It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I just met my hard budget for this year's sale. I like having that hard dollar amount limit, it forces me into getting only the games that I really want and will definitely play. I guess I'll have to complete my collection of the Legacy of Kain games some other time. Since I got a few games from my wishlist, I'm updating it now. Thanks.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post9732
Fallout 2
Fallout: Tatics
Syndicate
Syndicate Wars
Arx Fatalis
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Last Express
Simon the Sorceror
Freespace 2
Vampire the masquerade - redemption
Gothic 3
Wizardry 6&7
Wizardry 8
Lands of Lore 1&2
Quest for Glory 1-5
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

As always, consider those who have posted before me, and thank you.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by TekZero
high rated
stephium: Hi , I would love to play Planescape Torment if anyone happens to have a spare copy. I've heard many goods things about it. :)
Check your PMs, the Nameless One is yours :)
stephium: Hi , I would love to play Planescape Torment if anyone happens to have a spare copy. I've heard many goods things about it. :)
Timelord1963: Check your PMs, the Nameless One is yours :)
Ohmygosh this is amazing. Thankyou so much! You have made my day :D
Nevermind, bought them thanks to a patient gog member.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by dudetterinazor
Timelord1963: Check your PMs, the Nameless One is yours :)
stephium: Ohmygosh this is amazing. Thankyou so much! You have made my day :D
You're very welcome! :)
I would like to go to the moon one day. :-)
low rated
My wishlist if anybody could be so awesome to help me out. You see, my debit card is empty and my bank account is zero and I cant use paypal because it has nothing and I dont even know where my next meal is coming from exceprt for that bag of cheetos and now GOG has to put out a sale of so many games at the worst time of my life. I want games to play.
Gift me the most expensive game in that wishlist there so tomorrow I can bump this and ask for another game. May not even wait till tomorrow to bump it actually. Oh and a new daily promo came out so let me rush to get my wishes posted first so not to get forgotten from others trying to rush to get their wishes advertised. This is an awesome community, you guys are so generous and awesome. SO A-W-E-S-O-M-E! How good you awesome people are to be always awesome and generous. Your awesome people will make me so happy for a few minutes with your generous.
dizcology: I would like to go to the moon one day. :-)
I see what you did there :P
TheTruth: My wishlist if anybody could be so awesome to help me out. You see, my debit card is empty and my bank account is zero and I cant use paypal because it has nothing and I dont even know where my next meal is coming from exceprt for that bag of cheetos and now GOG has to put out a sale of so many games at the worst time of my life. I want games to play.
Gift me the most expensive game in that wishlist there so tomorrow I can bump this and ask for another game. May not even wait till tomorrow to bump it actually. Oh and a new daily promo came out so let me rush to get my wishes posted first so not to get forgotten from others trying to rush to get their wishes advertised. This is an awesome community, you guys are so generous and awesome. SO A-W-E-S-O-M-E! How good you awesome people are to be always awesome and generous. Your awesome people will make me so happy for a few minutes with your generous.
I see...
TheTruth: snip
Oh, you are back. Still hiding behind the mask I see. When are you going to post with your normal account? Or are you still afraid to tell what you really think with your main, because you know how we'll react to you?
Hi, interested in these games:

Theme Hospital
King's Quest 7+8
King's Quest 1+2+3
King's Quest 4+5+6
Heroes of Might and Magic®
Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold Edition
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete Edition

Iam a quite new to the Gog-community and haven't got much to offer right now but i have steam games to give out for the person/persons who help me.

Thx
There is still 11 months till my birthday, so if anyone would like to sweeten my arduous waiting with one of these:

-Avadon: The Black Fortress
-HOM&M3
-Spacechem
-To The Moon
-Total Annihilation
-Arcanum

...I'd be extraordinarily grateful :)
Is there any way someone can help me? I'd definitely get Divinity 2 for $5, but I can't really afford to get the rest of the pack just to get it at that price.
Would greatly appreciate a copy of The Witcher 2 or Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.
I have purchased various games from the recent promos. More or less I managed to get the games I wanted with my limited budget, but had to skip one game, Children of the Nile Complete. I don't mind having to wait until I have money to spend to get it, but if some kind soul could gift it to me I will be very grateful to him/her.

Thank you very much!