It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dishonored 2 is currently on discount. Would be awesome if someone can gift it to me. lol
high rated
Filbrick618: Heydo, can someone with a kind soul offer me the witcher 2 its costing currently 2.99 $ on the store, it would be nice and lovely

Thank you !
Enjoy the Witcher 2
MoorOakheart: If anyone is able to help me buy one of these games, I would be very grateful.
- Hollow Knight
- Starbound
- Prison Architect - Psych Ward: Warden's Edition
- Prison Architect - Island Bound
- Fight'n Rage
- Crypt of the NecroDancer: Amplified
- Wizard of Legend

Note: I only ask one of it, and not all. All these games are currently at discount (I wouldn't dare to ask if it's not discounted). Any of these games you decide to help me buy, is equally appreciated.

Thank you very much as always!!
One Hollow Knight key coming your way. Just check your DM.s
Post edited November 29, 2020 by greyhat
low rated
deleted
Post edited December 03, 2020 by JakobFel
'
Post edited November 30, 2020 by greyhat
thanks anonymous donor
--someone anonymous(asked for him to be called like this) already gifted me this game so thank you i'm so happy
:3
Post edited November 30, 2020 by Josue_Aviles63
Josue_Aviles63: thanks anonymous donor
--someone anonymous(asked for him to be called like this) already gifted me this game so thank you i'm so happy
:3
That was fast. Just a moment ago Wolf 3d was listed.

Stealth ninja gifter.
Post edited November 30, 2020 by greyhat
Dang, you guys are crazy! I've never seen community gifting to this extent before. I'm pretty new to gog, I used to only own SWAT 4 for the longest time. I will definitely be partaking in the gifting of others now that I know about this. I love you all!

Edit: Instead of double posting I just want to mention that literally anything on the wishlist or on GOG in general is amazingly kind and I'll have to figure out how to gift something back to the community as well!
Post edited December 02, 2020 by GhostHax0r
Post edited December 02, 2020 by Madferit_UA
low rated
Hello i was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to gift me cyberpunk 2077? I have no holidays/christmas and 2020 is crazy for everyone i know, please, thank you kindly if possible...
high rated
Hello, I wish to share the fact that I have completed Pendragon and found it incredibly charming experience. Thank you Lone Scout!
high rated
SylvanFae: Hello, I wish to share the fact that I have completed Pendragon and found it incredibly charming experience. Thank you Lone Scout!
You're welcome!
It's a good gameplay experience. Simple yet interesting checkers-like mechanics, and a great story building. Glad you enjoyed it too :)
If any one is feeling generous in gifting Invisible inc and it's DLC contingency plan they are on sale. :)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by greyhat
toupz111: Hello i was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to gift me cyberpunk 2077? I have no holidays/christmas and 2020 is crazy for everyone i know, please, thank you kindly if possible...
Same situation here. I wish you favor. Been watching this game for years now and go figure when it finally re-leases the whole world falls apart.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Riveir
high rated
greyhat: If any one is feeling generous in gifting Invisible inc and it's DLC contingency plan they are on sale. :)
*boop*
greyhat: If any one is feeling generous in gifting Invisible inc and it's DLC contingency plan they are on sale. :)
JackknifeJohnson: *boop*
Thank you so much JackknifeJohnson.:)

Beepboop