It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: Check your PM ;-)
truhlik: OM... Thanks a lot, mate!! You really made my day.:)
+rep
i'm glad i can help out other community members -- btw it was really cheap so nothing special on my side -- have fun with your game
I wonder if anyone owns a spare gift code of these .

Thank you .
Post edited July 27, 2014 by ne_zavarj
high rated
HenitoKisou: Back to the Future: The Game
I was a fan of original movies trilogy and want to see how the game resolve the series. ;-)
I'm sure where you come from Video games can be downloaded on every street corner, but here in 1985 our video games are a little hard to come by.. Check your PM
Post edited July 27, 2014 by samlii
Someone here still need Torchlight ?
HenitoKisou: Back to the Future: The Game
I was a fan of original movies trilogy and want to see how the game resolve the series. ;-)
samlii: I'm sure where you come from Video games can be downloaded on every street corner, but here in 1985 our video games are a little hard to come by.. Check your PM
Thanks and also upvoted. ;-)
I'd really appreciate it if somebody could gift me Redline, it was my birthday last weekend :)
Post edited July 29, 2014 by ne_zavarj
I'm a little broke to pick up The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky right now, so if any of you are feeling the proper combination of generous and crazy, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I don't suppose anyone could gift me the legend of heroes? :(
low rated
One gargantuan wish for Gobliiins Pack from current promo here!
Hello,

my wish is to receive either

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition

OR

Trine Enchanted Edition

Both on sale here on gog. Please note that It's not my birthday or anything.

--

Btw i opened a giveaway for Combat Wings: Battle of Britain on steam gifts -- it will soon be gone (25 mins or so).

Thanks a lot

EDIT
The giveaway ended

EDIT2
Trine Enchanted Edition is no more on promo, thanks anyway
Post edited August 01, 2014 by Ungunbu
Hey everyone.

I've been broke for awhile, and I just got money the other day and went to buy Pirates: Gold Plus and Sid Meier's Colonization, but the sale was over! :(. I missed it by a few hours it seems. So, if anyone picked up a spare copy of either of these games, I would love to have it. Thanks!
high rated
fluent2332: Hey everyone.

I've been broke for awhile, and I just got money the other day and went to buy Pirates: Gold Plus and Sid Meier's Colonization, but the sale was over! :(. I missed it by a few hours it seems. So, if anyone picked up a spare copy of either of these games, I would love to have it. Thanks!
I have just started a giveaway of these two games and you are more than welcome to enter. The giveaway is for one game only, but since you missed the sale and want both I will get you the second game as well if you win.
fluent2332: Hey everyone.

ddickinson: I have just started a giveaway of these two games and you are more than welcome to enter. The giveaway is for one game only, but since you missed the sale and want both I will get you the second game as well if you win.
Thanks!! I will enter and cross my fingers! :)
Any chance some one could gift me sacred gold edition i knows its a long shot since its not on sale. Been trying to get sacred 2 to work on my pc all day and it will not run since my pc is sorta low spec. If you cant i understand

thank you guys a ton