It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oh man, so many great games and not enough money :O
Post edited July 24, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Received.thank you YnK
grunthos64: Going to get a Tex Murphy game voucher tomorrow for backing Project Fedora/Tesla Effect. Will trade for Omikron.
Being a trade, you might want to post it here instead: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds

;)
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Thanks for the kind support, Sachys! As you may see above, giofive kindly gifted me the game, promptly after my request. :)
evidently my eyes need testing!
retro city rampage
Post edited July 23, 2013 by dracomage1996
thanks for tex murphy 1-2 :)
edit: Thank you so much YnK for Brutal Legend! I'm truly grateful!
Post edited July 23, 2013 by akhliber
high rated
akhliber: I've always wanted to check out Brutal Legend and am excited to see it show up on GOG. If anyone is feeling particularly generous I'd love to try it, but please consider others' requests first.
Thanks for looking! :)
PMed. ^_^
akhliber:
YnK: PMed. ^_^
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness!
Just posting this wish for a Brütal long shot, if someone is feeling gifty I'll remember him as a Legend

Thanks for reading!
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Crsldmc
Thought I'd try this. Very recently heard about this site and have been kinda going back into cRPGs and Adventure games I missed out on (didn't have a PC as a kid) Kinda want to try The Longest Journey. Played the sequel when it was released on xbox, and have always been curious of what came before.

And ah, contact info - glaciolate@gmail.com

Also on another note, if anyone has a classic game recommendation, I am open to suggestions. (Presently trying to figure out Arcanum, and playing Beneath a Steel Sky in spare time as well)
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

would Greatly appreciate it
Would someone be really generous enough to gift me Space Colony HD? I loved that game when I was a child and would really like to play it again :(
akhliber: I've always wanted to check out Brutal Legend and am excited to see it show up on GOG. If anyone is feeling particularly generous I'd love to try it, but please consider others' requests first.
Thanks for looking! :)
YnK: PMed. ^_^
+1ed :-)
Can anyone gift me the Ishar compilation please? :(