It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
LQQA7KEF - closed multiplayer beta of The Witcher: Adventure Game
mefito1996: LQQA7KEF - closed multiplayer beta of The Witcher: Adventure Game
Thanks mefito1996. I think this looks interesting and now I can try it.
so they finally started to send the keys. Did you receive access to the gog galaxy app with it?
SlyFox: so they finally started to send the keys.
The closed beta started on July 3
SlyFox: so they finally started to send the keys. Did you receive access to the gog galaxy app with it?
No.
SlyFox: so they finally started to send the keys. Did you receive access to the gog galaxy app with it?
mefito1996: No.
well there is a gog folder called galaxyclient with some exe files, but it doesnt really do much when you try to start it.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by lugum
I'd like just Shattered Steel from current promo because missing only $1 and have $1.99 left, game is $2.99 now.
These are real classic mechs, warmachines, not some humanoidal anime-esque suits or exoskeletons. ;-)

Or if promo with Shattered Steel ends, Sudeki.
Post edited August 04, 2014 by HenitoKisou
link

Unfortunately can't purchase anything because GOG doesn't accept Maestro card . ( i even tried via PayPal )
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have aarklash legacy from games from Paris promo.
If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate Screamer 2 that's on sale right now

the first screamer was one of the first games I played from GOG and I really liked it, would love to play the sequel :3
Post edited August 01, 2014 by Roman5
If anyone's feeling generous, may someone please gift me Ultima 1 2 and 3?
low rated
would love giants: citizen kabuto, please.
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate Screamer 2 that's on sale right now

the first screamer was one of the first games I played from GOG and I really liked it, would love to play the sequel :3
Very nice game ! If you like the first one, you'll love Screamer 2 !
Check your PM ;-)
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate Screamer 2 that's on sale right now

benderz: Very nice game ! If you like the first one, you'll love Screamer 2 !
Check your PM ;-)
Good on you. +1 :-)

benderz: Very nice game ! If you like the first one, you'll love Screamer 2 !
Check your PM ;-)
Thanks! Off to see how much I will enjoy this one :D