It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Kenshi was updated to Version 1.0.35.

According to Kenshi Wiki there is already a newer version 1.0.36.

Changelog from Kenshi Wiki

Stopped NPCs thinking animals are weak because they don't have weapons
Fixed a crash if loading an invalid item in a character inventory (eg from a missing mod)
Fixed particle effects of buildings on roofs
Fixed crash if character dies while rearranging squads
Fixed missing temples in Holy Nation towns
Fixed DC_IS_NEARLY_KO being unhandled (it is a duplicate of DC_NEARLY_KO)
Fixed some dialog not triggering as DC_IS_ENEMY always returned true
Some minor fixes to the navigation mesh

TRANSLATION

Chinese and german updated
Post edited October 09, 2019 by S_H_O_D_A_N
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Patch 1.1.092:

Hello, friends!
Here's another small patch to fix the bugs we found last time.
Along these fixes we're posting eight new weapon mods you, our community, has asked for. There is now a way to modify your weapon through found parts.
Thank you for continuing to give us great ideas! Let there be ATOM!

Changelog:
- Added 8 new modifications for some weapons;
- Better grass graphics;
- Character animation bugs (rare)
- Added camera positioning in dialogues;
- New point marker added;
- Rare bug with item count fixed;
- Isometric mode cutscene bug fixed;
- Sand storm's effect on character fixed;
- F and V keys now zoom camera in and out;
- New animations for wolves;
- And many more minor fixes.
Post edited October 09, 2019 by surfer1260
high rated
About all the update without changelogs, so far I can see that are indeed updates for MacOS. Yesterday the new MacOS Catalina was released, which supports only 64bit software (32bit support was removed). My guess is that GOG started to update all the mac installers with the newer dosbox 64bit-build so they are compatible with the new MacOS. So be prepared to see more DosBox games with updates coming.

Wine is another story and more complicated, but they are working on a solution that takes some more time. If you are interested in that topic, read an blog article from Crossover (one of the main supporters of Wine) about that topic here: https://www.codeweavers.com/about/blogs/ken/2019/10/3/crossover-for-catalina-progress-october-3-2019.

Edit: I wonder what will GOG do with the games that can't be updated to 64bit. Will there be a warning on the webpage or will they remove them from the webpage and move the 32bit installer in the bonus section? In any case, beside the DosBox games there will likely be more mac-related updates or changes in the near future, so don't be surprised.
Post edited October 09, 2019 by DukeNukemForever
I got an update flag for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection. The downloader link refuses to add the game to the downloader, and when I download the offline installer directly from my browser, it only downloads a file named jazz_jackrabbit_collection_en_1_0_16595.sh

I also got an update flag for Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy. The downloader link works, but it downloads the same exact version I already have in my archive. No changelog.
high rated
finkleroy: I got an update flag for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection. The downloader link refuses to add the game to the downloader, and when I download the offline installer directly from my browser, it only downloads a file named jazz_jackrabbit_collection_en_1_0_16595.sh

I also got an update flag for Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy. The downloader link works, but it downloads the same exact version I already have in my archive. No changelog.
I don't have the Jazz Jackrabbit Collection, but about Jill of the Jungle: Windows installer is identical , mac installer is new (from jill_of_the_jungle__the_complete_trilogy_enUS_1_0_24779 to jill_of_the_jungle__the_complete_trilogy_enUS_1_0_1_33010). As I wrote above, there will likely be more mac updastes coming soon as a new MacOS was released that don't support 32bit anymore. DosBox released a 64bit version of DosBox, so it seems GOG is updating all Dosbox games with this new version at the moment.
Post edited October 09, 2019 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: I don't have the Jazz Jackrabbit Collection, but about Jill of the Jungle: Windows installer is identical , mac installer is new (from jill_of_the_jungle__the_complete_trilogy_enUS_1_0_24779 to jill_of_the_jungle__the_complete_trilogy_enUS_1_0_1_33010). As I wrote above, there will likely be more mac updastes coming soon as a new MacOS was released that don't support 32bit anymore. DosBox released a 64bit version of DosBox, so it seems GOG is updating all Dosbox games with this new version at the moment.
Thanks for the info. My library randomly set itself to download the Linux installers for no apparent reason, so that's what the problem was with downloading that game with the downloader. There's still no changelog, though, so it's anybody's guess what changed.
high rated
Butcher
Update (07 October 2019)

- Added new languages: German French Spanish Portuguese
Standalone installers updated:
- Windows (W.I.M.P. (gog-8) ⇒ W.I.M.P (gog-9)): 08 October 2019.
- Linux and Mac (W.I.M.P. (gog-7) ⇒ W.I.M.P (gog-9)): 08 and 09 October 2019, respectively.

Factorio
Patch 0.17.69 (19th September 2019)

Changelog can be viewed here.
Standalone installers updated (0.16.51 ⇒ 0.17.69): 08 October 2019.

Heave Ho
Patch 1.05 (08 October 2019)

Hi everyone!

It's been a while. How have you been ? :-)

As always thank you for your feedback, it is thanks to you that we can improve Heave Ho and give it a long and happy life inside your computers.

Here's the list of bugs fixed:
- Fixed missing achievement Assistance Device
- Fixed a bug in the Basket mini-game where the ball was too close to the wrist when held, causing errors and poor controls
Standalone installers updated: 09 October 2019:
- Windows: Patch1.04 ⇒ Patch1.05.
- Mac: PatchMacOS.1.04 ⇒ PatchMacOS.1.05.

Kenshi
Update 1.0.36 (9 October 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by HaTsUnE_NeKo.
Standalone installer not updated yet.

Thea 2: The Shattering
Patch 2.1004.0603 (05 October 2019)

- Lowered equipment crafting time,
- Lowered resource crafting time,
- Increased the cost of resources when upgrading Tier 2 to Tier 3 to increase the value of gathering Tier 3 resources,

Also:
- Changes to faction spawns to ensure spawns happen around each faction town evenly.
Standalone installer updated (2.1004.0599 ⇒ 2.1004.0603): 08 October 2019.

Standalone installers updated 08-09 October 2019 with no changelog:

- Astrox Imperium: b 0.079 ⇒ b 0.080.
- Curious Expedition - Windows: 1.3.14.1 ⇒ 1.3.15.3.
- Indivisible - Linux: 38929 ⇒ 39032.
- Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action: 1.3 ⇒ 1.5.
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Linux: 1.0.2 ⇒ 1.0.4.
- Train Valley 2 - Windows: 1.4.3.1 ⇒ 1.4.3.2.

Also, a slew of DOS Box games got a Mac update today, as mentioned earlier; they can be found here (when future updates have pushed the list down, look for updates with a date of 2019-10-09).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: - Train Valley 2 - Windows: 1.4.3.1 ⇒ 1.4.3.2.
Train Valley 2 got a hotfix patch as on Steam, notes from Steam (I confirm, those changes appeared in GOG version as well):

- DLC bug with colored stations appeared under the water without the entrance track.
- Now green border on colored stations showing the state then the station is occupied with leaving/coming train.
- Hotkey for additional train (+) button added.
- Bug with money charged in the Market if there are no locomotives available.

I removed patchnotes regarding workshop/level editor, as it doesn't apply to GOG version.
Post edited October 10, 2019 by zeffyr
high rated
Pathway

Update 1.1.0 (9 October 2019)
Big things

New Languages: Added Chinese and Japanese translations

Added Concentrate ability: Concentrate gives a character +1 bravery in exchange for 1 action point.

Added Healing Shot ability: Shoot an ally with a healing projectile. Restores health over time.

Added Shredding Shot ability: A powerful attack that shreds away the enemy armor.

Added Morale Boost ability: The target ally will receive an agility boost this turn.

Added Crippling Shot ability: A crippling shot causes the target to have significantly reduced mobility over the next 2 turns.

Added Quantum Leech ability: Receive 50% of DMG dealt as health.

Added Resuscitate ability: Revive a downed ally and restore minimal health. Does not require a medkit.

Added First Aid ability: Restore 25% of health. Also removes any negative effects on target (such as bleed).

Added Reaction Shot ability: During next turn, the attacked ally will counter an attack.

Added Sudden Strike ability: When attacked in close-range, the character will deal damage first (potentially killing the attacker)

Added Dash ability: A quick move to neighbouring tiles. Does not trigger ambushes. Only costs bravery.

Added Cleave ability: Attack up to 3 targets in close combat in front of you.

Added Headshot ability: If succesful, it kills an already injured target instantly.

Added Psychic Control ability: Force an enemy to attack one of their allies.

Added Sucker Punch ability: A might fist punch pushing enemies back 2 tiles. May cause additional damage when hitting other targets and obstacles.

Added Vanish ability: Character disappears for 1 turn unable to be attacked. If character performs an attack when vanished, the status is lost. Whilst vanished, ambushes are not triggered.

Added Bait ability: Throw a bait that pulls dogs and zombies away.

New Armor System: Armor now functions as a damage reduction to incoming damage. Weapons can "shred" armor with attacks depending on their "Armor Shredding" attribute.

Artifacts: Unique (and very rare) items that can be equipped in the off-hand slot. Artifacts can only be found once per profile.

New Item System: Items now follow a level progression. Each higher level being stronger than the previous one. Within each level you may find rare, epic or even legendary variations which will yield additional boosts and benefits.

New Consumables System: Instead of stacking up consumable items like medkits, repairkits or grenades you now collect a new resource called Supplies. When you use a consumable, one supply resource is consumed.

All character skill trees have been reworked

Each character now has an additional starter ability. More abilities can be unlocked as they level up.

New adventure specific events giving extra flavour to the story line and setting.

A lot of existing events have received significant reworks giving them more interesting choices and consequences.

New combat events have been added.

New Combat Modes: Advantage, Blindsided and Tumult. Each combat mode tweaks how the combat begins.

Combat has been rebalanced significantly. Enemy progression etc. have all been tweaked.

Jeep Storage upgrade: Jeep Storage can be expanded now. You can purchase new storage pages during the adventure load out.

New Difficulty Options: When starting an adventure you can now tweak the enemy group size as well as the enemy difficulty. When you select a higher difficulty you'll also find better loot in that adventure.

A Tutorial has been added: This tutorial will show up on new profiles and explains some of the basic mechanics. Additionally it'll point to relevant sections of the codex for further reading.

Smaller things

New Event type "Traders": These events let you exchange one resource for another.

Combat AI has received numerous improvements and tweaks

Starting team size has been increased to 3 characters up from 2

Enemy formations have increased in size

Line of Sight no longer makes enemies invisible. This means in combat you can now always see where the enemy is positioned.

All cover now provides the same amount of protection

Splinter Damage now receives a penalty towards armor

Corrosion Damage now deals critical damage towards armor instead of health

Cultists now also throw knives in addition to their grenade attack.

Cultist grenade attack frequency has been reduced

Resting places no longer restore armor

Added new Enemy indicators at the corner of the screen indicating where enemies are when positioned outside the current view.

Non-vaultable cover has been added: In some instances it's now not possible to jump over cover. These are marked with a crossed out shield.

Knives now always deal Armor Piercing damage, but have reduced damage overall.

Level-ups now by default grant 1 point of vitality.

Sprint no longer triggers ambushes

Improved distribution of events across adventures. Each adventure has a more unique set of events and feel.

Characters no longer hold penalites towards specific enemy groups

Low Profile has been reworked: It now guarantees a single evade during the next turn. Cost has been increased to 2 bravery.

Achievements have received tweaks. Specifically character unlocks have been changed to make it easier to unlock certain characters.

We've added a lot more visual variations to events.

Codex has been updated to reflect all the changes

Smallest things

Weapon Accuracy is now displayed as -+%, indicating how much the hit-chance is modified when using this weapon.

When travelling on foot, characters now become unconscious rather then dying directly

When a character dies during an event, they now become unconscious rather then dying directly

Ammo/Fuel starting amounts have been increased

New Damage popup animations have been added to indicate what type of damage was dealt (Splinter, Corrosion, Armor Piercing)

New option to reset keybindings

Mouse buttons can be rebound now

Tweaked a handful of icons to make them more distinct to people with color blindness.

Fist Damage now scales with the level-up of characters

Explosive barrels now scale with the game's progress. Explosive barrels in later adventures are stronger than earlier adventures.

Grenades now deal Standard Damage, rather then Splinter Damage.

We've improved inital start-up times

Countless bugfixes
high rated
Surviving Mars

Patchnotes

We just deployed the Evans Update, which brings fixes for some of the reported issues for both Surviving Mars and Green Planet. It will also solve issues in Space Race and Project Laika.

Surviving Mars:

Fixed an issue that caused colonists' suffocation when moving between domes. This issue was reported here.
Fixed an issue that would cause the game to freeze when a drone is trying to create a stockpile at an invalid location.
Fixed an issue that caused colonists to roam outside their domes when dehydrated.

Green Planet:

Fixed an issue that causes the colonists to roam outside when dehydrated.

OSX Version:

Fixed an issue that caused noticeable frame drops when displaying a lake. This issue was reported here.
Post edited October 10, 2019 by mindfac00
high rated
Prison Architect

Message from Steam:

The Slammer Hotfix 1.03 Changelog

- Fixed an issue that prevented Linux players from starting the launcher because of graphical settings.
- Installation failure messages should now provide more meaningful information than a single error code.
high rated
surfer1260: - Fixed an issue that prevented Linux players from starting the launcher because of graphical settings.
Fun fact: The most important part of this update is a fix for Linux users who can't start the game with the old version, but right now only the Windows installer was updated to v1.03 on GOG...
high rated
Galactic Civilizations III

Patch 3.95 (10 October 2019)
Gameplay

New game option: On Surrender, transfer all planets. Defaults to OFF
New game option: No FOW in your territory. Defaults to ON
"Ascension Victory" no longers requires you to control a majority of the crystals.
Common and Abundant asteroid frequency increased.
When a planet gets colonized or a shipyard gets made and it sees if there is a shipyard nearby that would be in the green zone (no penalty), planet automatically becomes a sponsor.
Eliminated the map size limitations on map sizes as long as you have at least 8GB of memory.
"Nanite Transmitter" now has limited uses.
"Nano Fabricator" now gives 100 manufacturing overflow.
"Nano Fabricator" now gives a +10% Max Manufacturing bonus to the planet.
Dodge value on high-end thrusters reduced by 3%.
Tactical battle maximum final dodge increased from 10% to 20% (i.e. a ship always has a 20% chance to hit you).
Base relationship penalty for approaching ascension is -2 instead of -1
Ascension close to victory threshold lowered from 66% to 50% as there tends to be a feedback loop on accumulating points.
Space Rockets moved from default to Militaration tech
Retribution: Civilization capital max population increased from 8 to 10
Race Trait changes

Base Game:

Reduced the effect of the "Popular" race trait

Crusade and up

Research techs for Drengin no longer have maint cost.

All:

Port of call is one per player instead of one per planet to align with Retribution balance
Productive1 trait now provides 20% instead of 10% social production boost
Production2 trait now provides 10% instead of 5%
Clever1 now provides 15% research boost instead of 10%
Influential1 trait now does 40% influence boost instead of 15%
Influential2 trait now does 15% influence boost instead of 10%
Economical1 now provides 15% gross income boost instead of 10%
Handy1 now reduces Colony Maintenace by 50% instead of 20%
Handy2 now reduces Colony Maintenace by 30% instead of 15%
Popular1 tourism per planet boost reduced from 2% to 0.4% (it's still pretty huge)
Popular2 tourism boost reduced from 1% to 0.2%
Traders1 trade boost increased from 20% to 40%
Traders2 trade boost increased from 10% to 15%
Brutal1 increases soldiering from 20% to 50% now
Brutal2 increases soldiering from 10% to 30%
Courageous1 trait now boosts resistance from 20% to 50%
Courageous2 trait boosted from 10% to 30%
SharpEyed1 increases ship accuracy from 20% to 30%
Sharpeyed2 increases ship accuracy from 10% to 20%
Agile1 increases jamming (dodge) from 20% to 30%
Agile2 increases jamming (doge) from 10% to 20%
Observant1 increases sensors from 25% to 50%
Observant2 increases sensor range from 15% to 30%

Interface

Moved the "planet build queue" over to give the improvement list more room.
Moved "Word on the Street" window to the Govern screen.
Tourism on a planet displays decimals if it falls below 1%.
The game now provides feedback when you can't select a tech because of an "Age" restriction

Bugs

Fixed a rare bug that prevented planets and ships from spawning in the campaigns
Fixed typos. Hat tip our discord fans for their help
Ambient music no longer plays during the victory movie.
high rated
Close Combat: The Bloody First

Update v1.00.01 (10 October 2019)

Fix for crash / save file corruption that could occur after saving in a battle.
Soldier name or portrait pic no longer changed incorrectly after saving in battle.
Campaign no longer stops early when playing with a language other than English set.
Fix for incorrect 'STEEP ANGLE' state with vehicles targeting another vehicle at very close range.
German units no longer redeploy into original positions after first battle on Omaha Beach.
Fixed missing string error when initiative changes during an Operation.
Original order choice now shown correctly if you return to the Planning Screen.
Original order choice now shown correctly if you return to the Planning Screen.
Fixed Accuracy for tanks and guns in close range

IMPORTANT ISSUES WITH SAVED GAMES CREATED UNDER VERSION 1.0.0 Several issues related to saved games have been addressed in the 1.0.1 update. For best results it is recommend that you start new games after installing the update. The game will attempt to restore and continue saved games that were effected by the earlier problems but may not be able to do so in all cases.
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Mac version updated to 1.1092

Prison Architect

Linux + Mac versions updated to 1.03

FAR: Lone Sails

Message from Steam:

1.21 Patch Notes

- macOS: code-signed and notarized app for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed several issues where the character could get stuck or fall through geometry within obstacles or in the vehicle.
- Fixed issue where the ground / terrain of the next chapter won’t load.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the background started to flicker once the player opened the menu during the gameplay.
- Fixed bugs with the save game selection in the menu.
- Fixed clunky behavior of the vehicle hooks.
- Fixed interpolation of the visuals with enabled vsync options.
- Performance optimization: this version includes all the improvements we made for PS4, XB1 and Switch. Since the consoles use multi-core GPUs this still doesn’t mean that the game will run much better on an integrated low-end GPU. For mid-range GPUs we should have an increase of 20-30% of the framerate. The game should also have less hiccups since we could move some operations to the background thread and to the GPU.

Distrust

Mac version updated to 1.1.5.5(A)

StarCrawlers

Patch 1.1.3.4:

Message from Steam:

The Cursed Mün has risen and brings with it a seasonal update!

1. Add user-controlled holiday settings. On the title screen, select Options > Holiday to change the holiday setting or disable it.
2. The holiday intro events for Lunar New Year and Halloween will only trigger one time when the holiday is first set. To refresh the event for a new game or different save, simple reset the holiday from the title screen.
3. Updated items on Halloween vendor in STIX.
4. Ghost Pirates and bosses on the Halloween event Ghost Ship mission now have a change to drop holiday accessories and Skull Candy.
5. Fixed an issue on Ghost Ship that could cause Mr Blood to aggro you outside of his room and block mission progress.
6. Added additional checks against the dread Final Boss bug - if you're still experiencing this bug after the patch, please drop us a note!
Post edited October 11, 2019 by surfer1260