Update 1.75 (18 May 2019)
1) [Balance] Some manufacturing slot research now requires the base fit slots to be researched and unlocked first now.
2) [Bug] The 'copy from slot' feature on supply stockpiles now takes into account that batteries are needed for fit fuel tanks if electric or hybrid cars are researched.
3) [Bug] The post-research screen now takes powertrain into account when suggesting which cars get a feature.
4) [GUI] There are now small up/down buttons on the vehicle design screen to adjust the price, which do the same job as the mousewheel.
5) [GUI] The discounts for the showroom have been moved into a tab on the market screen.
6) [Bug] Fixed bug where the setting for global factory resource importers persisted if you started a new game.
7) [Bug] Nappa, White & Red seat manufacture slots now do the correct thing and don't produce any standard seats.
8) [Bug] Fixed bug where placing then deleting conveyor belts in blueprint mode prevented new blueprints being placed in the same place.
9) [Balance] Defects now start fading in over ten hours rather than suddenly appearing at some point in the game.
10) [GUI] Added new button on the option screen to reset the status of advisors so you get all advice categories again.
11) [GUI] You can now infinitely expand all of the slot picker UI in blueprint mode so you can place down any blueprints ahead of researching them.
12) [GUI] The pop-up windows on the task-picker for resource importers now show how long each one takes to import an item, to more clearly show relative speeds.
13) [Bug] Supply stockpiles now also automatically stock combo-resources such as heated and folding wingmirrors, if all the sub-components are required for a linked slot.
14) [GUI] The pop-up label for the supply stockpiles now show the current linked slot type in brackets underneath if linked.
15) [Bug] Fixed bug where if loading or starting a second game, some visual elements like open top or sunroof or wheels did not show correctly.
16) [GUI] Market value of each car now shown in the vehicle design screen.
17) [GUI] Mouse wheel now scrolls correctly in the showroom vehicle features list.
18) [GUI] Renamed the 'insufficient resources' message, and also 'wrong bodystyle' and 'predictive stock control' so they all make more sense.
19) [GUI] Fixed layout of market analysis screen at 2560x1440 res.
20) [GUI] The 'new' text on recently researched slots on the slot picker now times out and disappears after being displayed for 30 seconds.
21) [GUI] Fixed font problem with the X character in company name.
22) [GUI] Map editor now highlights the potential placement tiles for importers and exporters in that mode to avoid confusion.
23) [Bug] Fixed bug where blueprints placed and then bought, then slots deleted could still prevent other blueprints being placed.
24) [GUI] The drop-down list in the production manager (for new car scheduling) is now sorted alphabetically.
25) [GUI] The demolish tool (drag-select to delete) now works on a 1 tile width/height area, previously was a minimum of 2. Hope you like these changes. I am planning on improving the reporting of what components are costing you on the finance screen for the next update.
BTW the latest blog video can be found here: https://youtu.be/KPXwpP9ZS2o