It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heh, missed your edit. Allright, let's stop the derailing.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by Avogadro6
high rated
Cuphead

#### Patch 1.1.4 (21 December 2017)

* Fixed soft lock when the player parries and dies at the same time
* Fixed issue where game appears in a tiny resolution
* Fixed rare issue where loading screen plays forever
* Fixed Cagney Carnation face attack so it consistently has proper anticipation cue timing
The offline installers for War for the Overworld have been upgraded to version 1.6.66f6, no changelog yet.
high rated
Shadow Warrior 2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.1.13.0 (21 December 2017):

⦁ Lo Wang's home now looks like it should when the snow falls.
⦁ Special winter mission is now available in the game world after killing the first boss.
⦁ Help Lo Wang save Christmas! Get messy with Krampus the Bad Santa and win a unique weapon!
I just installed this new version and tried to find this "special winter mission", to no avail. As far as I can tell, the only thing that was changed is that the Wang Cave is Christmas-themed. One or more winter missions were added last year, in which you can fight Krampus. I forget if this unlocked a new weapon, but in any case, as far as I can tell, the last two lines of the changelog are just pointing out that some things that were added to the game a year ago are still there. This is bizarre. Changelogs are for telling us what's changed, not for pointing out that something that's been a part of the game for a year has not somehow been removed. Does anyone know if this is true or if there actually is a new mission and a new unique weapon?
Post edited December 22, 2017 by finkleroy
finkleroy: This is bizarre. Changelogs are for telling us what's changed, not for pointing out that something that's been a part of the game for a year has not somehow been removed. Does anyone know if this is true or if there actually is a new mission and a new unique weapon?
The changelog is telling you that the "Wang in the Box" mission has been made available again. It was removed in January after Christmas was over. I just checked the mission map and it's there again but if you've already played that mission and recieved your "christmas present" there will be no new weapon for you. It's just the same mission and reward that was available last year around Christmas. This update is just for those that bought the game later and couldn't experience the "Wang in the Box" mission.
finkleroy: This is bizarre. Changelogs are for telling us what's changed, not for pointing out that something that's been a part of the game for a year has not somehow been removed. Does anyone know if this is true or if there actually is a new mission and a new unique weapon?
Berzerk2002: The changelog is telling you that the "Wang in the Box" mission has been made available again. It was removed in January after Christmas was over. I just checked the mission map and it's there again but if you've already played that mission and recieved your "christmas present" there will be no new weapon for you. It's just the same mission and reward that was available last year around Christmas. This update is just for those that bought the game later and couldn't experience the "Wang in the Box" mission.
Thanks for the info. Now that there aren't really any more bug fixes coming out, I'll definitely archive this offline installer in case they decide to remove it again. What a strange thing to do with a game that's available on GOG, where we can do that. They should just make this stuff be triggered by your computer's clock, a la Rise of the Triad: Dark War.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Thanks for the info. Now that there aren't really any more bug fixes coming out, I'll definitely archive this offline installer in case they decide to remove it again. What a strange thing to do with a game that's available on GOG, where we can do that.
Many Devs add these kind of special events. For example Ruiner. There was a special Halloween event and now they added Christmas stuff to the game that will probably be removed again when Christmas is over. Imo there should be an option in the game to manually activate/deactivate these events when the time for them has come and gone again. That way the Devs wouldn't have to deal with removing and readding them all the time.
Spellforce 3 has been updated. But there is a special person that will post the changelog a bit later - I won't take that honor from him again ;)
MarkoH01: Spellforce 3 has been updated. But there is a special person that will post the changelog a bit later - I won't take that honor from him again ;)
Damn you... :P

Sorry for the absence of updates yesterday, it was a really frantic and busy day. Gime me a couple of minutes and I'll post everything pending.
high rated
Wait a minute... SpellForce 3 lies out of my jurisdiction! Hahaha, poor WinterSnowfall... xD

Anyway, it looks like there wasn't much movement yesterday after all:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· CrossCode [In Dev]
· Shadow Warrior 2
· Stardew Valley

CrossCode [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 267.0 MB *TO* 325.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.9.7-4 *TO* 0.9.8-1

[NO CHANGELOG]

Shadow Warrior 2 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.11.1 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.13.0 [Windows] --- Size: 108.0 MB --- Version: 13954 -> 17267

* File changed: DLC: Deluxe Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: DLC: Pre-Order Exclusive: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5) --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.11.1 *TO* 1.1.13.0

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.13.0 (21 December 2017)

- Lo Wang's home now looks like it should when the snow falls.
- Special winter mission is now available in the game world after killing the first boss.
- Help Lo Wang save Christmas! Get messy with Krampus the Bad Santa and win a unique weapon!
(Full changelog)

Stardew Valley has changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), Storage: 500 MB available space *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), Storage: 500 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9 or later, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), Storage: 500 MB available space *TO* OS X 10.9 or later, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), Storage: 500 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 500 MB available space *TO* 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 2 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+, Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9), DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 500 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard
high rated
Sorry @Edward_Carnby but I really waited. Normally at this time you already posted the changelog. So I guess I will have to do this the second time - please forgive me.

Spellforce 3
has been updated:

Patch 1.22 (22 December 2017)

BUG FIXES

Fixed "Ring of the Riches" not working under certain conditions
Fixed players being able to lock themselves out of a certain camp at Foot of Barga Gor
Fixed a dialogue issue that could prevent the player from completing Windwall Foothills
Fixed Orc AI buildings on skirmish map Scorching Canyon not being attackable
Fixed incorrect quest marker for Forgotten Knowledge quest
Fixed an artefact on Unknown Island
Fixed invisible dialogue responses in some dialogues

GENERAL

Slight changes to Aonir's Blade Starting Resources
"Consumable" items are now split into more detailed categories depending on their functionality
Post edited December 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: Sorry @Edward_Carnby but I really waited. Normally at this time you already posted the changelog. So I guess I will have to do this the second time - please forgive me.
No worries at all, Komrade. =)

BTW.

Cossacks 3

Patch 2.0.0.85.5767 (22 December 2017)

Christmas-themed map and UI changes would allow you to enjoy the Christmas spirit at its fullest.

Sudden Strike 4

Patch 1.05.21427 (22nd December 2017)
Features:

AI controlled players are now available for Classic Mode Battles. As a result of this, Classic Mode Battles are now available in Skirmish as well.

Tweaks:

Added connectivity feedback to multiplayer lobby
Multiplayer AI improvements
Main menu flow improvements

Fixes:

Elite units fixed in Classic Mode Battles
Explosions fixed in shallow water areas
Falaise Pocket Allied Mission airstrikes fixed
Minor Multiplayer UI fixes
Minor Localization Fixes

Hand of Fate 2

Also adds the The Dealer's Apprentice Add=on. To claim the Dealer's Apprentice, simply head into the new Additional Content menu item at the start screen and select "Claim".

Fixed clicking arrows in the options menu with a mouse.
Fixed numeric keys triggering incorrect options in encounter.
Fixed case where vsync option didn’t work.
Fix Questing Mace 1 tracking kills across multiple challenges.
high rated
muntdefems: Wait a minute... SpellForce 3 lies out of my jurisdiction! Hahaha, poor WinterSnowfall... xD
Outside your jurisdiction? I somehow thought ol' Magog had tracked it before going in legacy mode. Oh well, I'll make a note to keep an eye on it in the future if nobody else does.

And I don't mind other people posting... I just fill in the gaps with what wasn't reported anyway :P.

ECHO

#### Update 1.05 (22 December 2017)

* Added Ultra Widescreen and Multi-monitor support!
Dungeons 3

#### Patch 1.3.4 (22nd December 2017) [Windows and macOS only; Linux Coming
Soon]

* Quickslotbar added. You can now set troops, spells, traps, rooms,etc. for quick reusability (PC only)
* New skirmish map Sandbox. Create the dungeon of your dreams!
* New game mode Sandbox. Spawn enemy heroes yourself!
* Multiplayer deathmatch available. Enter enemy dungeons and destroytheir dungeon hearts. (PC only)
* Multiplayer teams. Play 2vs2 or 3vs1? (PC only)
* New Show duel during play option in multiplayer menu. Notfies you, whensomeone is ready for a duel while playing the game normally! (PC only)
* Multiplayer game announcements. Also coop game announcements! (PC only)
* F3 now picks all idle creatures, F4 picks a random snot (PC only)
* Your snots now fetch boni and potions to your treasuries
* New option for no camera movement over world map
* Performance improvements

##### Balancing and campaign improvements

* Rebalanced Gob-O-Bot (less damage)
* Rebalanced Vampire (More life, improved life stealing)
* Rebalanced Pit Fiend (Reduced Skill cooldown, Skill now dows piercing damage)
* Cannon towers now do proper area damage!
* Minor fixes for map Prince of Hell
* Minor fixes for map The Titan of Alphaas
* Minor fixes for map Two Sides of a Medal
* Minor fixes for map The Crossing
* Minor fixes for map The End of Yaina Overproud
* Minor fixes for map The Shadow of Absolute Evil
* Fixes in map Everything has and end...
* Fixed Shadow getting stuck in a small area of map The Shadow of theAbsolute Evil
* No more spiders in tutorial mission Dungeons for Advanced Students

##### General fixes

* Improved subtitle visibility during boss fights
* Improved tooltip visibility
* Improved tile selection when moving over the GUI
* Improved stairs placement in generated maps
* Auto-size for research titles
* Improved tutorial marker visualisation
* Showing an animated image while waiting for a duel
* Improved mini map icon sorting
* Campaign reset now resets the world map properly
* Hide tooltips in cutscenes
* Improved guard room details
* Mana bombs no longer trigger on defeated heroes
* Mission goals now stay the same after loading a saved game
* Show tooltip for creatures that have picked up a bonus
* Better pathfinding for snots in the prison chamber
* Dungeon critters can now be marked with a slap
* Added option to force keyboard/mouse into options menu
* Better pillar placement in temple
* Heroes now drop of their used torture device when they die
* Different colors for Hands of Terror in Coop
* Fixed minor picking issues with Hand of Terror and resources
* Fixed minor pathfinding issues
* Hovering over faction icons now works correctly
* Fixed chain lighting visualisation
* Almanach Image update
* Icon Improvements
* Thalya now reacts to the Guard Room signal
* Fixed some crashes
* Fixed a memory leak
* Heroes no longer think that they can use the player's portal spell
Hand of Fate 2 -> see the above post
Planet Nomads

#### Patch 0.8.4 (22nd December 2017) [Windows and macOS only; Linux Coming
Soon]

* longer conveyor blocks (4 and 8 units long)
* surround sound - if you have more than 2 speakers, visit optionsminor bugfixes:
* mining machine stopped working without a reason
* repaired buggy wheel material
* fixed rename in radial menu
Post edited December 22, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Outside your jurisdiction? I somehow thought ol' Magog had tracked it before going in legacy mode.
Afraid so... ;)

Regarding what does fall into Legacy MaGog's jurisdiction, there hasn't been much more since earlier today:

Games included in this batch:

· Cossacks 3
· Curious Expedition, The
· Long Dark, The [Season Pass]

Cossacks 3 has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.9.9.85.5763 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 2.0.0.85.5767 [Windows] --- Size: 13.0 MB --- Version: 17106 -> 17295

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 38.0 MB *TO* 39.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (9.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 21.0 MB *TO* 22.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 42.0 MB *TO* 41.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (41.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: Soundtrack: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: DLC: The Golden Age: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (67.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 2.2 GB *TO* 2.2 GB (-1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.9.9.85.5763 *TO* 2.0.0.85.5767

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.0.0.85.5767 (22 December 2017)

- Christmas-themed map and UI changes would allow you to enjoy the Christmas spirit at its fullest.
(Full changelog)

Curious Expedition, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 186.0 MB *TO* 212.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.3 *TO* v1.3.0.6

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 170.0 MB *TO* 243.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.3 *TO* 1.3.0.6

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 92.0 MB *TO* 96.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.6.3 *TO* 1.3.0.6

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.0.6 (22 December 2017)

- Added modding support and in-game achievements

Main Menu
- New background graphics
- Added a news section allowing you to read about development news from within the game
- Nicer UI elements (checkboxes and exit buttons)
- Added animated campfire to several event screens
- Added new secret explorers
- Added new sound effects for some aftermath events
- English text will be shown as fallback if no localized string is available

Tuning
- Lone survivor perk fills up full sanity bar when triggered
- Made climbing gear slightly stronger and climber perk slightly weaker
- Increased ship water refill to 20 units
- Angry native zones can never become unaggroed now (unless they are sleeping)
- Restricted most quests to appear before final expedition
- Missionary quest is now automatically resolved when entering the village
- Remove local curses when stepping through portals
- Corruption sprawls will no longer kill enemies
- Tesla gun now benefits from gun expert perk
- No random fires can happen when packing a camp up anymore. (Pyromaniacs still can lay a fire though)

Bugfixes
- Fixed multiple bugs potentially causing being stuck in tutorial
- Fixed flood curse following you beyond expedition end
- Fixed ship getting destroyed
- Fixed rare crash when having a empty slot in inventory
- Konrad quest can now be completed even after leaving the village when first encountering him.
- Freeing slots in the hot air balloon should now work more intuitively
- Fixed exploit that allowed to return more items than normally allowed with the hot air balloon
- Fixed issues with path finding in dog sledge
- Improved camera behavior when panning to locations
- Removed ability to dismiss character while a pending diary event is already waiting
- Mount button is now greyed out when already mounted
- Fixed mounted status not stored in savegames
- Fixed issues with native visit event
- Fixed event flow after fighting with giant spiders
- Fixed shaman perk not working on all mushrooms
- Fixed combat cursor picks new enemy when old target died
- Fixed family amulet event line
- Fixed wrong button help text on scale 3 setting
- Fixed unlocalized texts in game over screen
- Fixed being able to stop village spawn via mini puppets
- Fixed failed idol quest was not handled correctly
- Fixed vulture night event showing up even though player had no ammo
- Fixed musician quest not always resolving properly
- Fixed special friend event flow
- Fixed Olivia not having a crystall ball at game start
- Fixed same piece of meat being cooked by multiple cooks at the same time
- Always show diary alert first before interrupting player action during travel
- Fixed enemies killed by a debuff now don't supply dice in the next round anymore
- Fixed window size issues
- Fixed unusable items having infoboxes explaining how to use them
- Fixed large inventories overlapping Flee or Roll button during combat
- Fixed double epilogue caused by obsidian mirror
- Fixed mini maps sometimes going blank or regenerating or crashing the game
- Fixed some places being unreachable after world generation
- Fixed parts of golden pyramids being missing sometimes
- Fixed crash bug caused by (de)buffed characters entering combat
- Fixed crash bug in tutorial caused by no place to spawn the ship being found
- Fixed charismatic perk only working once
- Fixed weird duplicated actions in queen conflict event
- Fixed problem where two events could trigger at once
(Full changelog)
Post edited December 22, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Long Dark, The [Season Pass] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.19 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.21 [Windows] --- Size: 89.0 MB --- Version: 17223 -> 17291

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 3.4 GB *TO* 3.5 GB --- Version *FROM* v1.19 *TO* v1.21

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 3.6 GB *TO* 3.6 GB (-2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.19 *TO* 1.21

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.19 *TO* 1.21

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size *FROM* 3.5 GB *TO* 3.3 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.19 *TO* 1.21

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.21 (22nd December 2017)

- [Both] Fixed issue where displaced arm animations could appear for certain harvesting actions.
- [Wintermute] Updated Green Survivor description text; Predators are less deadly in this Experience, but will still attack you when unprovoked. (i.e. Green Survivor does not match Pilgrim settings.)
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where items could disappear from the Milton House after breaking down the blanket.
[Survival Mode] Fixed issue where stored items would be duplicated and could appear in more than one location at once. This affects the following locations: Lake Cabins, Fishing Huts, Jackrabbit House and PV Crossroads House. Please note this fix only applies to games created using Version 1.21 and onward.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where a map icon may automatically appear for specific locations when they are entered (ex. Stone Church in Desolation Point) rather than through Charcoal Mapping.
- [Survival Mode] Fixed issue with the items placed in one location could appear in a different location instead (i.e. we created a teleportation device!). This affects the following locations: Farmhouse, Farmhouse Basement, Dam, Dam Trailers. Note that this fix applies to existing games.
(Full changelog)
high rated
Elex
Patch 1.0.2946.0 CN (23 December 2017)

New Difficulty Settings:

Player Damage: damage dealt by the player.
Opponent Damage: damage dealt by your Opponents.
Stamina cost: modifies the stamina cost for your actions.

Engine:

Added FXAA T2x and SMAA T2x anti-aliasing techniques

Quests:

Improved Angrim’s routine behavior, when he should have a small-talk with Zerwas. (Works only if Zerwas hasn't already talked to the third Berserker)
The map targets regarding the research papers of the Clerics will now be updated correctly if the player has the task to obtain them for the Claws.
Fixed some Duras ques targets
Fixed a bug with Eva and a letter
Fixed illogical dialogue with Connor regarding his recruitment for the Clerics, fixed map targets for Connor and Xander in terms of Connor’s recruitment
Fixed issue where player can get stuck in a dialogue with Karl (only new game)
Gondar’s key can now be found near his corpse
One of Hunter’s Quests should now closer properly if the player decides to kill Gustav
Fixed map targets involving Balder trying to become a Legate of the Clerics
Fixed several daily routine issues
One of Galar’s quest should now close properly if the player convinces him to work for the Clerics
Ryan should have now a proper trading inventory
Player can get the Alb Commander armor. Depending on the players actions he can even get the Alb Elexetor Armor now.
Regarding your actions before (Jax helps Trevor or Lucky Sam), Mad Bob’s second Scrap Delivery Quest will work now properly and all involved NPCs should trigger the right dialog options.
Fixed a bug where the player was unable to give Chloe the Elexit bags of some Berserkers.
If the player used the power of Suggestion to get hand on the stolen Elex packages Kral has in his possession, he will now do so. If the player already had the Suggestion dialogue with Kral he now only has to report back to Caldrim and the quest situation will behave normal.
Fixed some dialogue issues regarding Thorgal and Emmet's farm
Korin will now behave normally if you pickpocket metal parts from him for Jora.
The dialogue with the dead letter box makes now clear what the player needs to do if he looted Logan’s chest in beforehand
Hakon now rewards the player with a proper sword
Fixed an issue where the player was sent by Cormag to help Born. If Born is dead, he will now be able to tell Cormag that Born is dead and the questline will proceed as intended.
Fixed an issue where Snake had an illogical dialog option
Fixed some illogical dialogs Cindy might have had in certain cases
One of Balder’s quests should now have a proper quest target and close properly if the player reports back to Balder. Furthermore, he is now a trader if the player joined the Clerics (if the player was already a Cleric you have to talk twice to Balder to make his trading info appear).
Removed Ethan’s loyalty exploit for crew members
Alois should now take money from the player if he has to pay up for a committed crime.
Walter should now hand over some shards if the player asks for it
Fixed illogical dialogue for Oran after player bribes him to trade again with one of the Clans
Adjusted amount of Elexit for Shorty in certain cases
Removed illogical dialogue option for Rijka in case Bertram is not alive anymore
Fixed a dialogue issue regarding Irdor’s reward depending on the player’s actions
Vito should now trigger a certain info about the thieves guild at the right time
A quest target showing Martha will now be removed correctly if the player delivered all the food
Ragnar’s quest should now succeed correctly if the player told him that all warlords gave him their approval for redemption. If this situation lies in the past, just talk to Ragnar again until he has nothing to say anymore and the quest should succeed itself
Fixed a map target regarding Alois’s quest involving Paige
A quest regarding Irdor’s food problem will now be closed if the player hands him enough Cultivator's bread loaves
Fixed missing quest targets for one of Caleb’s quests
Fixed some map targets involving Caldrim and Kral
Fixed a quest and map targets involving Jorg, Caleb, and Fenk
Fixed a situation where Ray should attack Walter
Fixed a dialog with Logan about Ulrich and Konrad
Shorty now has a trade inventory

Game:

Added Chinese language package
Improved breaking chance of lockpicks for chests
Weather and lighting improvements
Added missing small white socket stones
Some NPCs had wrong weapons equipped, now they have a proper one
Arva and her Troll will now react in a correct behavior
2-handed weapons and heavy weapons now need the perk Level of 2 to dismantle them
You need the Build Ammo perk on Lvl 2 to build ammo for heavy weapons
Fixed a bug where the player has endless jetpack energy
Fixed an issue with the Pickpocket skill when the player has an equipped item that gives him a bonus skill
Fixed some issues when creatures and NPCs fell through the ground
Sunglasses don't give armor bonus anymore
Fixed a bug with energy regeneration
Crony regenerates HPs now after he got unconscious
Socket Items now give a bonus when attached to a shield
The XP malus for using stims is working now
The perk Good Eater now doubles the effect of food, it was tripled before
Fixed an issue where the loot screen was hidden by the body of the player
When falling the player uses his fall animation correctly
Dead ambient creatures don't have collision anymore
Female body parts now behave correctly during dialogs
Fixed a bug in which weapon modes were not shown in the HUD
Adjusted some loot
Option for deactivating the evade roll on double-click is saved now
Fixed some icon issues
Pure mana also regenerates mana now (only for Berserkers)
Fixed some issues with ranged weapons not having an ammo count when drawn
All potion can be used in quick slots
Sulfur will now be shown in the inventory screen of the player
Fixed some recipes
The perk "One with the Weapon Ability" now has a cooldown
Some weapons didn't deal damage with the 4th hit, they'll do now so
Creatures stop chasing the player now if the player is far away
Fixed some issue with exploiting Elexit by trading.
Improved combat behavior for some monsters
Flamethrower single shots now have a cooldown and a decreased radius
Many mesh and texture reworks and improvements
LOD range of red rusty metal plates has been corrected. The plates are now using the correct LOD when close by and are no longer flat
The collision mesh of one of the rusted electrical towers is more accurate. The player no longer falls through some of the horizontal beams