It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Mystery Games in Leprechauns’ Hats • 300+ deals up to 90% off

UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum. Make sure to snatch your Leprechaun hats and sweet deals until March 19, 11pm, everyone!

Oh, Paddy, dear, an' did ye hear the news that's goin' round? It's the start of the GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale, lasting the whole week, I found!

Come join the festivities - we’re launching with 300+ deals up to -90%, and Leprechaun Hats full of great Mystery Games!

Since we’re all Irish this week, how about having some fun, and checking what the GOG Leprechauns have for us, hidden in their mystery Hats! Every Leprechaun Hat contains a Mystery Game that you don't own yet – it's a great way to discover something new and broaden your horizons. What's more, those Mystery Games that are also on sale cost more than the cost of a Hat, so you know you’re getting a great deal with every Hat you open. Check the FAQ for details.

And if you don’t trust in what the mischievous GOG Leprechauns will pick for you, choose from more than 300 deals, with discounts ranging up to -90%. We’ve selected for you some all-time classics, as well as the best games from recent years including Little Nightmares (-50%), Ys SEVEN (-25%), ABZU (-50%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (-40%), STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (up to -75%), Yooka-Laylee (-66%) and many more.

The GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale will last until March 19, 11pm UTC.
Uninteresting sale.
Experiment513: I guess this was it then for me... :'(
Another words - you've got everything, now it's time to enjoy and share! I don't see any reason for being sad. Is that one of that famous First World problems? ;)
badon: Unless someone wants to go back in time and make more old games, the supply of old games is limited, and GOG must offer something else (new) after the market for old games is saturated.
That's not correct, because as time goes on, which it always does, formerly-new games become new-old games. I.e. in a couple of more years, The Witcher 3 will be an old game, even though it never was before.
two christmases ago, gog had a look at wishlists and did a wishlist sale. now that was a good idea.
What happened to discounted price of Shadow Warrior (the one from 2013?).
Now it is almost 8,50 EUR o_O
The sale hasn't been that exciting, but I did pick up Republic Commando, so there's that. I'm hoping more of my wishlist goes on sale next time.
kneekoo: [...] I remember a sale not long ago, which had both this luck-based system and a progress bar for those who wanted some free games once they reached some milestones. [...]
HeartsAndRainbows: Looking at my purchase history my biggest purchases have been either those sales (when the bonus games was something either I or a friend was interested in), games (or movies) going on a sale for the first time since I joined, or a new release. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but that sales format seems to be the most effective on me. :)

JinseiNGC224: [Request for feedback on Absolver]
HeartsAndRainbows: You'll probably get better feedback from asking in the dedicated Absolver subforum, rather than on page 10 of an only vaguely related news post response thread. ;)
Best of luck!

badon: [...] Unless someone wants to go back in time and make more old games, the supply of old games is limited, and GOG must offer something else (new) after the market for old games is saturated. [...]
HeartsAndRainbows: Don't worry: Like cheese and wine, games will age. AI War was new in 2009, but in 2018 it's actually kind of old... I don't see GOG running out of good old games for a long time, as long as they keep stocking up. ;)
Sometimes, page 10 of a vaguely related news post may get just the simple response I need. If you can't answer, don't say anything, to be honest. I'm aware of the sub-forum, but sub-forum's are also quite bare, and I wasn't looking for a long and drawn out response. I probably won't get it in any case, as it's not a priority more than a curiosity.
I hoped there will be some twist before the weekend - new offers or something...

It'd be probably the same as with single Star Wars bundle - I had hoped that they were going to add new bundles every day...
Thankfully I got Ghost Master from here EVEN though I already had it on steam on here it came with EXTRA'S which it didn't on steam!

I'm thankful for the extras!

ciemnogrodzianin: I hoped there will be some twist before the weekend - new offers or something...

It'd be probably the same as with single Star Wars bundle - I had hoped that they were going to add new bundles every day...
XD
Post edited March 16, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
It's a nice idea to release The Mystery of Druids for St Patrick's Day.

I would love to see Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye released during a such event (it would perfectly fit to that event and to gog).

Maybe next year?
Maybe with other KOEI titles?
Maybe someday...
Maybe...
Post edited March 16, 2018 by Huinehtar
Thank you, GOG, for another subpar utterly forgettable sale.
Zoidberg: Thank you, GOG, for another subpar utterly forgettable sale.
So did you like it?
Zoidberg: Thank you, GOG, for another subpar utterly forgettable sale.
MechanicalArm: So did you like it?
No, because they become more and more subpar. So no surprise there. :p
I think I'm having sales burnout. Or maybe I've wisened up as to when and how I spend my money. Nah, it's probably the former.
Vaporum doesn't seem to be discounted?