It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Bigs: Eh what the hell...

I'll try my luck for any of the following (anything I already own will be re-gifted)

Mighty Heroic Bundle (HOMM5 will be re-gifted)
ARMA Recruitment Pack
Daedalic Adventure All Stars
Might and Magic Mega Pack
Clearly, you've given so many games away that you didn't leave any for yourself.

Daedalic Adventure pack incoming.
Bigs: Eh what the hell...

I'll try my luck for any of the following (anything I already own will be re-gifted)

Mighty Heroic Bundle (HOMM5 will be re-gifted)
ARMA Recruitment Pack
Daedalic Adventure All Stars
Might and Magic Mega Pack
AnonymousGiftBot: Clearly, you've given so many games away that you didn't leave any for yourself.

Daedalic Adventure pack incoming.
Nice work, AnonGiftBot, sir!
My only wish is Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga from the Definitive Dungeons & Dragons bundle...
dizcology: Nice work, AnonGiftBot, sir!
Nice one yourself.
Unfortunately, I have all of them :)
low rated
TheTruth: snip
JMich: Oh, you are back. Still hiding behind the mask I see. When are you going to post with your normal account? Or are you still afraid to tell what you really think with your main, because you know how we'll react to you?
You want to give game to me? How awesome and generous of you. +1 for awesome!
Show me how you will react to me and then ok for me to bump my wishlist. I have no money so give me awesome bundles. :)
TheTruth: snip
If someone needs to hide behind a mask to deliver his message, I will call him a coward. You keep posting these things from your "TheTruth" account instead of your main. So yes, I will keep mocking this account wherever I find it. At least have the decency to post your views without the mask.
Wishlist:
Fair and Square Selection (very unlikely to get it)
System Shock 2
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Thanks in advance!
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of any of the following:

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Please and thank you in advance. :)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
If anyone has extra codes or is looking to gift I'd be most grateful for any of the following:

From promos:
Sid Meier's Colonization
Master of Magic
Ultima Underworld 1+2

Others:
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Descent 1+2
Descent 3
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Earthworm Jim 1+2

Thanks for the consideration!

(thank you to dudetterinazor for FTL!)
Post edited June 22, 2013 by mondo84
nightrunner227: Is there any way someone can help me? I'd definitely get Divinity 2 for $5, but I can't really afford to get the rest of the pack just to get it at that price.
Check , particularly [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6904]here and here.
Zafehouse Diaries would be really cool, but help others before myself since I've already received a gift today.
Hotline Miami would be amazing while it's on sale for $3.33

I would be willing to take a Steam key for it as well if anyone has an extra one of those.

Giana Sisters would also be very welcome while it's on sale for $3 and some change.

Thank You :)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Only looking for "Sword of the Stars - The Pit" if someone can grab it today for the bundle price.
Thanks!
The first part of either Unwritten Tales or Deponia so I can see if they are as interesting as they look and buy the second at a later sale.

Thank you for reading my request.
Post edited June 22, 2013 by neosurviver
From Fair and Square: Thief 3