village elders from captivity
- give adventurers clothes
- fix skill modifiers from second outfit
- remove empty parties of player's ships
- correct lair descriptions in dialogs
- fix strings so they can all be localized (merci Daneel53!)
- update Spanish and German localizations
notsofastmyboy: So, presumably all updates were for macOS, then? Would have been really nice to know beforehand IF THE DAMNED CHANGELOG HAD SAID SO!

Dear GOG, I love you. Honestly. No sarcasm or anything. I love you, and I love what you do. But it's such in incredibly infuriating annoyance when games get updates and the changelog doesn't reflect that.
The tool that many GOG users are using:
https://www.gogdb.org/changelog

Last time I checked, I still had many GOG games that have no changelog.
Some of them did get updates, I am very sure.
But they just have no changelog.
notsofastmyboy: So, presumably all updates were for macOS, then? Would have been really nice to know beforehand IF THE DAMNED CHANGELOG HAD SAID SO!

kbnrylaec: The tool that many GOG users are using:
https://www.gogdb.org/changelog

Last time I checked, I still had many GOG games that have no changelog.
Some of them did get updates, I am very sure.
But they just have no changelog.
While the website shows for which OS(es) there were updates, it still doesn't show what was changed and why. Well, at least I won't download updates in vain anymore.

Still, keeping the changelogs up to date would be really, incredibly, and utterly great.
high rated
Age of Wonders: Planetfall

V1.006.1 - Ankylosaurus 2 (9 October 2019)

As we are about to get ready for PDXCON we have an update for the Ankylosaurus patch. The Ankylosaurus 2 update fixes gameplay, multiplayer and interface issues. Of course we have already been working on cool stuff for you folks. For more about that come find us in Berlin at PDXCON; and if you can't make it, keep an eye on PDX news & updates on social media.
Gameplay

Fixed missing translations
Fixed issue where sometimes strategic actions, such as “build (forward-)base” would not be cancelled when a player was defeated.

Multiplayer

Fixed that disconnecting while kicking a player would cause out of sync issues after a rejoin
Fixed that you could cancel back to the previous menu while kicking a player

Interface

Fixed that hero and unit icons would sometimes disappear
Fixed that text in the lists in the Imperial Archives would be offset
Fixed that you could not call NPC factions to war
Fixed that the research tree had a big cross when playing with fixed teams
Is GOG going to add more early access games on their list?
high rated
Stellaris
Update 2.4.0.7 (09 October 2019)
General

Added Launcher v2
Updated all factions titans with panning light meshes. Updated vfx for Ether drakes wing attack (muzzle, projectile, hit effect)
Caravaneer ship & station vfx update
Added "/mute " and "/unmute " chat commands
Cloud saving support added on GoG and Paradoxplaza versions of the game

Balance

Hunter-Seeker Drone jobs now have a preference for pops who would actually be good at it
The Pop Growth Reduction for Bio-Trophies now actually reduces their growth rate. Driven Assimilators now apply their organic growth penalty as a multiplier the same way as Rogue Servitors do, and is now also 50%
Defensive Platforms placed on Outposts now provide 2 points of Piracy Suppression for their system. The Great Game tradition from the Supremacy tree now also reduces the cost to build Defensive Platforms by 33%

UI

Fixed improperly displayed text in the name of Galatron wars
Protection war name list no longer includes machine uprising and war in heaven
Removed unnecessary decimal precision in lacking resources tooltips
Added some tooltips to the planet screen: close button, decisions, tab buttons, garrison and armies, planetary features
Added a notification when one empire guarantees the independence of another
Added a defense army icon to the Stronghold and Fortress buildings to help visually identify their effect, and updated the garrison tooltip
Fixed a cut off display of the clearing cost for ruined arcology blockers
Fixed reversed "they get" and "we get" information showed in commercial pacts
Shift+clicking on ship count in the Fleet Manager now adds ships up to the nearest unit of ten, using ctrl fills up to the template max size

AI

The AI will now look at several Edicts and try to enact one of them, whilst still remembering the one they want the most and save towards enacting that
AI will now wait at least a year before attempting to propose the same diplomacy deal to the same target
Fixed AI not building defense platforms
Automated building now checks that upkeep cost is covered by income

Stability

Improved performance by reducing the number of string copies in modifiers
Parallelized some planet functions
Optimized calculations done in frame rendering
Bunch of caching and optimizations to planet job calculations
Fixed a slowdown when viewing the slave market

Bugfixes

Fixed an incorrect scripted trigger which could sometimes result in the deletion of research labs when upgraded
Fixed literally unplayable "the the" typo in ancrel.23.desc
Fixed empires that have outlawed slavery not emancipating slaves on planets they conquer
Fixed a possible crash when a planet has no pops
Fixed an instant repair exploit when you dismantle a starbase module while it's under attack
Fixed a bug that could cause rivalry declarations and closed borders enacted by you to to make you instead the target of those things from the other empire
Removed an exploit where when transferring, merging, and transferring ships again while paused, one could cheekily cause them to become invisible and untargetable in combat
Fixed an overflow bug with relative empire power calculations
Removed incorrect ability to completely depopulate primitive planets with raiding bombardment stance
Fixed nonfunctional modifiers to colony ship build cost
Fixed a potential crash in AI when evaluating market values
Odd Factories no longer sometimes block pops from getting purged, because you monsters should be free to purge whatever you want
high rated
Update flags for Afterlife and Shadow of the Comet - no idea what they updated since there are no changelogs.
Post edited October 09, 2019 by MarkoH01