It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: HNKN-CEGM-GPTX-HXS8 <------ Sword of the stars the pit.
Impaler26: I got this one, thanks! :)

In return i drop:

PID (GOG):

7EDW-5MB9-WTUK-EDEV
+1, and I hope that whoever grabbed it says thanks.
low rated
Who else is siked for GOG Galaxy? ;)
Post edited July 16, 2014 by ceterum
Just a reminder, I have Torchlight for anyone interested. :)

----
Post edited July 16, 2014 by zaine-h
high rated
Stevezen: DampSquib thank you so much!

Incredibly generous of you.
Most welcome :)

zaine-h: On a lesser note, I'd like the chance to play Unholy Heights if someone has a spare copy.
Sent PM.
low rated
I have a copy of the Witcher if someone hasn't gotten it as of yet ;)

--I would be interested in playing a game called 'Lord's of Midnight' if anyone wants to help meh out.
low rated
Nevermind.
Post edited July 16, 2014 by advancedhero
Higherlearner: I have a copy of the Witcher if someone hasn't gotten it as of yet ;)

--I would be interested in playing a game called 'Lord's of Midnight' if anyone wants to help meh out.
Could I please have the witcher?
zaine-h: On a lesser note, I'd like the chance to play Unholy Heights if someone has a spare copy.
DampSquib: Sent PM.
Thank you!
Impaler26: I got this one, thanks! :)

In return i drop:

PID (GOG):

7EDW-5MB9-WTUK-EDEV
BillyMaysFan59: +1, and I hope that whoever grabbed it says thanks.
Yep, the person who got it thanked me via PM.
alright, i usually no longer do this, but hey, i'll leave this here.

http://www.gog.com/game/ultima_1_2_3
If anyone has spare copies of universe sandbox or tropico 4 from this weeks weekly humble bundle, i'd greatly appreciate it
friendofcabbage: If anyone has spare copies of universe sandbox or tropico 4 from this weeks weekly humble bundle, i'd greatly appreciate it
Neither of those games are on GOG. Wrong thread.
friendofcabbage: If anyone has spare copies of universe sandbox or tropico 4 from this weeks weekly humble bundle, i'd greatly appreciate it
madth3: Neither of those games are on GOG. Wrong thread.
My bad, didn't realise I hit this thread, thanks man, i'd never have realised otherwise XD
Still looking for Baldurs Gate 2 or Icewind Dale 2 from GOG here if anyone has an extra code laying around anywhere.
I promise to love it forever. :P

Thanks and God bless,

- Tim :)
high rated
TimTom92: Still looking for Baldurs Gate 2 or Icewind Dale 2 from GOG here if anyone has an extra code laying around anywhere.
I promise to love it forever. :P

Thanks and God bless,

- Tim :)
Check PM.