It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
JocktheLock1: Ok, thank you so much for the detailed explanation, I appreciate your help alot. Thank you for the warm welcome!
You're welcome!!!!
Post edited April 01, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
deleted
Post edited April 11, 2021 by JakobFel
If someone is feeling generous, I would love to request Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare. It's on all time low sale for $1.49
I like dungeon crawler games, and The Quest (and its expansion Islands of Ice and Fire) are currently on their historical low price in the spring sale. I would greatly appreciate the game (with or without the expansion) if someone is feeling generous.
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd really love to have FATE: The Complete Adventure.
Nevermind, this post was preposterous.
Post edited 4 days ago by Enebias
Hello.

I would like to take the opportunity to purchase two games and add-ons while they are available at a discounted price, but in my situation they are too expensive for me, namely The Escapists and The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition. This is why I would like to ask for at least one of these two games.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.