It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Holy shit, you're right! It's there, a free $0.00 order. And what's more, now I actually own the new product, whereas yesterday I didn't.
GOG does work in mysterious ways indeed.
MarkoH01: Same here. Well - I won't complain :)
Do you know of the trump addon is in there? Last time I checked only Steam had it.
MarkoH01: Same here. Well - I won't complain :)
tinyE: Do you know of the trump addon is in there? Last time I checked only Steam had it.
I will take a look at it. Just fave to finish my changelog update :)
tinyE: Do you know of the trump addon is in there? Last time I checked only Steam had it.
This is mentioned on the gamepage:
Please note: 'The Heavy' and 'Donald J Trump' surgeries will be available at a later date.
So I guess we'll get them soon(™)...
high rated
Here we go again. Grim Dawn has been updated and as usually has received a pagelong changelog which you can see here. :)

Spellforce 3 has been updated (who would have thought ;)):

Patch 1.19 (20 December 2017)
GENERAL

Smoother camera movement in Mulandir Nexus

BUG FIXES

Bug with Isgrims armor being downgraded should be fixed now. Now has a new safety net, shouldn't happen anymore
Fixed an issue in Aonir's Blade that caused some players to not get the "Terror From the Deep"-quest
Fixed an issue that prevented players from finishing the "In the Name of Knowledge"-quest in Aonir's Blade
Fixed bug where units in defensive stance could move erraticly
Fixed bug where speaking to Ianna would not update the "Speak to your companions" task for "The Final Test"
Fixed creatures not spawning on nav mesh under certain circumstances
Fixed several issues with "The Lost Trader" quest line
Fixed an issue that could cause a cutscene during "The Final Test" to become stuck
Fixed incorrect animation timings in several cutscenes
Fixed an issue where players could not talk to (or poison) a certain NPC on The Eye anymore
Post edited December 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
ElTerprise: This is mentioned on the gamepage:

Please note: 'The Heavy' and 'Donald J Trump' surgeries will be available at a later date.
ElTerprise: So I guess we'll get them soon(™)...
not a big deal. SS is a game good game to play when you have a few minutes and NOTHING BETTER TO DO. :P
high rated
MarkoH01: Spellforce 3 has been updated (who would have thought ;)):
Hey ! It's my job to post Spellforce 3 changelogs. ;)

Ruiner

Patch 1.05d (20 December 2017)

NG+ unlocking properly hotfix
Winter mod added (candy canes as weapons, presents as karma boxes, Trafficking wears an elf's hat, Creeps are Grinches, snow in Rengkok)
Santa outfit added (plus, a hotfix for unlocking it)
high rated
MarkoH01: Spellforce 3 has been updated (who would have thought ;)):
Edward_Carnby: Hey ! It's my job to post Spellforce 3 changelogs. ;)
Actually I have searched for your post before because I though t might have just missed it. Well - maybe I just was faster this time because I finally managed to get home early from work. Hope you don't mind. It was probably a one time thing anyway :)

Not an update yet. But I would like to share my little mail dialogue with the devs of Defender's Quest DX

Me:

Last update for DQ was released in 06/2017 and the German localisation
is only finished 95%. SInce it is an official, paid localisation I
thought that this will be finished 100% sometime. Unfortunately this
still is not the case. Will the German version of the game ever be
completed at all? The way it is now the original version is better for
German users.
Dev:

Hi there, Marko.
Thanks for your email, and good timing! Lars actually put out an update today for Mac and Windows with a finished German localization. Linux will follow shortly.
Hope this helps.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01:
Das ist sehr Gut :-) Not that I would ever play a game in German if it is available in a language I know better.
MarkoH01:
Themken: Das ist sehr Gut :-) Not that I would ever play a game in German if it is available in a language I know better.
(Great google translate or was this actually you?)
Which is completely understandable. But since German is such a beautiful *cough* language *lie* - maybe there are some people out there who would like to learn it :) In addition to this they might also have finished other localisations as well. But it has not arrived on GOG yet anyway.
Themken: Das ist sehr Gut :-) Not that I would ever play a game in German if it is available in a language I know better.
MarkoH01: (Great google translate or was this actually you?)
Which is completely understandable. But since German is such a beautiful *cough* language *lie* - maybe there are some people out there who would like to learn it :) In addition to this they might also have finished other localisations as well. But it has not arrived on GOG yet anyway.
My rusty school German, not Google. Always a good thing for those not so good at English or willing to learn German. Knowing more big languages is never wrong. I do not think German is ugly:
MarkoH01: (Great google translate or was this actually you?)
Themken: My rusty school German, not Google. Always a good thing for those not so good at English or willing to learn German. Knowing more big languages is never wrong. I do not think German is ugly:
Well I don't despite it either - maybe that's the reason I use it every day ;) But it's not French or Italian or something like those actually good sounding languages.
high rated
ECHO

#### Update 1.04 (20 December 2017)

ECHO now supports Razer Chroma peripherals: Experience the blackouts across
all your Chroma peripherals! Palace ambience color corresponding to which
section you are in, as well as active keys, hurt sphere, stamina- and
recharging-bar. It’s cool!

Also, now you can re-watch cut-scenes and Verses from the Level Select Menu.
(Cut-scene “seen” status for being able to skip should now save properly as
well!)

Window mode, resolution and aspect ratio now only gets applied when user
presses an Apply-button instead of applying while changing values in the menu,
which sucked.

And, of course, minor bug fixes and visual updates.

Merry Christmas!
Mages of Mystralia

#### 1.5.25517 (20 December 2017)

* Fixed the black screen at game launch in some cases.
* Avoid beeing stuck when killing the slime queen during it's special cutscene.
* Avoid the player from falling during the Clovis fight cutscenes.
* Fixed the player from being able to bypass the Sky Temple in some cases.
* Fixed some occlusion problems in Mystral Woods.
* Upgraded to Unity 5.5.5.
Ruiner

#### Patch 1.05d (20 December 2017)

* NG+ unlocking properly hotfix
* Winter mod added (candy canes as weapons, presents as karma boxes, Trafficking wears an elf's hat, Creeps are Grinches, snow in Rengkok)
* Santa outfit added (plus, a hotfix for unlocking it)
The offline installers for Gorogoa have been updated to version 1.0.1, no changelog yet.
high rated
MarkoH01: Here we go again. Grim Dawn has been updated and as usually has received a pagelong changelog which you can see here. :) [...]
You might want to take a closer look at your link...

JudasIscariot: ~ ping ~
Could you, please, fix the link to the Seven: The Days Long Gone forum? Cheers.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
tinyE: not a big deal. SS is a game good game to play when you have a few minutes and NOTHING BETTER TO DO. :P
I see. So it might be worth getting when it's discounted then? I've considered buying it multiple times but always refrained from doing so ...
tinyE: not a big deal. SS is a game good game to play when you have a few minutes and NOTHING BETTER TO DO. :P
ElTerprise: I see. So it might be worth getting when it's discounted then? I've considered buying it multiple times but always refrained from doing so ...
it's just a really weird game. :P It's supposed to have almost impossible controls and you are supposed to more or less butcher your patient. People seem to think it is more serious when they buy it and then are very disappointed.