It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: My wishlist: Having a forum thread containing ALL the games that GOG had given for free during promos. preferably with dates.
Pretty please? :)
benderz: Not a thread, but a GOG Mix :
http://www.gog.com/mix/free_games_temporarily_free_games
It's a very nice list but far from complete, amongst others: No Tex Murphy 1+2 No original Fallout giveaway and no later Fallout 1+2+3
Splatsch: Snip*
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion & Silver.
Check PM :)
I found a gog key for Earth 2160 on a Bundle and i think (almost sure) it's unused, anyone wants to give it a try?
Cyraxpt: I found a gog key for Earth 2160 on a Bundle and i think (almost sure) it's unused, anyone wants to give it a try?
You can try to redeem it without using it. GOG tells you what is the key for, if it expires and will ask you to confirm the operation.
low rated
Cyraxpt: I found a gog key for Earth 2160 on a Bundle and i think (almost sure) it's unused, anyone wants to give it a try?
madth3: You can try to redeem it without using it. GOG tells you what is the key for, if it expires and will ask you to confirm the operation.
Oh, thanks for the info, so, the good news is that it wasn't used, the bad news is that i got this message "Code expired on: June 30, 2014".

Nothing to see here, move along...
Splatsch: Snip*
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion & Silver.
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Wouaow. Thank you for your generosity ! This is really awesome you makes me so happy :D
*go downloading*
Finally, I'll be able to play Locomotion again !! (and to discover Silver ^^)

A last time : thank you !
If anybody has left over code for Dungeon Keeper 2 or Divine Divinity and would be so kind to gift it, I would be very grateful.

Thank you :)
Xardas722: Thanks for reading.
benderz: You're welcome !
PM incoming ;-)
Thank you very much you are a true hero! :)
Here's my wishlist from this weekend's promo before it ends if anyone would be willing to get it:
Red Faction II
madth3: You can try to redeem it without using it. GOG tells you what is the key for, if it expires and will ask you to confirm the operation.
Cyraxpt: Oh, thanks for the info, so, the good news is that it wasn't used, the bad news is that i got this message "Code expired on: June 30, 2014".

This doesn't sound right, codes are supposed to last till year end, what exactly happened two weeks ago?
BlackThorny: This doesn't sound right, codes are supposed to last till year end, what exactly happened two weeks ago?
Do you have a reference for that?
I thought promotion codes can have different expiration periods completely non-related to the end of the year.
low rated
Cyraxpt: Oh, thanks for the info, so, the good news is that it wasn't used, the bad news is that i got this message "Code expired on: June 30, 2014".

BlackThorny: This doesn't sound right, codes are supposed to last till year end, what exactly happened two weeks ago?
Not sure but i found about this gog key when searching for old bundles that i bought, this was found on Be Mine 6 that i bought on November 30 2012.
Lookin' for silver if anyone wants to oblige, it'd be awesome, it's on sale for $1.79 :)
Post edited July 20, 2014 by friendofcabbage
Cyraxpt: Not sure but i found about this gog key when searching for old bundles that i bought, this was found on Be Mine 6 that i bought on November 30 2012.
Oh, if the code lasted over a year then yes, it could end any month (one year AT LEAST from issue*, rest is extra niceness).
I thought it was under a year * the codes from the microid bundles will work until end of this year as they were issued earlier then those bundles.
updated on 08.08

If you own a gift code from the 2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale or Spring Insomnia Promo :

Hitman 2
Hitman 3
Etherlords 2
Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World

If you own a GOG gift code from an indie bundle :

Amerzone – The Explorer Legacy
Atlantis – The Lost Tales
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Corsairs Gold

From this weekend deal :

Leisure Suit Larry
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
Overlord + Raising Hell
Blade of Darkness
Cannon Fodder 2
Flatout
Flatout 2
Space Empires IV: Deluxe
Darkstar One
Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Strategic Command: European Theater
O.R.B. Off-World Resource Base

Other: