It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.
bjgamer: Many thanks to MarkoH01 for the donation of Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink and to gixgox for Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova. These look like a fun way to spend an autumn afternoon or two while starting to get in the mood for Halloween. :)

Thank you, zeo, for all your effort and time!
gixgox: Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.
The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
gixgox: Don't forget to wear a necklace of garlic.
bjgamer: The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
That looks bloody suspicious.
bjgamer: The only one who gets to kiss me or get anywhere near my neck is my wife! (And if I get anywhere near too much garlic I'm not allowed in the house. :( Come to think of it ... she does like to stay up at night .... )
gixgox: That looks bloody suspicious.
One might even say it sucks.
As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
Thank you personthingy and zeogold for The Count Lucanor!

*prepares to be spooked*
My thanks to A.Ryan for Homefront and Galactic Civ. 2. Thanks also to Zeogold for managing this massive and enduring giveaway.
gixgox: As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
Granted.
gixgox: As you mention sucking - may I suck

Memoria on Steam

off the pool?
zeogold: Granted.
Memoria: and Memoria Soundtrack: Keys donated by Makotolia.

Many thanks to Makotolia and the Zeomaster of the GA universe.
It turned out that the key for "Memoria Soundtrack" includes the game plus the soundtrack.

I gave the key for "Memoria" back to zeogold.
I hope somebody else is able to redeem it.
Speaking of Memoria, I've already got that in GOG. Should I play it instantly or should I acquired The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first to know the universe and the story better?

Edit: sorry if it's OT, but the Memoria forum didn't have an answer to that and I don't want to make a new thread just for this.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: Speaking of Memoria, I've already got that in GOG. Should I play it instantly or should I acquired The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav first to know the universe and the story better?

Edit: sorry if it's OT, but the Memoria forum didn't have an answer to that and I don't want to make a new thread just for this.
This has actually been asked and answered on this exact thread. Play Chains of Satinav first, it's a good adventure in it's own right. I started Memoria but never got into it. Needs a revisit
supplementscene: This has actually been asked and answered on this exact thread. Play Chains of Satinav first, it's a good adventure in it's own right. I started Memoria but never got into it. Needs a revisit
Thank you. Never thought of searching about it in this thread. I'll get Satinav whenever the next sale happens.
May I please request The Flame In The Flood?
Thank you caffeinewriter for donating "Scanner Sombre" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.

kmcoolice: May I ask for Scanner Sombre?
ciemnogrodzianin: It was great surprise for me how good the game was. I loved the idea and the atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it and also thanks to the donor!
Yes, I heard great things about this one. I really appreciate horror games. This game looks superb.