It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zynlen101: Have been itching to get SWAT 3.

Bit paranoid to use a credit card on a digital distribution website (I know I'm a bit silly about this) so I usually just use prepaid credit cards from a local store; unfortunately they only work for websites that operate domestically and I can't use them on this website.
Today is YOUR lucky day!

MG9Q-F56Y-VKAA-FFWW Enjoy!
zynlen101: Have been itching to get SWAT 3.

Bit paranoid to use a credit card on a digital distribution website (I know I'm a bit silly about this) so I usually just use prepaid credit cards from a local store; unfortunately they only work for websites that operate domestically and I can't use them on this website.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Today is YOUR lucky day!

Thanks man, seems odd to gift me a free game though.

Still wanted SWAT 3, but I appreciate your kindness.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Today is YOUR lucky day!

zynlen101: Thanks man, seems odd to gift me a free game though.

He does that, he did the same thing to me a while ago, I think he feeds off minor disappointment or something :)
zynlen101: Thanks man, seems odd to gift me a free game though.

friendofcabbage: He does that, he did the same thing to me a while ago, I think he feeds off minor disappointment or something :)
At least it was a different free game. :P
friendofcabbage: He does that, he did the same thing to me a while ago, I think he feeds off minor disappointment or something :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: At least it was a different free game. :P
True, I do like your brand of humor all the same, annoyed I never thought of it XD
pimpmonkey2382.313:
Don't you need to return some videotapes?
pimpmonkey2382.313: At least it was a different free game. :P
I'm just happy that someone took their time to give me something, even if it's pointless. Gives me a sense of worth. So thanks, I really appreciate it. Gives me an idea to tease someone else.

Anyways, still up for SWAT 3.
high rated
Getcomposted: Anybody still got a free copy of Empire Earth: Gold Edition ( Yes, in PM )
that they wouldn't mind trading for one of the following? <---- No thanks.
Post edited July 19, 2014 by DampSquib
Getcomposted: Anybody still got a free copy of Empire Earth: Gold Edition ( Yes, in PM )
that they wouldn't mind trading for one of the following? <---- No thanks.
DampSquib:
Thank you!
Thanks Dischord !
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Kronos_
low rated
My wishlist: Having a forum thread containing ALL the games that GOG had given for free during promos. preferably with dates.
Pretty please? :)
BlackThorny: My wishlist: Having a forum thread containing ALL the games that GOG had given for free during promos. preferably with dates.
Not a thread, but a GOG Mix :
http://www.gog.com/mix/free_games_temporarily_free_games
BlackThorny: My wishlist: Having a forum thread containing ALL the games that GOG had given for free during promos. preferably with dates.
Here you go:

http://www.gog.com/mix/free_games_temporarily_free_games

EDIT: Ninja'd by The Comedian. :P
Post edited July 19, 2014 by stg83
Hi all !
First time I post in this thread, so if I do things in a "wrong" way tell me !

Well, I learned that at the beginning of the week, Chris Sawyer's Locomotion was on sale for $1.49, but I was away from the web and missed it.... But would've bought it (and would've loved to). If someone has a gift key from this sale wich he could sell to me, I'll be happy to refund him the price he paid for it with paypal (even at $3 max, just tell me : I just can't pay it more than this price...).

If nobody has one or simply can't, well, I'll wait for the next promo ! (and I'll simply buy Silver which is actually in promo and seems to be a good game :))
Thanks in advance !

Edit : DampSquib's generosity has spoken ! Hail to DampSquib !
Post edited July 19, 2014 by Splatsch
If anyone is generous. I like to have anyone of these games:

Vampires Redemption
or
Syndicate Plus
or
Dungeon Keeper 2