It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zaMNal: That is really some bad and good news. I had a look at the games on sale from my current wishlist and decided to wait for the game to go on sale again. Thank you for your kindness and effort :)
Sounds like a plan....and thanks as well for the thanks. :)

-

Rsgames246: would anyone be able to gift me the rusty lake series

just pm me if you can
I'm feeling generous....would you like The White Door(it is on your wishlist)?

If so, reply here and/or PM me.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
zaMNal: That is really some bad and good news. I had a look at the games on sale from my current wishlist and decided to wait for the game to go on sale again. Thank you for your kindness and effort :)
GamezRanker: Sounds like a plan....and thanks as well for the thanks. :)

-

Rsgames246: would anyone be able to gift me the rusty lake series

just pm me if you can
GamezRanker: I'm feeling generous....would you like The White Door(it is on your wishlist)?

If so, reply here and/or PM me.
yes thank you
low rated
Rsgames246: yes thank you
check your PM ;)
low rated
If anybody feels like it, I'd really love to have a GOG copy of SWAT 4 avilable for some hassle free (at least, I suppose) multiplayer.

Edit: big thanks to GmaezRanker for the kindness!
Post edited May 08, 2021 by Enebias
low rated
Enebias: If anybody feels like it, I'd really love to have a GOG copy of SWAT 4 available for some hassle free (at least, I suppose) multiplayer.
Is this the game you want?

If so and you still want it, lemme know(here and/or via PM).
low rated
Would someone generous be able to gift me Project Warlock? It is currently on sale for $4.08.
low rated
54l2V: Would someone generous be able to gift me Project Warlock? It is currently on sale for $4.08.
Is that the game ye be wantin...that yer final answer? ;)
(just reply with a yes or similar to confirm)
Post edited May 08, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
54l2V: Would someone generous be able to gift me Project Warlock? It is currently on sale for $4.08.
GamezRanker: Is that the game ye be wantin...that yer final answer? ;)
(just reply with a yes or similar to confirm)
yes please!
low rated
54l2V: yes please!
Then do the following in a minute from now: check PM, do happy dance, download game, enjoy said game :D

(btw, been playing this one on and off for a few months now....many of the secrets are imo generic and could be better, but the music/levels/etc are very nice. I hope you have fun with it)
low rated
Thanks GamezRanker! I am excite!
low rated
??????????????????
Sorry wrong thing
Post edited May 08, 2021 by JocktheLock1
low rated
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love to get Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

How did I missed this game, it was released 2 years ago, damn Cthulhu
Post edited May 09, 2021 by Premizlaus
low rated
eliminado
Post edited May 17, 2021 by BookCrazy
low rated
GOG's current Square Enix sale has an 85% discount on the Deus Ex games. I have only ever played the original Deus Ex - if someone wishes to help me discover other amazing experiences in the franchise, I greatly appreciate it.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by DiffuseReflection
low rated
DiffuseReflection: GOG's current Square Enix sale has an 85% discount on the Deus Ex games. I have only ever played the original Deus Ex - if someone wishes to help me discover other amazing experiences in the franchise, I greatly appreciate it.
Would Human Revolution scratch your Deus Ex itch?
(also willing to throw in Invisible War as well if you want that too)