It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MemoryRunaMelody: (...) In vein of Christmas spirit, I ask you to donate Kero Blaster, a 5€ game, to community giveaway.
Or any currently active giveaway (...)
MemoryRunaMelody: (...) Was my point not clear enough?
Sure, I get your point. But from my point of view, if you want to help development this Christmas, it is better to promote the video game to the rest of the community. It generates more profit for the developer to sell several digital copies in GOG than donating the video game for any currently active giveaway.
I just had a most passionate urge to post this here. That's it. :)
Hi everyone, can I ask for Zak McKracken, Loom or Tales of Monkey Island? Just one or the other, are currently part of the winter sale, I had planned to buy them for my Lucas Arts Collection, but I was forced to buy a new hard drive instead... That's all any help is appreciated. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you and your families!!!
Ardhium: I rarely visit forum and post something, so may I request you guys are doing well, healthy, and stay positive?

I wanted to request games from my wish list, but I still have many untouched games since years ago.
So, give it to someone else, okay?

~ Cheers
This is me, pretty much.

Stay healthy peeps.
The Evil Within Bundle is currently on sale. Would be cool if someone would...
I really want ion fury on gog. I played the pre-release demo of it. Just PM me. or not. it's cool.
low rated
Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
low rated
hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
MelodiaRoja: hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
In GOG.com, gifting price is on their $US base price so anyone gifting you POE2 wil cost them $15.99.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by zlaywal
low rated
MelodiaRoja: hi if you have some extra wold anyone gif me pillars of eternity 2 deadfire? the normal edition is just 5 dollars i wold really apreciate it i just finished the fist game thanks to epic games free gasm but i live to play the sequel thanks xd
zlaywal: In GOG.com, gifting price is on their $US base price so anyone gifting you POE2 wil cost them $15.99.
oh dam that sucks .... well ima play it one day in the future thanks for the info man
If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

Happy Holidays to everyone :)
high rated
Drakon1590: - The Wolf Among Us
The only Telltale game I've completed.
spds100: Bioshock infinite
I'd like to revisit but lack the time.
JakobFel: Torment: Tides of Numenera
I'd like to play. One day.
Post edited December 26, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
Drakon1590: - The Wolf Among Us
JackknifeJohnson: The only Telltale game I've completed.
I don't know how to express my gratitude, so I'll just write:
Thank you very much
high rated
Kelefane: Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
Check your pm :)

Could only get you one, though.
Mugiwarah: If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

One of my favourites, enjoy :)
Post edited December 26, 2020 by bluethief
Kelefane: Would anyone be kind and gift me The Immortal and Bloodwych? Both on sale for about 5 bucks :) I'd appreciate it!
bluethief: Check your pm :)

Could only get you one, though.
Mugiwarah: If someone feel generous while we are on winter sale, i'd like a copy of Star Wars : Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy.

bluethief: One of my favourites, enjoy :)
Thank you, yes it's a great game with outcast, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
Post edited December 26, 2020 by Mugiwarah