It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game: Moto Racer 2
Installer MD5:
5390faae98653cf8e9b107b1931d9917 setup_moto_racer2_2.1.0.9.exe
WineHQ AppDB link: GOG Version

Distro: Ubuntu 16.04 xenial
Desktop: MATE 1.16.2
Kernel: 4.4.0-62-generic x86_64
GLX Renderer: GeForce GT 240/PCIe/SSE2
GLX Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 340.101

Wine version(s) tested: Wine 2.1-staging via PlayOnLinux
Winetricks Needed: didn't install anything

Extra Notes: Doesn't work, get to the menu and as soon as you press on start game and then local, it'll come up and ask for the original CD.

EDIT: got it to work, but had to use a no-cd exe uploaded it here
Post edited February 12, 2017 by te_lanus
Spy_Gentleman: Afaik the log does not complain about the DirectMusic since it is installed. But there's still no music.
Gydion: I would say so. You might try a Staging build with the winmm override assuming 2 also uses it. No idea why Cultures works with mainline Wine as that patch is still Staged?
Checked that just in case. Doesn't work on neither staging and normal versions of Wine.

Also checked Pandemonium 2 with Wine and Wine-staging 2.1 and adding winmm to the Library. Still has the same issue.
Game: Rayman 3 - Hoodlum Havoc
Installer MD5: 713316e2f84816bd0ae4963797ec4b24 setup_rayman3_2.1.0.14.exe
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3561
CodeWeavers link: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/rayman-3-hoodlum-havoc

Distro: Arch Linux 64-bit
Kernel version: 4.9.8-1 Zen
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GT 240M
Graphics driver & version: Proprietary 340.101-10
Wine version(s) tested:
Wine 2.1 via PlayOnLinux
Wine Staging 2.1 via PlayOnLinux
Inputs used: Xbox 360 Wired, DualShock 4 (Wired), keyboard & mouse

Install notes: It may show error at the end of GOG installation but ignore it.

How well does it run: Perfectly, in both versions of Wine mentioned. Including the CSMT in Staging. While the WineHQ page mentions about the bugs and how to fix them, so far I have not seen any. The controllers I have used work fine in-game, and problems with using it are game-related such as Xbox 360 controller not using the right analog stick for controlling the camera which can be fixed in Setup executable. Tested a few levels with and without virtual desktop on.
Post edited February 16, 2017 by Spy_Gentleman
Game: BloodRayne 2
Installer MD5: bb5b9a5da340538397d376d02386a3ff setup_bloodrayne2_2.0.0.10.exe
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3775
CodeWeavers link: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/bloodrayne-2

Distro: Arch Linux 64-bit
Kernel version: 4.9.8-1 Zen
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GT 240M
Graphics driver & version: Proprietary 340.101-10
Wine version(s) tested:
Wine 2.1 via PlayOnLinux (Primary)
Wine Staging 2.1 via PlayOnLinux
Inputs used: Keyboard & mouse

Install notes: LAV Filters is required to play the cutscenes and run the game.

How well does it run: Almost perfectly, as the text in menu choices are mis-scaled, otherwise it runs fine.

Do not replace the cutscene.dll with the newer one from Bloodrayne 2 FSAA Patch and use Internal video player only, The text mis-scaling problem can be fixed by adding "d3d8" as native,builtin but it is not recommended as it adds more issues.
Post edited March 02, 2017 by Spy_Gentleman
shmerl: FYI: To make intro videos work in TW3, you can install xact_jun2010 with winetricks.
What about the game itself? Any hope to get it working?
shmerl: FYI: To make intro videos work in TW3, you can install xact_jun2010 with winetricks.
Vovchigus: What about the game itself? Any hope to get it working?
It runs but the graphics are scrambled since it uses unsupported, as of right now, shader instructions and probably requires tessellation support, amongst other things.
Vovchigus: What about the game itself? Any hope to get it working?
JudasIscariot: It runs but the graphics are scrambled since it uses unsupported, as of right now, shader instructions and probably requires tessellation support, amongst other things.
Yes. Wine is progressing, but it's not ready yet to run the actual game. DX11 progress is good though, so it might be playable soon. Józef Kucia seems to be doing most of the work.
Post edited February 13, 2017 by shmerl
Spy_Gentleman: Game: Rayman 3 - Hoodlum Havoc
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 2.1 and Wine Staging 2.1 via PlayOnLinux
*No problems with using CSMT and virtual desktop
Was this supposed to be a 50/50 split and CSMT when? Multiple Wine versions, e.g. Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition. Also, I would find it helpful if CSMT would be specified in the Wine line, thanks. If it was just a quick check to see if stock Wine 2.1 worked and everything appear to start I think it's fine to simply mention that under Details:. The long form is certainly useful if, naturally, longer.

Spy_Gentleman: Game: BloodRayne 2
First, the above^.
Second, do you have the intro movies working? According to the one bug they should be with the correct libs (either LAV filters or 32-bit gstreamers) installed. Not sure if it plays the in-game cutscenes differently. Another option may be to add an override for winegstreamer set to disabled if gstreamer isn't working. That may require installing additional codecs in the prefix.
Also, could you clarify that the text in menus d3d8 comes from the BR2 FSAA Patch, thanks.
Post edited February 14, 2017 by Gydion
Gydion: I would say so. You might try a Staging build with the winmm override assuming 2 also uses it. No idea why Cultures works with mainline Wine as that patch is still Staged?
Spy_Gentleman: Checked that just in case. Doesn't work on neither staging and normal versions of Wine.

Also checked Pandemonium 2 with Wine and Wine-staging 2.1 and adding winmm to the Library. Still has the same issue.
Have you tried the method of renaming the dll and editing all the mentions of it in other dlls?
That was an alternative to the staging patch (that isn't enabled by default I think, so you would have to apply it manually and then add the override).
Game: Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Installer MD5:
4f6849e7114ed11fa3e2d7783408893b setup_holy_potatoes_a_weapon_shop_1.0.8_(9828).exe
01228db3245d9cdf3a5fc85ad3039a7e setup_holy_potatoes_a_weapon_shop_1.0.8_(9828)-1.bin
WineHQ AppDB link: none

Distro: Ubuntu 16.04 xenial
Desktop: MATE 1.16.2
Kernel: 4.4.0-62-generic x86_64
GLX Renderer: GeForce GT 240/PCIe/SSE2
GLX Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 340.101

Wine version(s) tested: Wine 2.1-staging via PlayOnLinux
Winetricks Needed: didn't install anything

Extra Notes: works like a charm
Can anyone please look into making Wuppo run on Wine? I'm not that professional Wine user to find it out by myself. ;)
te_lanus: Game: Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Hopefully your report will become obsolete pretty soon:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_holy_potatoes_a_weapon_shop_and_dlc_e3edb/post3
muntdefems: Hopefully your report will become obsolete pretty soon:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_holy_potatoes_a_weapon_shop_and_dlc_e3edb/post3
cool
Silverhawk170485: Can anyone please look into making Wuppo run on Wine? I'm not that professional Wine user to find it out by myself. ;)
I've tried, and can't get to run
Silverhawk170485: Can anyone please look into making Wuppo run on Wine? I'm not that professional Wine user to find it out by myself. ;)
I'll take a look at it when I get home :)