It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone feels generous, I'd like to ask for a copy of Gothic 2 and / or F.E.A.R. 2 while they are both on sale.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please don't pay attention to this request when the sale is over! (:
Post edited December 03, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Enjoy I_hope_you_rot!
low rated
I screwed up a bit and created a new post instead of editing the old one.

Let me fix it...
Post edited December 03, 2019 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
low rated
Does anyone have a spare key for Redneck Rampage? I was gonna get it, but the price was too high for me, and then the discount changed and now it's like 3 bucks, and I already spent the money elsewhere. Thanks
ColaPoweredGamer: Does anyone have a spare key for Redneck Rampage? I was gonna get it, but the price was too high for me, and then the discount changed and now it's like 3 bucks, and I already spent the money elsewhere. Thanks
Dude, you gifted one 3 days ago and you get Witcher 3! from Gamerager thread. How many games till you be satisfied?
low rated
MOAR, MOAR! :))))

I just realized that when I posted this. My buddy was bugging me about this game, so I just asked if anyone had a spare key! Sorry, if I seem a bit greedy, and I already need to clear my backlog, but point taken.
No hard feeling, ok?
Post edited December 03, 2019 by ColaPoweredGamer
Thank you BeatriceElysia for the games .
If someone would be so generous to provide me with a key of Kenshi, Stardew Valley or Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines I would be very happy and very thankfull.
Wanted to play these games for a long time but momentally have to big financial problems to buy myself games :/
zlaywal: ... and you get Witcher 3! from Gamerager thread...
Hello @zlaywal ! Care to share the link for that thread ? Thx !! :))
I would be very thankful if someone could gift me Rise of the Triad: Dark War.
The Suffering Ties that Bind is $2.49 right now. If I could, I would have bought it already but I can only buy games with steam wallets and this game isn't available on steam. So if anyone can gift me, I would really appreciate it.

Edit: Got the game from Doc0075. Thank you so much :)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by arsalan12
low rated
:)
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Catac1ysm
any game from my wishlist (https://www.gog.com/u/entroumi/wishlist) would make my day :)
Many thanks to Doc0075 for The Witcher 3 GOTY. I completely happy now!
yep good old generous Doc ^^