It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Mystery Games in Leprechauns’ Hats • 300+ deals up to 90% off

UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum. Make sure to snatch your Leprechaun hats and sweet deals until March 19, 11pm, everyone!

Oh, Paddy, dear, an' did ye hear the news that's goin' round? It's the start of the GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale, lasting the whole week, I found!

Come join the festivities - we’re launching with 300+ deals up to -90%, and Leprechaun Hats full of great Mystery Games!

Since we’re all Irish this week, how about having some fun, and checking what the GOG Leprechauns have for us, hidden in their mystery Hats! Every Leprechaun Hat contains a Mystery Game that you don't own yet – it's a great way to discover something new and broaden your horizons. What's more, those Mystery Games that are also on sale cost more than the cost of a Hat, so you know you’re getting a great deal with every Hat you open. Check the FAQ for details.

And if you don’t trust in what the mischievous GOG Leprechauns will pick for you, choose from more than 300 deals, with discounts ranging up to -90%. We’ve selected for you some all-time classics, as well as the best games from recent years including Little Nightmares (-50%), Ys SEVEN (-25%), ABZU (-50%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (-40%), STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (up to -75%), Yooka-Laylee (-66%) and many more.

The GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale will last until March 19, 11pm UTC.
Luned: Vaporum doesn't seem to be discounted?
Did opened the game card... it was not..

...did read through this announcement just to see, if they did mention it... they did...

...did refresh the game page... at there it goes -35% (fixed like 4min back).

But when did it get linux port? Nice, buying it finally, as now I can eventually try it out (if I ever manage to get some time for playing).
Melvinica: So why is a Russian hat $0.99 and a Romanian hat $3.07? Are they made from different materials?:)
Because Putin is more likely than Iohannis to poison the GOG staff or annex part of their offices if he doesn't like the price. ;)
high rated
Today's Additions:

1954 Alcatraz
A New Beginning: Final Cut
Anna's Quest
Blackguards 2
Blackguards Special Edition
Blackguards: Untold Legends
Bounty Train
Bounty Train - Trainium Edition Upgrade
Candle
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The
Dead Synchronicity Soundtrack
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
Deponia
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Gomo
Journey of a Roach
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth - Soundtrack
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - Season Pass
Last Tinker™, The: City of Colors
Memoria
Night of the Rabbit, The
Randal's Monday
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Artbook + Strategy Guide
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Soundtrack
Silence
Silence Artbook
Silence Soundtrack
SKYHILL
The Long Journey Home
The Long Journey Home - Official Soundtrack
The Whispered World: Special Edition
Valhalla Hills
Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition
Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade
Vaporum

For more details:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
Imagine that. I actually bought a game from the sale. ;) I've been waiting for Silence to get discounted again, so that's what I nabbed.
like the new sale front page art, very pretty
high rated
GOG.com: UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum.
It would be nice if there were a convenient way to view those new additions after reading about them here. Should I Google for "Daedalic's catalog"? Should I sit around and do nothing? This is the #1 biggest problem with GOG sales. It's difficult to find the new additions to GOG sales. Seriously, why haven't you thought of this yet? You didn't even bother to link to Vaporum. I'm sorry, but I'm going to be brutally honest and say that's pathetic. Pathetically lazy. Pathetically annoyingly lazy.

I'm practically begging you to sell me more games. What are you going to do about it?
badon: Unless someone wants to go back in time and make more old games, the supply of old games is limited, and GOG must offer something else (new) after the market for old games is saturated.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: That's not correct, because as time goes on, which it always does, formerly-new games become new-old games. I.e. in a couple of more years, The Witcher 3 will be an old game, even though it never was before.
Your car is old, and your wine is young. Wake me up when The Witcher 3 gets a 90% discount in 30 years :)
MechanicalArm: So did you like it?
Zoidberg: No, because they become more and more subpar. So no surprise there. :p
If it's always subpar, that would make it par, right?
Post edited March 16, 2018 by badon
Just bought Silence, I dunno, maybe I'll get the first Telltale Batman game later on.
Something good in the last sale: a few titles with very high discounts. Some discounted below 2 EUR.

But, as someone mentioned early in this thread, in order to make more titles eligible for the mystery purchasethe discounts are not below the cost of the mystery purchase ticket (hats, piñatas, whatever).

That is too bad. Sometimes you are not interested in a title, but with a killer discount you might give it a try if it is really a steal. Not so much with this sale.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by Carradice
I'm close to beating Night of the Rabbit. I had to look up hints for progress several times, and usually it turned out to be a "I didn't even know I could do that" moment.
I'm considering on picking up the 99 cent Journey of a Roach.
badon: Your car is old, and your wine is young.
That sounds almost poetic. Where were you from, again?

Firefox31780: The sale hasn't been that exciting, but I did pick up Republic Commando, so there's that. I'm hoping more of my wishlist goes on sale next time.
Great game. Especially the first campaign.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by Carradice
badon: Your car is old, and your wine is young.
Carradice: That sounds almost poetic. Where were you from, again?
I never say where I'm from, but I write in nearly perfect American-style English, and Google Translate helps with the rest. I see you're from Spain. The Spanish word for "wait" also means "hope". That's poetic.

EDIT: Deleted all the irrelevant rambling.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by badon
badon: I don't want to be famous, but sometimes I accidentally do famous things, and then I have to get a new persona.
Usually a common trend for people who accidentally do infamous things.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by Pheace
Hmm, I was really hoping for something more... unexpected to happen during the sale finale. Like, a brand new release -- something relatively high on the community wishlist , or something with a modicum of potential to arrive here with a discount. Instead, it's just more of the same old-same old. I guess having high expectations is really a drag... :P

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate GOG's catalog, but I'm starting to feel like every major sale is just the same publishers recycled over and over ad infinitum: Daedelic, Devolver Digital, Disney/LucasArts, Interplay, and Telltale Games. I'd really like to see something new happen during the next sale... something exciting!
high rated
mintee: like the new sale front page art, very pretty
Just noticed it changed since the beginning of the sale, here it is in all sizes available, from small to large:

- Background #1
- Background #2
- Background #3
- Background #4
- Background #5

Huinehtar: I would love to see Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye (...)
That makes us two. ;)
Thanks!

Looks like good moment to get The Night of the Rabbit, which is on historical low.