It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Microfish_1: Heroes of Might and Magic 2 Gold
Celestian Tales: Old North
These two will be winging their way to you later today.
edit: sent
Post edited November 05, 2019 by gogtrial34987
If any one would be kind enough to gift me hedon while it's on sale i would get it my self but im still searching for work beeing constantly low on money and uneable to find a job sucks :/ thanks in advance if any one is so kind if not well still thanks for at least considering it
gogtrial34987: These two will be winging their way to you later today.
edit: sent
Thank you so, so much! :-D
arsalan12: If anyone could buy me Legacy Of Kain Soul Reaver 1 on GOG I would really appreciate. I bought the steam version but that always crashes after playing for some time.
The GOG version used to crash the same for me, I solved with a PS1 copy.
This thread might help?
https://www.gog.com/forum/legacy_of_kain_series/legacy_of_kain_soul_reaver_game_crashes
arsalan12: If anyone could buy me Legacy Of Kain Soul Reaver 1 on GOG I would really appreciate. I bought the steam version but that always crashes after playing for some time.
Dogmaus: The GOG version used to crash the same for me, I solved with a PS1 copy.
This thread might help?
https://www.gog.com/forum/legacy_of_kain_series/legacy_of_kain_soul_reaver_game_crashes
Thank you for the link. Today, I installed the Steam version again and it's not crashing now.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by arsalan12
If there are any generous eurojank fans round here, I'd like to ask for a copy of Two Worlds II: Epic Edition.
If anyone is feeling generous...

Ruiner

It's currenlty free on EPIC but I refuse to have anything to do with them so I thought I try my luck here since it's on sale.

... or Seven: The Days Long Gone
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Leif_Hagelsmak
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If there are any generous eurojank fans round here, I'd like to ask for a copy of Two Worlds II: Epic Edition.
PM Sent...
OHMYGODJCABOMB: If there are any generous eurojank fans round here, I'd like to ask for a copy of Two Worlds II: Epic Edition.
Trooper1270: PM Sent...
Thanks a lot!
Trooper1270: PM Sent...
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Thanks a lot!
Knock yourself out. :)
Hi all, i dun normally make request here but if any1 hv a extra or spare copy of The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter that they wld like 2 give away i would be quite grateful 4 it. It's currently on sale which is ending soon. But sad to say it's still out of my budget which is only enough 4 the Collector's upgrade which is wat i intend 2 get.

Unfortunately, i can't buy that as well as i need the base game b4 i can even buy it. Thus my request 4 the base game itself.

No obligations wat-so-ever of cos as usual but thks in advance anyway. :)
Post edited November 12, 2019 by tomyam80
---
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Catac1ysm
Both Deus-Ex are on historical low @ $1.39 each. If anyone can spare some then I'll be grateful.
If someone here has a spare key to share of realMyst: Masterpiece Edition, I'd greatly aporeciate it. It's sadly still out of my price range even with the discount.
high rated
zlaywal: Both Deus-Ex are on historical low @ $1.39 each. If anyone can spare some then I'll be grateful.
You've got your games list private so I can't tell if you've already got these from someone else but if you haven't, send me a chat message.

(edit: Chat received, games sent. Enjoy :D )
Post edited November 16, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny