It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From the current promo :

Children of the Nile Complete

other games from my wishlist

Cultures 1+2
Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World
Settlers® II: 10th Anniversary, The
Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown

Thank you .
Post edited August 05, 2013 by ne_zavarj
SirEyeball: I would love a copy of either UFO Afterlight or UFO Aftermath or both please
Lowrated why?
I missed out on a ninja giveaway thing by a mere minute or two for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. I signed up and installed Uplay for that.......yep, feel my pain, the worst game client and service outside of Origin is now on my computer.

cue sad music
I always have trouble choosing adventure games so I figure why not let someone surprise me. Below are some of the adventure games currently on my wishlist:

Deponia
The Night of the Rabbit
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
A New Beginning: The Final Cut
Resonance
The Book of Unwritten Tales
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
Tales of Monkey Island
I wanted to give it a shot for quite a while so if anyone's feeling generous I would love Blade of Darkness that's 2 bucks right now

I guarantee that I will play through the game to the end and can even provide you with screenshots of my playthrough if you wish

Thank you!
Just finished Fallout 1 and I'd be really happy if I got Fallout 2.
if anyone is feeling really generous I would really like to play Blade of darkness while it is on sale
high rated
Licurg: Unlikely, but this :

-Eador : Masters of a Broken World
Check your PM ;)
K_1269: Check your PM ;)
HOLY SHIT ! THANK YOU !
Licurg: Unlikely, but this :

-Eador : Masters of a Broken World
Big +1 to you, K_1269.
adambiser: Big +1 to you, K_1269.
Yes, big indeed. That is mighty generous.
Might as well drop the one and only game on my wishlist too, and that is Rogue Legacy. Yes, a longshot but I would greatly appreciate this! Doesn't hurt to try, as they say.
Post edited August 02, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
high rated
Tarnicus: Payday in 3 days, my birthday in 2, Eador: Masters of the Broken World at 50% off sale ends... on my birthday! You think GoG could have kept this sale going on until my payday :P So with that in mind, it would be very much appreciated if someone could a/ make my (birth) day or b/ purchase it whilst on sale and do a swapsies when I get paid <3

Edit: I won't have internet access for a couple of days, so thank you very much in advance if anyone gifts or trades me this :)
You gots it now, check your PMs bwah!
Quite interested in Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 while it is on sale. I really would rather trade for it with TOEE. Thanks!
If somebody could spare a copy of Blade of Darknes, I would thank him-her forever >< (I´m spanish,and it´s great that the original languaje is included in this release <3)