It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all.

I admit that I usually afford to get my own games.
My dad's been bugging be for a couple of days to get him Men of Valor. We live in an east-European country (oh, how nice, you can see it to the left) so obviosly he'd expect me to get it the "arrrrr" way. I can't find it anywhere... and if i find it, nobody seeds.
I've only got half a buck on my card and half a buck in paysafecard (5 codes' "waste"). The game is 2$ or so. I don't live in a city, or town, for a fact, so I can't "go and buy a paysafecard". I barely can find chips where I live. :p

Whoever gets MoV for me is a god. Really. I appreciate it. Also, I wish your families good luck and good health. Keep your families inside, coronavirus is no (ordinary) joke.

Oh, and I'd need the GOG release, no steam codes, since steam can't even exist on WinXPs anymore, apparently (why, don't ask me)

Edit: Oh, now he's also scolding me about being incapable of pirating games. CoD 2 would be a good one too. (Tho I'm pretty sure that by now you'd rather strangle him than give him a game). Fun fact: While writing this, he's bashing my freaking portable DVD reader. One of the game discs got scratched somehow in the box or by his hand while installing it previously. Yeep. We have the hard game.
Post edited March 25, 2020 by DonZekane
high rated
DonZekane: Hi all.

My dad's been bugging be for a couple of days to get him Men of Valor. We live in an east-European country (oh, how nice, you can see it to the left) so obviosly he'd expect me to get it the "arrrrr" way. I can't find it anywhere... and if i find it, nobody seeds.
I've only got half a buck on my card and half a buck in paysafecard (5 codes' "waste"). The game is 2$ or so. I don't live in a city, or town, for a fact, so I can't "go and buy a paysafecard". I barely can find chips where I live. :p

Whoever gets MoV for me is a god. Really. I appreciate it. Also, I wish your families good luck and good health. Keep your families inside, coronavirus is no (ordinary) joke.

Oh, and I'd need the GOG release, no steam codes, since steam can't even exist on WinXPs anymore, apparently (why, don't ask me)

Edit: Oh, now he's also scolding me about being incapable of pirating games. CoD 2 would be a good one too. (Tho I'm pretty sure that by now you'd rather strangle him than give him a game)
If you change your settings to allow chat messages you will receive a Men of Valor code.
Did that. Had some trouble navigating the site but I got it solved.
DonZekane: Hi all.

Edit: Oh, now he's also scolding me about being incapable of pirating games. CoD 2 would be a good one too. (Tho I'm pretty sure that by now you'd rather strangle him than give him a game)
Melvinica: If you change your settings to allow chat messages you will receive a Men of Valor code.
Received :D
Again... thank you so much. I'm not gonna have my laptop smashed =]] (jk jk)
Lots of love.
Post edited March 25, 2020 by DonZekane
high rated
Enebias: So, uhm... it's kinda embarassing, but I am in quarantined and -for obvious reasons- in no condition to find a job. No backlog.
I was wondering if maybe somebody wanted to help out with something in my wishlist? That would help me pass the time, because at the moment there is literally nothing I can do.
I can cover I Am Not A Monster - Multiplayer Version for ya. Sending it in a bit.
low rated
Hey i would really love if someone could buy me Stardew valley. I just don't have enough in my account and can't really get nay money due to being isolated. So it would be much appreciated if someone could buy it for me <3
DELETED
Post edited March 29, 2020 by Vingry
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 02, 2020 by DonZekane
DonZekane: It's me again.
Here to lay down a terrible flesh-tearing wish for Mount&Blade 2 : Bannerlord. If anyone feels generous (quite *very generous*) I'd really appreciate it. I confess that I feel like an unappreciative dip asking for such a game, and I was quite pushed by shame not to post this. Oh well... my Battanian spirit helped me overcome this :]

A bit of an update from last time: Pop's playing MoV a lot now. He's almost finished it. Hearing him swear over dying countless times is not comfy, but it is funny :) Lots of thanks again, Melvinica!
Wrong thread. you don't beg for non-GOG games here
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 02, 2020 by DonZekane
low rated
Cool thread! I really need to get into the GOG community more, I love that we have threads like this! Anyways, if anyone is interested in doing so, I'd deeply appreciate receiving any game on my wishlist, especially since it's difficult for me to be able to purchase much through GOG. However, to narrow it down, the ones I'm particularly interested in at the moment are as follows:

- DEFCON
- Empire Earth Gold Edition
- Icewind Dale 2 Complete
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
- Lands of Lore 3
- ANY of the Myst games
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
- SimCity 3000
- The Bard's Tale Trilogy
- The Long Journey Home
- This War of Mine
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Torment: Tides of Numenera (one of two that I REALLY want)
- Wasteland Remastered (two of two that I REALLY want)
- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade

When I have a little extra cash, I really hope to contribute toward this if I can. I think it's a great way of paying it forward! I also totally understand if no one wants to/is able to gift any of these as I realize many of them aren't exactly cheap and we live in a crappy time right now, but I figured I'd put it out there just in case. :)
Spore collection is on sale.
I would like to have it but really can't buy it my self at this moment.
If any one wants to be kind thanks, if you don't want to gift that is also fine since I will buy the game some sale when I can.
low rated
If someone feels generous, I would really appreciate a copy of Oblivion. It's currently on sale:
https://www.gog.com/game/elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_game_of_the_year_edition_deluxe_the
low rated
Hello! I hope you guys are doing fine.

Maybe this thread isn't appropriate, but by any chance anyone have a spare key for Dead Space 3 in Origin? This game was free some time ago, and I am willing to play it in coop while the lock down for COVID-19 takes place.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!
montcer9012: Hello! I hope you guys are doing fine.

Maybe this thread isn't appropriate, but by any chance anyone have a spare key for Dead Space 3 in Origin? This game was free some time ago, and I am willing to play it in coop while the lock down for COVID-19 takes place.

This thread is only for GOG keys. For requests for non GOG keys you should post here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
low rated
montcer9012: Hello! I hope you guys are doing fine.

MarkoH01: This thread is only for GOG keys. For requests for non GOG keys you should post here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
Oh, so THAT'S WHY people are getting downvoted? Funny, I literaly didn't notice there is other thread until you pointed that out (I just took "gog" as "on gog" and not as "gog keys only" kind of "gog" before). Thank you for mentioning that ;)