It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TimTom92: Still looking for Baldurs Gate 2 or Icewind Dale 2 from GOG here if anyone has an extra code laying around anywhere.
I promise to love it forever. :P

Thanks and God bless,

- Tim :)
DampSquib: Check PM.
You are my hero! :) Thanks for BG2! I can't wait to play this one!
Schein looks interesting if anyone feels particularly generous
TimTom92: You are my hero! :) Thanks for BG2! I can't wait to play this one!
Awesome game, man, enjoy!

DampSquib gets all the praise. And damp squibs :P
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Spinorial
TimTom92: You are my hero! :) Thanks for BG2! I can't wait to play this one!
Spinorial: Awesome game, man, enjoy!

DampSquib gets all the praise. And damp squibs :P
Ohh hey, bud! Long time! Missed seeing that Galaxy Quest avatar of yours! Hahah :P

DampSquib is the man for sure. I love this community. Nothing but nice people.

No complaints. Just gaming and people who love to game.
Post edited July 17, 2014 by TimTom92
What a nice thing to do, props to you sir/madam!
If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd appreciate Silver that's on promo right now

I remember seeing it on a friend's dreamcast and it looked really cool, would love to try it out myself

as always, I guarantee that the game will be played and not just gather virtual cobwebs and dust on my virtual shelf

Thanks!

EDIT: Got it thanks to a very kind soul, pleasant weekend everyone!
Post edited July 18, 2014 by Roman5
If anyone has a spare code for Geneforge Saga, I'd greatly appreciate it. I am a HUGE fan of that series, more so than Avernum.

Also, if anyone has the code for Freespace 2, I will never let go, as I am a fan of the Freespace Series as well.
Post edited July 18, 2014 by ssj2071
thank you anothershadow for Ultima 1 2 3!
low rated
There's an interesting promo before us and here's what I'm interested in if someone want to help out:

Neighbours From Hell Compilation
Had a cracking time with this one when it was released, it's short but the gags are worth a replay.
Dark Fall: The Journal
I have the boxed version of the sequel, so naturally I'd like to check how the story began.
Red Faction
If I remember correctly this is the first FPS that allowed (complete) destruction of terrain. That's the selling point and I still haven't experienced it.

Thanks for you consideration, kind GOG souls.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by BranjoHello
I know this is sort of the wrong thread, but I'm hoping that more people who will have a free copy of Empire Earth: Gold Edition will frequent this thread rather than the Trading one.

Anybody still got a free copy of Empire Earth: Gold Edition that they wouldn't mind trading for one of the following?

Paranautical Activity (Early Access)(Steam)
Micy Roll (Desura)
Zeno Clash 2 (Steam)
Magicka (Steam).
If anyone would love to help me get Gothic 2 because It is on sale right now and i would like to play the game again i would appreciate it.
I played the game in my childhood and it is still my favorite game and RPG of all time.
Thanks for reading.
Post edited July 18, 2014 by Xardas722
Anyone got a spare copy of Race Driver: GRID? I missed it during the summer sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
high rated
Xardas722: Thanks for reading.
You're welcome !
PM incoming ;-)
I love action rpgs and in-depth rpgs in general, and I have always heard about the Gothic series, but have never actually played any of them. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Gothic 2 to spare (since it is one sale). I would really appreciate it.
Have been itching to get SWAT 3.

Bit paranoid to use a credit card on a digital distribution website (I know I'm a bit silly about this) so I usually just use prepaid credit cards from a local store; unfortunately they only work for websites that operate domestically and I can't use them on this website.
Post edited July 18, 2014 by zynlen101