It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love BLITZKRIEG ANTHOLOGY

and thanks
Does anyone feel like gifting Soldiers : Heroes of world war II ?
If so than I would be mighty pleased to receive it
Cheers Amigos
So, who wants to give me the first Baldur's Gate because I never played it? Just not everyone at once, one copy will be enough ;)
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
American Conquest + Fight Back
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

would Greatly appreciate it
Post edited July 27, 2013 by Viking
Id really really appreciate it if someone could give me a copy of cossacks anthology while its on sale.
Attachments:
plz.png (7 Kb)
I hate to ask, but any of these from the new promo would be amazing!

Fantasy Wars
Eador: Genesis
Kings Bounty: The Legend
Kings Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY

The GOG community rocks! Thanks in Advance.
I'd be honest saying that 13,99€ on Steam is a NO and since I like GOG more and have classic version on GOG I would like

Rise of the Triad Pre-Order

or any post release gift code from here if you feeling so generous. You can give other spare copies of classics to another GOGers that probably need them more in this topic than me if it was from preorder. ;-)
Post edited July 27, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Please consider previous users before me, I've been kindly gifted recent enough, but if it is any possible I'd like to add American Conquest + Fight Back to my GOG library for future enjoyment :)

Cheers!
Nevermind, redirected to the right thread. Thanks tionerc :)
Post edited July 28, 2013 by TheImpZA
TheImpZA: *snip*
Try here instead.
Crsldmc: Please consider previous users before me, I've been kindly gifted recent enough, but if it is any possible I'd like to add American Conquest + Fight Back to my GOG library for future enjoyment :)

Cheers!
I would also like this. Please consider the other users first, except for the ones before me, and the ones after me.
Post edited July 28, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
Payday in 3 days, my birthday in 2, Eador: Masters of the Broken World at 50% off sale ends... on my birthday! You think GoG could have kept this sale going on until my payday :P So with that in mind, it would be very much appreciated if someone could a/ make my (birth) day or b/ purchase it whilst on sale and do a swapsies when I get paid <3

Edit: Thank you very much IAmSinistar for a wonderful birthday present! :)
Post edited July 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
Unlikely, but this :

-Eador : Masters of a Broken World

These are also on my wishlist:

-Heroes of Annihilated Empires
-Etherlords
-Perimeter
-Blitzkrieg: Anthology
Would love the UFO series of games from the current promo if anyone is willing to throw them my way :)
Bumping my current wishlist from the promo. Thanks in advance to any kind person!