It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Mystery Games in Leprechauns’ Hats • 300+ deals up to 90% off

UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum. Make sure to snatch your Leprechaun hats and sweet deals until March 19, 11pm, everyone!

Oh, Paddy, dear, an' did ye hear the news that's goin' round? It's the start of the GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale, lasting the whole week, I found!

Come join the festivities - we’re launching with 300+ deals up to -90%, and Leprechaun Hats full of great Mystery Games!

Since we’re all Irish this week, how about having some fun, and checking what the GOG Leprechauns have for us, hidden in their mystery Hats! Every Leprechaun Hat contains a Mystery Game that you don't own yet – it's a great way to discover something new and broaden your horizons. What's more, those Mystery Games that are also on sale cost more than the cost of a Hat, so you know you’re getting a great deal with every Hat you open. Check the FAQ for details.

And if you don’t trust in what the mischievous GOG Leprechauns will pick for you, choose from more than 300 deals, with discounts ranging up to -90%. We’ve selected for you some all-time classics, as well as the best games from recent years including Little Nightmares (-50%), Ys SEVEN (-25%), ABZU (-50%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (-40%), STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (up to -75%), Yooka-Laylee (-66%) and many more.

The GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale will last until March 19, 11pm UTC.
Another RNG-based system? That's very disappointing GOG.
And so it begins....
Are all the offers already revealed or should we expect any changes during the sale?
ciemnogrodzianin: Are all the offers already revealed or should we expect any changes during the sale?
I would also like to know....I might gamble and buy 2 hats if all the offers are revealed.

Also some games that are not discounted are shown within the sale. Just FYI
Post edited March 12, 2018 by pkk234
Edit: nevermind, I was probably mistaken. Sorry!
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Enebias
high rated
bigblueogre: ...
I agree... Look at the price of Syberia games. They cost three times more than during one of the last sales. The reason is obvious - current price is above mystery box's price, which allows GOG to include the game in boxes without violating one of their rules ("you'll always find better deal than regular discount).

Do you know what that means?
The Mystery Boxes result in worse discounts in regular sale!

I'm fine with this kind of fun (even if I'm not interested in gambling), but this is the reason I really don't like the idea :(
And again, almost none of games from my wishlisth are discounted (only for two of them there is quite low discount).

I'm startint to consider to try my luck with those hats - anyone knows if I can return my purchase if I'm not satisfied with the game (assuming that I didn't touch it after buying) - I'm almost sure that it was the case for previous "mystery promos", but just in case I'm asking).
I would love to buy games, but since it's for celebrating Saint Patricks Day we should put all our money stout and whiskey. Anything less than shitfaced would be disrespectful towards the irish.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by user deleted
I wish there was more transparency about the mysteries. I'm more likely to buy 50 in one go instead of 5 a day. I feel I'm going to be refunding a lot of duplicates
ugh

constant sales burnout
MartiusR: And again, almost none of games from my wishlisth are discounted (only for two of them there is quite low discount).

I'm startint to consider to try my luck with those hats - anyone knows if I can return my purchase if I'm not satisfied with the game (assuming that I didn't touch it after buying) - I'm almost sure that it was the case for previous "mystery promos", but just in case I'm asking).
I don't think so, that would defeat the purpose of the Hat.
People would just buy a ton of Hats and return them until they got what they wanted.
MartiusR: And again, almost none of games from my wishlisth are discounted (only for two of them there is quite low discount).

pkk234: I don't think so, that would defeat the purpose of the Hat.
People would just buy a ton of Hats and return them until they got what they wanted.
I was making return during one of last "mystery sales" (because I didn't like game which I've obtained) and didn't had any issues with it.

(I'm still asking though because I wasn't sure if something didn't change in the meanwhile)
Post edited March 12, 2018 by MartiusR
mintee: ugh

constant sales burnout
The prices that are set during sale is the new standard. There are so many sales that I would never think about buying a game full price.
high rated
What a great sale to have while spring comes marching (at least in the northern Hemisphere). As usual, here are the frontpage artwork in all sizes, for anyone interested to use them in their devices.

small: http://images-2.gog.com/fa67b66000ad7988df6e36f38b2670a645a2fc13cc75cbaab70a18e2ae8d80fe.png
medium: http://images-4.gog.com/6c13bc906f0707de2b7825a7e7ef671ebf45653c234ebb57deb3cbdf7dd660aa.png
large: http://images-2.gog.com/8cc73bb5605c8db95efe77cd164e07ec3234a5e40c4deaedf287b490933e229e.png
larger: http://images-2.gog.com/13fb30c734d17b3efa7519984462804a9abbb41e250f3ecb9fd2ddcf844dabca.png
OMG, it's HUGE!: http://images-2.gog.com/9cb0151103941eea185eac0c3103ba403e72470e4353709cfd3cc411f7aeece2.png

Have fun and buy some games but be careful with the gambling; it's for fools!! ;-)
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Vythonaut